It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 3D Analysis (Media Manipulation?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

Looks like you and your friend have got this one tied up.
We can all get on with our lives now.

I'm guessing the no-planers will have to find something else to pick over, can monkeys play tennis perhaps?

S

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I have no idea if the planes were the 'actual' passenger planes...only that there were planes...I am open to the idea that they 'switched' the planes for drones or something like that...I do not understand your post though..this isn't a competition, just a search for the truth... I was a no-planer pentagon believer until recently when i listened to the phone interviews with the witness' that I posted the link to...That is why i suggested you listen to them as well...but i think we do agree that it was 100% an inside job..

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet

I have no idea if the planes were the 'actual' passenger planes...only that there were planes...I am open to the idea that they 'switched' the planes for drones or something like that...I do not understand your post though..this isn't a competition, just a search for the truth... I was a no-planer pentagon believer until recently when i listened to the phone interviews with the witness' that I posted the link to...That is why i suggested you listen to them as well...but i think we do agree that it was 100% an inside job..

.......... idk dude. IF it was a plane ant they really big. i never saw any plane at the end of the day.. NOT in WTC 1, 2, or 7 and on top of that

or the PENTAGON.. so that's y i don't care about the phone interviews. and these people that where in the plane where are they?

im not dumb.,,,, im a computer tech! for a liven. euff said
edit on 27-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: spell.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So this Brit who can’t hold down one job has it all figured it all out.
I suppose the train station bombings in his own country are fake as well.

On to trash his assumptions.

He says in the first video that the two camera angles are actually the same. Nope you can see more of the roof of wtc1 in one camera. That means one camera is higher than the other. Which explains seeing the sky in the background of one and seeing the ground in the other. One’s a helicopter shot and the other a building shot. Duh!

In the second a mysterious ‘ball’ hits wtc2. He also says it measures 17 feet high and 39 feet around. Some of his experts call it a ‘pod’.
Well the 767 is 15 feet 6 inches around. Darn close to 17 feet.
Here’s a link to a pic showing what looks remarkably like a ‘pod’ on the 767.

So this Brit who can’t hold down one job has it all figured it all out.
I suppose the train station bombings in his own country are fake as well.

On to trash his assumptions.

He says in the first video that the two camera angles are actually the same. Nope you can see more of the roof of wtc1 in one camera. That means one camera is higher than the other. Which explains seeing the sky in the background of one and seeing the ground in the other. One’s a helicopter shot and the other a building shot. Duh!

In the second a mysterious ‘ball’ hits wtc2. He also says it measures 17 feet high and 39 feet around. Some of his experts call it a ‘pod’.
Well the 767 is 15 feet 6 inches around. Darn close to 17 feet.
Here’s a link to a pic showing what looks remarkably like a ‘pod’.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:American_Airlines_767-200_N324AA.jpg]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:American_Airlines_767-200_N324AA.jpg[/ur l]

So I guess he’s not much of an investigator either.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Is about Time Jesse Ventura

Talks about the FBI Director

Now if u did! Watched all 4 video u know is a BIG COVER UP going on..

Y! hahahahaha let the crazy people talk lol
edit on 28-10-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: add it 3 more video's

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

EXACTLY!!!

First a thread starts out about a "crazy" Brit, and "UFO Orbs"...?

THEN, in same thread, Jesse Ventura is trotted out???

Indeed, spot on whenyou say:

hahahahaha let the crazy people talk lol

Yup! "crazy people". Rich, Jesse...the list is long.....

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

EXACTLY!!!

First a thread starts out about a "crazy" Brit, and "UFO Orbs"...?

THEN, in same thread, Jesse Ventura is trotted out???

Indeed, spot on whenyou say:

hahahahaha let the crazy people talk lol

Yup! "crazy people". Rich, Jesse...the list is long.....

anyways. i like to show u something maybe you open your EYES!

Don't u Wonder how long this has been OUT! and if are gov have USED This technology

NOW if we are seeing this technology on youtube, that means that "they" have had it for years! There is no telling how long they have worked to perfect it, and you can bet the version you see here is the "low-quality" version.

Wonder what If they have already used it? There is no telling how long they have or working to perfect it, and you can bet the version you see here is the "low-quality" version.

Wonder what they have already used it for?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Bull. This is something that has an very different application, and looks like it's mostly useful for Hollywood (and even smaller Independent) type film making...but ONLY if using digital (not FILM) cameras.

That technique A) Won't work on FILM, B) Was NOT incorporated into EVERY News camera and personal camcorder on 11 September 2001 (STILL isn't!!), and C) Does not affect a person's directly viewed VISION of the object.

It doesn't erase the airplane, as "alleged", that was UNITED 175 from RADAR, nor stop its transponder from transmitting, to INCLUDE ALTITUDE INFO to the radar stations that tracked it.

That technology does NOT get into the eyes of the Air Traffic Control personnel in the La Guardia and Newark Control Towers who watched UNITED 175, with naked eyes, and with binoculars.

That technology does NOT make airplane parts and debris and Human body fragments and personal effects such as credit cards and mail and countless other items appear in the rubble of the buildings, after collapse.

That technology is whiz-bang neato for some visual effects artists, in the Video Gaming industry, and as well as Hollywood (and I can think of many other applications) but NOT for this entirely imaginative and completely CRAZY and INSANE idea that this thread is about......

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Bull. This is something that has an very different application, and looks like it's mostly useful for Hollywood (and even smaller Independent) type film making...but ONLY if using digital (not FILM) cameras.

That technique A) Won't work on FILM, B) Was NOT incorporated into EVERY News camera and personal camcorder on 11 September 2001 (STILL isn't!!), and C) Does not affect a person's directly viewed VISION of the object.

It doesn't erase the airplane, as "alleged", that was UNITED 175 from RADAR, nor stop its transponder from transmitting, to INCLUDE ALTITUDE INFO to the radar stations that tracked it.

That technology does NOT get into the eyes of the Air Traffic Control personnel in the La Guardia and Newark Control Towers who watched UNITED 175, with naked eyes, and with binoculars.

That technology does NOT make airplane parts and debris and Human body fragments and personal effects such as credit cards and mail and countless other items appear in the rubble of the buildings, after collapse.

That technology is whiz-bang neato for some visual effects artists, in the Video Gaming industry, and as well as Hollywood (and I can think of many other applications) but NOT for this entirely imaginative and completely CRAZY and INSANE idea that this thread is about......

HOW U SO Sure? and what u know about Hologram technology ?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Here's an explanation of the "tampered" footage:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I believe this clip correctly explains the "ball":

here's a nice blow-up from the NIST FOIA archive:

But here's the REAL smoking gun from leaked NBC footage:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainsandgravy
I believe this clip correctly explains the "ball":

here's a nice blow-up from the NIST FOIA archive:

But here's the REAL smoking gun from leaked NBC footage:

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you Free

Star*

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025
This is what i make of it! all this 9/11 Conspiracy. To me and to .07% of the USA! know the was a inside job and a false flag attack!

Corrected it for you.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025
This is what i make of it! all this 9/11 Conspiracy. To me and to .07% of the USA! know the was a inside job and a false flag attack!

Corrected it for you.

I want to Be around to see the Look on Your FACE When u find out ALL THIS IS A BIG LIE

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

I dunno.....I think your "correction" is still too high.....0.07% of the US population is somewhere around 25 million. WAY too high!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

IF it comes out that way I will apologize. I like my chances on not having to.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malandark
reply to post by Pilgrum

Where is your proof of what happened?
As history has a way of repeating itself .....How many false flags has our government successfully done?

I say Kudos to the O.P. Nice Find!

Stars and flags to you!!!!!

thanx alot i really mean it. i been geting my A** kick around here by these sheeps lol and half of my post and topic are gone. and if u ask me i think im doing a good Job. becuse they just keep removeing my Topics and post! lol

yap. like i allways say is a Sci-fi World

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's just more irrelevant bull# causing confusion and accomplishing nothing.

psik

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeSux
Here is the RAW video of the video that claims the plane is actually a "ball". Go to 2:13, it's clear enough to make out that it IS a plane and that it DOES have wings. Watch it on YouTube in fullscreen:

edit on 27-10-2010 by LifeSux because: (no reason given)

NO, the claim being made is using the term "ball" to describe what ISN'T CLEAR and for you assert it IS in fact a "plane" because it allegedly has "wings", is dishonest and hardly an objective commentary since its impossible to distinguish what IT is exactly and whether its a "plane" or TYPE OF PLANE... and since a Drone/Missile is a TYPE of plane that can have "wings", the implication is misleading at best. Its your type of speculation that adds confusion to the healthy discussion on this subject and only further validates the issues NPT has presented to support it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeSux
You no-plane people are truly out of your minds imo. Stop using crappy YouTube videos (unless it's the RAW source). Use the source material or shut-up.
edit on 27-10-2010 by LifeSux because: (no reason given)

And You Plane people are truly out of YOUR minds imo because you can't seem to offer any concrete evidence to disprove the arguments and evidence that supports the no-planers arguments. Stop using the "oh you can't use crappy videos unless its raw video" argument when the fact is that you Plane People have used these crappy plane videos as proof of planes and cannot show any "raw" videos that show proof of real planes

So please, show the "source" material you're talking about and where exactly it proves or disproves anything you're claiming.

Of course I know you can't and won't since your assertion has been repeatedly debunked and has yet to refute the evidence that supports NPT.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join