It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Basile Chemical Engineer 9/11 Testimony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is testimony from an upcomming documentary, produced by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. In it Mark Basile a chemical engineer testifies that Military Grade Thermite was found in the WTC dust.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
New Link:

www.youtube.com.../u/11/JZNQq7XBLwc
edit on 27-10-2010 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ah yes, military grade thermite that self-extinguishes mid-reaction, has an identity crises as to wether its suppose to melt, explode, or ????, painted on in super thin strips that wouldnt do squat to the beams, and no evidence of its use on any of the beams recovered.

As if "military grade" means its something super special.
I'm pretty sure "military grade" toilet paper, is much better stuff than that regular Cottonelle stuff.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
lets see what the debunkers have to say about this

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I noticed you couldn't debunk anything that Mr. Basile stated. Mr. Basile obtained two separate samples from two separate entities and found the same material and came to the same conclusions.

How many scientists have to keep finding the same material independently of each other before you and other trusters finally start to see the light?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

9/11 "trusters", if they label us we can label them.

Nice one.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It also burns horizontally, continues to burn weeks after burning / exploding / imploding / turning into mini nukes, and then reassembles itself into a human form, leaving the site with absolutely no physical trace on it's mission to continue the NWO / Illuminati / Barrack Hussein Obama agenda of socializing health care. ( Note: care starts with a c, so does communism, wake up sheeple.)
edit on 27-10-2010 by Whyhi because: Disinformation operative grammar auto-correcter v2.0013

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

How many scientists have to keep finding the same material independently of each other before you and other trusters finally start to see the light?

edit on 27-10-2010 by Whyhi because: Disinformation operative grammar auto-correcter v2.0013

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
you beat me to posting this. What I said in my thread was that no one has yet tried to debunk these claims, instead, they say that it has not been peer reviewed, so some how this allows them to ignore it because they can't debunk them. But now there is independent analysis of the nano thermite claims. More scientists will investigate this until the evidence is irrefutable.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here is an attempt at debunking the nano thermite

forums.randi.org...

this individual claims

This indicates very strongly that these particles are indeed Kaolinite

wikipedia:
-Kaolinite is a clay mineral
-It is a soft, earthy, usually white mineral
-Kaolin is used in ceramics, medicine, coated paper, as a food additive, in toothpaste, as a light diffusing material in white incandescent light bulbs, and in cosmetics.
-The largest use is in the production of paper, including ensuring the gloss on some grades of paper. Commercial grades of kaolin are supplied and transported as dry powder, semi-dry noodle or as liquid slurry.
en.wikipedia.org...

This clay mineral would not be able to withstand the 430 C of the flame ignition test

Perhaps one of the reasons Kaolinite is hypothesized as the red/gray chips is because It is also used in paint (wikipedia). Since skeptics of the nano thermite chips claim it is pain chips, this is one reason kaolinite is claimed to be the chips.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Why do I have to beat a dead horse, when pteridine, myself, and many others here have already covered, analyzed, and debunked every single claim maxde by these yahoos, many many many times over? All Basile does is practically regurgitates the exact same claims as Jones. Also, was he an impartial testor, or was he a truther from the get-go, like Jones, and Harriett? Its SO ironic that the truthers all demand an independent investigation with impartial judging, while at the same time have people with obvious truther leanings doing their flawed investigations and then flaunting them as if theu are credible.
Yes, very ironic!

I'm waiting until Jones and Basile send their samples and results to a real research team or university like CalTech, Stamford, Cornell, MIT, Harvard, ASCE, or even to the American Institute of Chemical Engineers where the tests will be done professionally, with people who have much more experience with things like this than Jones and Basile combined. Heh, how can Basile be a "world renowned chemist" with just a bachelors in science of chem engineering? Jeeze, your hanging your hats on amateurs, rather than real pros? Talk about appealing to any authority.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

and yet, MIT hasn't done a study of this. Maybe they don't hate truthers as much as you do, or maybe because they aren't even aware of the study. Why not fill them in and give them your rant about everyone with opposing view points to you is a truther that shouldn't be trusted. Still waiting for your critical analysis of the regurgitated yahoo claims, but since you use words like regurgitated and yahoo I'm sure it's not worth looking into.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

His bachelors degree doesn't matter, neither does his 25 years of experience in the trade matter, as discrediting him based on his degree is an ad hominem attack that completely ignores the facts of the matter.

top topics

join