It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I always wondered if they had footage of the first plane that hit.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Interesting video. I believe planes hit WTC 1 & 2, though videos like this one are making me question that. I don't believe two planes took down the towers. I think they were brought down by demolitions. But I can't find any evidence to tell me that anything resembling a plane hit the Pentagon, or crash into the woods in Pennsylvania.

/TOA

So you don't think these Pentagon eyewitnesses constitute any sort of evidence :-

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I only have to chime in, here, to point out thet you should notice the person who MADE that crap video, and added the comments.

He is none other than "Simon Shack", of September Clues "fame" (or, infamy).

He is a blithering idiot at best, a con artist and disgusting, manipulative LIAR at worst. (I'm voting on the latter, more I learn about him, and his tactics).....

In case you weren't aware of his joke of a video mentioned above, you should see an extremely well-done analysis of it, that shows the blatant and deceptive tactics that were used:

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Without wishing to upset you more, I do not understand why your daughter's friend and her teacher were on " the first plane " ( American Airkines flight 11 ) if they were going to New York for a competition. AA 11 was a Boston to Los Angeles flight.

Nice catch on someone apparently playing the "wont somebody think of the children" card, god damn makes me feel old when I see the same arguments about the same subject on similar sites 9 years on.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Can you please give me sources for (a) interviews in which the " 5 dancing Israelis " admitted to being Mossad agents and (b) witnesses who saw them "in situ " before the first plane strike. Thanks.

a) Back in late 2004 the UK's Channel 4 put out a documentary looking at various aspects of 9/11. At least one of the Israelis was interviewed. I can't remember the exact title of the programme but I know it was made by Mentorn Films. I think I still have on VHS somewhere; if I find it I'll provide the full title. It may be on youTube somewhere.

b) You need the print edition of the NY Times, 13/9/01. It is briefly referred to at www.foxnews.com... which states:

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Channel 4 documentary was called "The 9/11 Conspiracies". Some production details are here.

Can't find it on youTube but it's worth tracking down if only for the interview in question. At one point he explains that, during his time in custody, he told the FBI very little about what he was doing because it wasn't any of their business!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by winston_jones

Thanks, if you come up with an interview in which any of the " 5 dancing Israelis " admitted to being a Mossad agent I would be interested.

So far as the Fox item you linked to, that just briefly mentions a New York Times article. That is referenced here:-

www.911myths.com...

and it is clear it does not state the Israelis were in place before the first plane strike. The witness appears to be a woman named Maria ( last name witheld ) who saw the Israelis out of her window. The thing is though that she did not look out of her window until after she took a call from her neighbour saying that a plane had hit the Towers. So, as yet, no-one has referred me to a single witness who saw the Israelis set up before the first strike.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Apparwent you have no concept of the area in question

So called "dancing israelis" were in Weehawken NJ which is several miles from where the firemen

Not that they could have seen anything with all the buildings in the way....

Also the ::"dancing israelis" did not appear until several minutes AFTER plane hit

But, that wont matter as you will keep parroting same garbage anyway.....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Apparwent you have no concept of the area in question

So called "dancing israelis" were in Weehawken NJ which is several miles from where the firemen

Apparwent you are missing the point. It has nothing to do with the Fireman's Video

Also the ::"dancing israelis" did not appear until several minutes AFTER plane hit

That's a relief. Obviously they were just passing in their "removal van" and just happened to have video equipment to hand.

But, that wont matter as you will keep parroting same garbage anyway.....

Right you are. Out of interest what is your (non-garbage of course) interpretation of this curious affair: pure coincidence?
edit on 26-10-2010 by winston_jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thanks, if you come up with an interview in which any of the " 5 dancing Israelis " admitted to being a Mossad agent I would be interested.

You're welcome. Track down the documentary referred to above. It's all there.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Thanks, if you come up with an interview in which any of the " 5 dancing Israelis " admitted to being a Mossad agent I would be interested..

For goodness sake, it's right there on the page you yourself linked to! Try scrolling down a bit...

www.911myths.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

it would appear that gw has his own live video of first plane www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by winston_jones

Thanks, if you come up with an interview in which any of the " 5 dancing Israelis " admitted to being a Mossad agent I would be interested..

For goodness sake, it's right there on the page you yourself linked to! Try scrolling down a bit...

www.911myths.com...

Where exactly did any of them admit to being a Mossad agent ?

And we still haven't come within a million miles of establishing that they were set up to film before the North Tower was hit.

Interesting too that this incident is often conflated by truthers with early reports of a van full of explosives but the C4 documentary clearly shows that is nonsense.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey guys, after some newly released footage of the planes hitting, I took apart one video where you can literally see the plane's wing vanish before it hits the tower. A clear sign of CGI/digital effects.

Youtube Video Here:

www.youtube.com...

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by Anttyk47

please ! because its time to just put up or shut up im 50/50 on this subject right now as a start,please bring me up to date.
My daughter had a friend and a teacher on boared of the first plane,only 12 years old and had just one an art contest and was going to newyork for a competion..WOW! I just relized why i dont like this subject now..had to catch a tear there...lol,but yea , a simple art contest,lil dude just WANTED TO FREAKING DRAW FOR A BLOODY LIVING,but its kool,but yea ,google it up because it needs to be resolved by the way ,its amazing what a shot this person has at the towers ,with those bad actors,street closed already,uhm,wiered huh,timing is always weired when it comes to cracking codes..funy how the man looks behind him like hes waiting for it to happen.funny

actually its not funny the way he looks up,when your in a big city with tall buildings and skyscrapers sound have a tendency to echo and loud noises especially air planes(or missiles)would be extremely loud and one would look to see where it was coming from.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Without wishing to upset you more, I do not understand why your daughter's friend and her teacher were on " the first plane " ( American Airkines flight 11 ) if they were going to New York for a competition. AA 11 was a Boston to Los Angeles flight.

Nice catch on someone apparently playing the "wont somebody think of the children" card, god damn makes me feel old when I see the same arguments about the same subject on similar sites 9 years on.

Well now that we no who is arabic on the ats and has no compassion for lives as well as kidss,i might of got my info wrong being though it was 9 years ago,so let me rephrase it ,one of those planes which ever one had my daughters friend on it died..period.
and i can care less about the men that died ,woman and kids should of been left out.
sorry it wasnt one of your people or someone close to your family,maybe youll understand then..but i guess when your muslim..who cares huh!

"wont somebody think of the children" card. just because your muslim country has no compassion for kids, woman and themselves as a human race- u have your nerve domt u.
using the child card,u real speciel arnt u ?

edit on 26-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by Thepreye

Well now that we no who is arabic on the ats and has no compassion for lives as well as kidss,i might of got my info wrong being though it was 9 years ago,so let me rephrase it ,one of those planes which ever one had my daughters friend on it died..period.
and i can care less about the men that died ,woman and kids should of been left out.
sorry it wasnt one of your people or someone close to your family,maybe youll understand then..but i guess when your muslim..who cares huh!

"wont somebody think of the children" card. just because your muslim country has no compassion for kids, woman and themselves as a human race- u have your nerve domt u.
using the child card,u real speciel arnt u ?

edit on 26-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

The thing is that all the 9/11 flights were transcontinental. AA 11, UA 175 and AA 77 to Los Angeles and UA 93 to San Francisco.

So, if your daughter's friend and her teacher were going to New York what were thay doing on any of them ?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Seeing as you are in England would have no concept of what went on that day here. Once news came out
plane hitting WTC EVERYTHING STOPPED as people stared at the WTC. That day my boss came to office
where me and my partner were and told us of watching the second plane hit the South Tower. Remember
running to top floor of building to get clear view of WTC. Watched for next 45 minutes as WTC towers burned
until collapse of South Tower.

The "dancing israelis" were not reported to be filming the incident until AFTER the buildings were hit!

Now if were there before the towers hit would have a point

I supposed you believe anyone who filmed the WTC as they burned is some Mossad agent or stooge...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Whatever u win ,its not even the discussion here.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tvision

What you have is optical illusion - trick of light and shadows as plane moves in and out of bright sunlight
and as the angle of the wing toward the camera changes will get effect that it "disappears"

Unfiortunately conspiracy loons play up this aspect as "prroof" no planes were involved

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This gets interesting i swear!
The black plane, what in the hell is really going on here,omg!
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join