It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could this Be?? 911 - Second Strike Footage... Wing Disapears

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The tail is still there. I went to the youtube link, full windowed the video, paused it and screen shot the part at 5 and 6 seconds showing what appear to be a tail that disappeared. I then cut the plane out and pasted it separately and blew it up 3 times bigger. It has a tail, it's just distorted because the tail is passing through lower and thinner patch of streaming smoke. I also embossed the picture to to make sure, and yes there is a tail. And don't forget, the plane it tilted at an angle with the right wing tilted up and the left wing tilted down causing the view of the tail to be less visible due to line of sight.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just thought I'd pop in and mention that it looks like part of the tail assembly is missing in the 2nd pic as well, not just the wing.
Don't know if it means anything, just pointing it out because somebody mentioned that "only" the wing appeared to disappear, and clearly, whatever is affecting the captured (lack of) image of the wing in the video, is also affecting the tail.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

very strange. but looks like the plane is just tilting to its right.

especially when you notice that a split second later

the wing is cutting through the side of the building

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by Korg Trinity

So...I find most of these videos of OMG 9/11 PROOFS!!!111 to be really lame, but I am seeing exactly what you are seeing.

The plane goes in and then the wing "disappears". I don't know if it's an optical illusion or what, but it's there, then it "isn't"

Very interesting...

As crazy as this sounds... and saying it is against my better judgment... because I've never even heard anyone else mention this before... but is it possible that what we actually witnessed on 9/11 was a hologram portrayed as an attack just before the buildings fell under a controlled demolition??? Not saying that's what I believe... just wondering what others might suspect after watching this video???

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

... but it's a plausible explanation.

It's the ONLY explanation!!

Because, there are dozens and dozens of OTHER videos and still photos that show the airplane INTACT up to impact. Using one or two videos, showing poor pixel quality/resolution and lighting conditions that changed quickly (and from a distance, further diminshing details), but then ignoring the others??? Hardly logical, is it?

Here, see the same event, different angle, closer up:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wow that really makes me think, great footage. Let me guess, more evidence toward the hologram theory?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Now THAT is how I remember things. Thank you for eliminating any doubts.
An obvious pixel problem in the previous video.

edit on 25-10-2010 by Anonymous Acorn because: Why... to edit, of course!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Acorn

Many people have theorized that it was a missile, and that the plane was added into all the broadcast cameras with digital editing. There are even some very good tutorials on Youtube showing how it would have been done!

I don't believe that, but some people make pretty good cases.

A missile travels much, much faster than a jet, and people on the ground would not have seen it, and the sound would have been different. People on the ground after the first impact were CERTAIN that they saw an airliner strike the building. Even when they were dismissed by reporters that were saying they were obviously mistaken and it must have been some smaller aircraft, the first eyewitnesses stood their ground and said they saw an airliner or large jet strike the building. I believe them. I think a lot of other stuff happened behind the scenes, and the towers fell for economic reasons, not magically unique physics, but I do think the jets struck the towers.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Acorn
As crazy as this sounds... and saying it is against my better judgment... because I've never even heard anyone else mention this before... but is it possible that what we actually witnessed on 9/11 was a hologram portrayed as an attack just before the buildings fell under a controlled demolition??? Not saying that's what I believe... just wondering what others might suspect after watching this video???

Sounds like what the OP is suggesting. No?!
Or maybe he is suggesting that the plane is inter-dimensional.
Not sure. He uses the word dissolve as well, so maybe he is suggesting
it is physically there and then before impact a radical chemical reaction
takes place causing the plane to dissolve.

Amazing how digital artifacts and video compression are not an option
or a consideration, but a plane dissolving is.

Romper room is full today.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Don't waste your breath. You're arguing with the very people that when the NWO shows up at their door, they'll respond by "Oh! Are we going on a train ride? Awesome! Where's the train go? A Camp? Neat! Let me go pack." In their eyes their leaders would never lead them astray, even though there are signed declassifies papers telling a completely different story. 'Northwoods' anyone?
You're preaching to the deaf.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

You're preaching to the deaf.

But train rides are fun.

And Camp? Camp is awesome. Canoeing, fishing, archery... it's like a permanent vacation.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

If the NWO army takes over as you suggest. Something tells me that packing isn't an option and
you will be on the same train with many others. Trust no one. Not even me. Nothing separates
yourself and many other in their eyes. You're fodder like the next guy. Hope your bag is packed.

Maybe the train we all are sure to be on will be a hologram.

edit on 25-10-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
So you are trying to say that actual footage showing the plane wing disappear is not odd??

This is not make-believe this is actual footage....

Incorrect statement!!!
It's a compressed digital file of the "actual footage".

2nd generation and possibly more.

this is a good point. if its actually second generation footage (or more), then i could see this happening. a lot can happen to the resolution after a video has been shot over something else. say if you take a video of something stupid. and then you use that same tape to shoot (right over the stupid footage) something like your childs first birthday. the picture will NEVER come out as clear as the first did, and even have small errors in it. especially when its in such a short time frame with such small images in the footage. (a wing, for example). in the footage where the plane is closer to the camera we have no such problem as the wing disappearing because the angle and the position causes more of a natural contrast between the wing and the sky.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
An interesting assumption but since i am a very skeptical person honestly, i do not know what to believe. All i see are videos showing that plane in different angles.
At the first video it seems that the wing is disappearing. On the other video the same footage but at different angle with both wings. I can clearly see that the Airplane makes or is on a left turn upon hitting the building. My question is why i cannot see the right wing point upwards on the first video, but i can clearly see the left wing point downwards as the plane making a left turn.

I would be glad if someone explain that to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

My bags will be packed, but I won't be riding that train. Neither will those who show up wearing their NWO Members Only Jackets. I promise you.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Ive been going through the new videos on that youtube page and noticed also in this video at 2 seconds the wing disappears too?!?! now I've never been a believer in the no planes theory but how can you explain something like this? in 2 separate videos 2 different cameras had the same malfunction? I'm aware obviously there's videos where the wing tip is visible but this is weird.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by brizellious
in 2 separate videos 2 different cameras had the same malfunction? I'm aware obviously there's videos where the wing tip is visible but this is weird.

They're not two different videos. They're the same video.

One appears to be taken from a news feed, the other is just a digital copy of the original.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I am of the 9-11 TruthMovement mentality however, I don't know what you people are suggesting happened, instead? Do you really....I mean REALLY think the plane was CGI'd in afterwards?

If anything.......this plane (and the other 3 that day) were not the planes purported to be. I believe missiles (perhaps disguised as passenger planes in the two WTC attacks) were the culprits and THAT'S...the best I can do with my logical yet cynical imagination.

I just don't see CGI-ing this plane within moments (I mean seconds) after impact which was televised live that morning. You're giving the murderers, I mean, government, way too much credit I think.

I've asked before and yet to see the answer, can someone explain to me how all these videos are now being released? Were they confiscated? Did all the civilians that day, just hand them over to the Feds? I'm just not understanding the logistics of how this went down.
edit on 25-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Mystery Solved haha

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5544378a7935.jpg[/atsimg]

a sreenshot from Loose Change shows the impact
from 4 different angles and the plane has both wings
in all 4 shots. It is either a flaw in that posted
video or either it was manipulated to look that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join