It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to get a 9/11 Truth Shirt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have been looking around the Internet for one of these shirts. I want to get one or 2 but I don't want to pay to some big company to get it because the money wouldn't be used in a good way..

I am looking for a place that sells these shirts that goes to the cause.. If anyone can help me or link me to something that would be awesome.. It sucks ATS don't have a 9/11 t shirt area, that would be awesome.. They could put all kinda stuff on there from truthers and OS people. I bet they would make alot of money also..

Anyway let me know if you know of somewhere that is selling them that helps their cause.. I don't want a mainstream place so don't post anything ms.. They suck...

And before asking why dont I do it myself, 1) I dont know how, 2) I am to busy and when not busy I am lazy, and 3) Cause it would be simpler if I just have someone else do it.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Theres one you can buy here

infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...

Looks pretty cool, and it's not a huge business. I'm not sure what country he's based in though.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hello
I think this one is very cool, and reputaable and going to a good cause
[url= www.ae911truth.net...]http://www.ae911truth.net/store/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=44[/url ]

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Print it yourself...? Why go buy something like this when you can make it yourself?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Didn't I answer that in my original post?
1) I don't have time, 2) I don't know how, and 3 I am just being lazy. Besides if I get ahold of learning how to print shirts I will put way worse things on them than Investigate 9/11.. and nobody needs a smartass on the loose with a tshirt printing press..

top topics

join