It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Myths about Sarah Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

Check out this interesting little snippet about 5 common misconceptions associated with Sarah Palin.

Agree/Disagree with any of them?
edit on 22-10-2010 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Edit your post please!
Include your link in the box!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
you kinda messed that up

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I fixed it as soon as I noticed, sorry about that.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

I agree with all of them. Never count someone with that kind of fund-raising clout and media presence out of a race. People like to say she a dumb-quitter but I think everything from late election 2008 to today has been extremely scripted, often times to cause controversy, to keep her above-all visible. And it's worked. She's wealthier than ever and with the exception of Reagan in the late 70's its hard to think of a failed VP contender that has remained so relevant. And, yes, call her stupid or dangerous but either way she's relevant. She's not my favorite possible 2008 candidate but if it came down to her and Obama, I would have to give the governor a chance over someone who's already done so much damage to the country.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have to say, this election cycle seems so much like pro wrestling. It seems our country is in a pattern of one party winning the presidency and then the other party and popular culture destroying them, causing the other party win in the next cycle. Meanwhile, the capitalists and technocrats pull the strings behind the scenes. TPTB want to see this constant flip flopping from one party to the next because it helps hide their agenda and maintains our myth of having a democracy.

Also Obama hasn't so much damaged the country as failed to repair it after the Republicans gang-raped our freedoms, economy, schools and infrastructure for 8 years. Rather than FDR, he's been Urkel.
edit on 22-10-2010 by schlub because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
1. Palin cost McCain the 2008 election.
Nah, people couldn't stomach the Republicans after the disaster that was GW

2. Resigning as governor was rash.
I wish she would resign from life, public life atleast.

3. Palin and the tea party are destroying the GOP.
Palin and the GOP are destroying the Tea Party, and 95% of the people in the Totally Except of Aptitude are so dumb that I do worry that the GOP will emerge as an even more extreme-nazi-esque party as a result. It is my understanding that the Tea Party came from 9/11 Truthers and Ron Paul supports - thats far from the case now.

4. Palin is extreme.
Palin is Extreme, she is also populist - what does that say about Amerikkka?

5. Palin is unelectable.
I wish it were so, and perhaps it is.

join