It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon was not hit by an airlainer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The video says it all folks.
www.youtube.com...

Things that to me, prove The Pentagon was not hit by an airliner.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Astraios

yep, you right.... twas a missile my brother tis obvious to all
so that leaves us with .....WHERE THE HAIL has logic gone to, in this world today? sorry about the yelling
i'm ok now i'm a pilot....one can;t make a 757 200 do that....and what about the lack of corroborators

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It would be good if you could say what you think actually happened rather than a one-liner about what didn't happen.

That's how you are meant to have a discussion....

I'm partial to the UAV theory - a UAV laden with explosives, it help corroborate the witnesses who saw something flying, as well as the witnesses who were able to recognize the specific smell of explosives as they came out of the Pentagon.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
That video does bring up good questions. I'm intrigued about the lack of fire/heat damage compared to fire/heat damage in the twin towers.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Plane did not hit pentagon. That is common knowlege now! I am glad this video has been released and people will wake up to this video.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

no, unfortunately it will go in the conspiracy theory basket and only be watched by people who care about the truth, the rest will be watching someone show makeup hints or someone else doing something stupid.

people don't care anymore, its a world of Apathy and immediate entertainment, actually asking questions would require thought, and no one want's to do that anymore.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
It would be good if you could say what you think actually happened rather than a one-liner about what didn't happen.

That's how you are meant to have a discussion....

I'm partial to the UAV theory - a UAV laden with explosives, it help corroborate the witnesses who saw something flying, as well as the witnesses who were able to recognize the specific smell of explosives as they came out of the Pentagon.

Sorry there I'm not so good at this yet. . the discussion part. Just trying to get what I believe to be the truth out there.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Great video . It makes some VERY good points in a simple , plain, and straightforward way. Good find.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Now you know?

Ok.

So the pentagon was built to withstand attacks. It will act and be very different to the two Twin towers.

I do not see the comparison. This video is someones opinion. It is NOT proof and NOT evidence.

The pentagon is a far greater structure security wise than the towers. they made the pentagon a mini fortress.

Nice try though.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

The STRUCTURE of the Pentagon is a ton stronger - but Jet Fuel still burns quite violently.

The video illustrated the lack of burning which would typically be associated with commercial airliner crash.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRed

Now you know?

Ok.

So the pentagon was built to withstand attacks. It will act and be very different to the two Twin towers.

I do not see the comparison. This video is someones opinion. It is NOT proof and NOT evidence.

The pentagon is a far greater structure security wise than the towers. they made the pentagon a mini fortress.

Nice try though.

Yeah the amount of fuel that was burnt/consumed by fire in this explosion should have, in my opinion, caused more fire damage than it did.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Show me pictures of that day with anything resembling an airliner at the pentagon.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Most of the fuel was burned in a huge fireball just above the building, right after impact.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
An independent investigation into the pentagon attack, I recommend to all:

This ended my doubts...
edit on 19-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
All I can add is my two cents(I'm a new member btw), on the day the Pentagon was hit I was on my way to work in DC ata pet store (LOL) 66 goes right by the Pentagon and it is NEVER empty, I mean anyone who lives in DC or VA can easily back this up, it is the busiest highway ever. Past Manassas it gets bumper to bumper many times a day, especially before dawn. I mean I cannot express how busy it is all the time, even at 4 in the morning. I admit I do not know how many witnesses came forth, but on that day... and 66 passes right next to the pentagon, I cannot express how there were cars from horizon to horizon, I haven't seen one person say OMG I saw a plane zip over 66. Not one. And the farther you are away on this generally flat piece of land, I'd think the easier it would be to see a commercial plane RIGHT over the highway and an explosion. I guess a car is about 10 feet long, 10 feet divided by a mile, multiplied by twelve miles, that's alot of potential witnesses. I haven't heard a peep out of one ever in all these years, if anyone has, I'd like to know with a link or something for my knowledge. All I know is that 66 is NEVER empty of cars, and almost always completely busy.

But I will say, the the next night, going to the clubs, almost every exit had HUMMVS with AA type machine guns on them, but no one was in them, they were just parked there.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Loose Change summed that all up, it's completely obvious that a airliner didn't crash there, oh but the official report of why there wasn't any debree was because the whole damn plane literally vaporized on impact because of how hot the jet fuel was..on 9/11 the literal laws of physics were defied.
Here You Go

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eiefar

But also nobody reported a missile. Are you suggesting there was no flying object at all?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

not at all. A missle fired from across the street would be SO much less conspicuous would it not? maybe a smoke or vapor trail that hangs or disappates fairly quick, or some other explosive projectile that is even less noticable. All I'm saying is that a massive amount of people would've noticed a plane over 66. I am actually quite sure alot of people who were and weren't there claim they saw a missle, but all I'm addressing is no one saw a plane that I'm aware of.
edit on 19-10-2010 by eiefar because: reworded.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eiefar

If you think there weren't any witnesses to a plane at the Pentagon you had better have a look at this lot :-

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I didn't say I think there were no witnesses, I just said I haven't heard of any. But thanks for this link, this is exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks, I'm reading it now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join