It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When, without choice all sex would be rape, why are my choices to engage in homosexual acts consider

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm getting overly sick of hearing you "men" complain about how you don't have a parade. You think you need one? Go ahead; free country. Stop complaining to the people who have real problems with segregation as if we are going to stop everything and tend to your wounds -- last time I checked you were the culprits that hoard support of other ignorant people to make yourself feel better about something that is literally impossible for you to understand.

There are things in life that you just can't know. That is the worst time to form an "opinion". Somehow you're also all under the impression that your ignorant opinions trump the educated people's opinion, which i why I bid you farewell. I am a busy man and surface-thinkers are no longer part of the section of humanity that I give a damn for at all.

I now leave you all to wallow in your ignorance since you are incapable of listening; your veiw is that you are right because you are right and you are right -- like the rest of society. I wonder why Gay people have a parade
edit on 26-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Yep one thing i agree with you on Society IS right. Well said mate

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have no earthly idea what this thread or the OP is about!!!

OP are you gay? I don't get what you're asking. Or are you just being 'gay' while being gay, and seeking attention?
edit on 13-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

LOL What the....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

LOL What the....

I know...the OP is being jerky, bumping every one of his non relevant threads at once. It's ridiculous.

<< 1  2   >>

join