It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon picture of the missile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this before?

Do you think it is legitimate?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I read somewhere, sorry i have forgotten where, that the missile came from the Atlantic and was a dud! So then how would the blaze happen?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Looks terribly fake, maybe look again, my guess is its fake from stock footage, the Pentagon strike does have many legitimate areas for investigation though - when I saw the flight plan and spiral 270 degree (?) twist dropping 'some' amount of height, hitting light poles but the plane was some how alright and then hits the building, but the damage looks really small and then there's Rumsfelt not at his desk communicating but helping out a hand. All adds up and 2 +2 equals 5.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Looks pretty real to me. Good find!

As for the blaze, I watched a video of a Pentagon survivor, and she said the blaze was caused by explosions in the building.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
To me it looks more like a TOW or Dragon fired from the street level.
Looks fake because the rocket trail starts from the street level and is not carried from ‘off frame’

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I see something, but it's far too blurry to say what it is ...

*enhance*

drat.. didn't work ..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's reversed. ? why?
The shadows and weather look similar to the morning of 9/11.
This is the first thing that has actually looked anything like a plane hitting the Pentagon.
Who was filming this and why is the important question - if it's legitimate.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yeah it is a rather odd camera angle to just happen ..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm not a computer or a picture sav. Maybe someone can dig up more info and compare?
Just here to help!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is a .gif of what appears to be a youtube video. Can anyone get the actual youtube link here, instead of a gif that is way too short. This needs some background info about the who what where when and why of the video. Not stating its fake or real, just backwards. Lets find the real vid before making anymore conclusions.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
the odd camera movement/angle makes it look like it was shot from a helicopter or something along those lines, definitely high up .. a google satellite image might help give an idea where the camera was located approximately .. you can tell by the sun at that point about what time of day it would be..

the other thing is the fact the bottom portion of the video is blacked out .. that is odd

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here's a cool video I found.
It's the official footage from the attack. In the beginning in the thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Here is a picture of the plane that was supposedly the suicide plane that hit the Pentagon.
Plane

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's a fake, and taken from this video:

It's been known for some time, as you can see from the 1.7 million hits on the youtube video.

The biggest reason it is fake is the ridiculous fireball upon impact doesn't match at all the real explosion that happened. I mean just look at the way this stupid idiot leaves a straight line and obvious seam when the explosion happens in this video. It is horrible CGI. That's about it. It was added to previous footage of the pentagon taken from a helicopter.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

after only a few seconds of youtube searching, here is the link to the actual video. The "missile" is obviously a fake -- I could tell the first time I saw it. Probably why the gif is shortened and reversed, in a hope to make it look more realistic:

edit on 13-10-2010 by youdidntseeme because: fix embed code

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Excellent... yeah it wasn't making much sense to me.. I was looking at satellite maps and figured it had to be from a copter or some other aircraft just given the angle .. couldn't imagine it being that convenient that someone was filming at the right time..

Case closed... that video is clearly CG, badly done CG ...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I just realized something: the Pentagon is only 77 feet tall. Must have been a pretty skilled pilot to get an airliner that low to the ground for a direct hit without (A) landing on the ground, (B) crashing into the ground, or (C) striking the roof of the Pentagon instead of smashing into the side of it. I'm assuming this theory has been debated to death already.
edit on 13-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Video looks fake....

But until I see a field with all the parts of the supposed plane that hit the pentagon trying to be reassembled like all the other accidents that happen, it was a missile in my mind.

Oh wait that wont happen... all the wreckage was sent to china the next day to be "recycled"

Just the the big hole of dirt in PA.

Show me the "DA PLANE"

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Crash investigations atttempt to reassemble wreckage when they are not sure as to what caused the aircraft to crash. It is NOT done with every investigation. And with the four jets on 9/11, there really wasn't a question as to why they crashed. And, btw, the wreckage of the aircraft that was recovered, was not sent to China. After the FBI was done with it, it was returned to the respective airlines.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
hows this sound... show me anything that resembles a plane @ the pentagon.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No way it was a 757 that hit the pentagon. Whatever hit was flying horizontal just above the ground and had a pointy nose, either a missle, a drone or other small aircraft. A 757 could not maintain lift so close to the ground.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join