It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Prophecies and Crop Circles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I've couldn't explain it better..

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by newaccounthere

You are correct.

2012 is not the end of mankind... The Maya's predict that 2012 is not the end, but the beginning of a new era.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
My friend

Originally posted by css1981
reply to post by newaccounthere

You are correct.

2012 is not the end of mankind... The Maya's predict that 2012 is not the end, but the beginning of a new era.

And in addition to this, its the end of an old age - Pisces, in which the Maya believed its a transition to a new age - Aquarius

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The zodiac features of Pisces and Aquarius are not Mayan concepts. They did not have the same zodiac as people in the Old World. They had different constellations in which stars were grouped into shapes they were familiar with or imagined in the night sky.

Even under our system of constellations, the positions and tessellation of the night sky into constellations is quite arbitrary and has changed over time. Constellations have been added and dropped and modified. To say that we are changing from one age to another is rather arbitrary since the lines drawn on the sky are arbitrary.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well, I finally found the symbol that is shown in the video. It is not a Mayan symbol. It is Aztec.

Hunab Ku

1. This symbol was originally rectangular and used by the Aztecs
2. The symbol is not Mayan
3. The symbol has been modified by Martinez and Arguelles to further their fringe claims

The form of the symbol in the video is not the same as the Aztec form, but a modern creation from a New Age author in 1987. Not only is the symbol different from the shape of the crop circle, but it is not even ancient or Mayan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join