It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese researchers to relaunch 'Bigfoot' search

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Source

Scientists in China's Hubei Province have announced they are looking for additional members for its special team tasked with tracking down the creature. The Hubei Wild Man Research Association (HWMRA) is recruiting researchers internationally to join the group's search in the Shennongjia forest region, according to state-run news agency Xinhua. Luo Baosheng, vice president of the HWMRA, told Xinhua that the organization is comprised of more than 100 scientists and explorers who have been chasing the ape-like animal for years. The last time a organized search took place was in the early 1980s, Xinhua reported Saturday.

Well if this isn't interesting , think they will find anything ?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Nice. It's nice that people are still looking into these things. I doubt they will find anything though however there's always a chance. There are plenty of undiscovered species and finding a large hominid in China would definitely expand our understanding of human evolution.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

S & F

Well I'm all for the search. More power to them. I hope they find one. It would lend credence to our North American Bigfoot sightings/stories IMO.

For more on how I feel about the Bigfoot question view my latest thread.
Bigfoot/Sasquatch Fact or Fiction?
edit on 11-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Already a thread, old news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is the search function working ?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
they'll jail him if they find him, poor guy....

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

This excites me to know that more researchers are assembling and taking these sightings more seriously. They do exist, and are extremely stealthy though. They are powerful, intelligent beyond anything we have ever given them credit for and will use caves to hide in, make blinds to hunt other animals and travel the water ways for food sources and to hide in and around. I have had four sightings myself! They also travel in family pods and always know you are there, before you are ever aware of their presence!

top topics

join