It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its all about the money!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Being from New Jersey, I have a lot of friends and family that were affected by 911, I wanted to believe it was an outside attack..but unfortunately the evidence is overwhelming...I started questioning it when spoke to a few pilots that told me that hitting 2 buildings with 2 planes that size was almost impossible for trained pilots let alone amateurs...in the end who ever caused it...it was for money and power..I hope the guilt takes over their lives and the suffering they inflicted turns around and hits them in the face.

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11-10-2010 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stayjersey
Being from New Jersey, I have a lot of friends and family that were affected by 911, I wanted to believe it was an outside attack..but unfortunately the evidence is overwhelming...I started questioning it when spoke to a few pilots that told me that hitting 2 buildings with 2 planes that size was almost impossible for trained pilots let alone amateurs...in the end who ever caused it...it was for money and power..I hope the guilt takes over their lives and the suffering they inflicted turns around and hits them in the face.

www.youtube.com...

They must have been pretty rubbish pilots if they couldn't hit two of the biggest buildings in the world. How did they ever land on a runway ?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stayjersey

The thing is the whole world values money more than everything. We are the most greedy SOB's that have ever lived throughout history. We value money over human life the planets life and other animals.

Money makes the world go around. Even if people have money all they want is more.

We live in a pathetic backwards world.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You truthers keep trying to convince me 911 was an act of greed. But when I look at 911 I see it as a stupid and senseless act so I'm going to have to go with religion.

911 was stupid senseless act of religion.

top topics

join