It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Evidence Can Be Fabricated, Scientists Show...DNA Evidence Like on 9/11? Yup.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It isn't open minded to say that a photo "could be fake". It's a statement of fact. But when set within the overwhelming avalanche of evidence that suggests a plane full of people crashed into the Pentagon it's a pretty pointless assertion.

Yes, all the evidence, the mountain of it, at the Pentagon could be false. And the TM survives by isolating and attempting - mostly disingenuously - to discredit each individual piece. But taken in its entirety the evidence points to a firm and obvious conclusion.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Alfie1

so by that photo you can tell it is a "body part" part of the plane? or of a person? i have done a lot of bbq's and have had my fair share of oh@@##!# the goes the meat to burnt ashes and i have seen the same thing when doing pork shoulders, or a hind leg of beef, the worst was a rack of ribs just ashes and one bone.just pointing out that this photo could be not real, just more dis info to pleas the masses. Why you ask, why not, to the masses from asking questions, the truth will come out some day, if the truth be what they say has happened then so be it, the best we can do is question all with open minds, believe them not for they are to deceive all.

I chose that particular picture, although it was only illustrative anyway, because it was an exhibit in the Moussaoui trial. It was therefore put before the court and tested. I am not aware that the defence made any argument about its authenticity.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

the pic? or the "body part"? i am not putting you down, just questioning the evidence, any photo i see i have trouble with excepting as fact, photo shop can do wonders, if you know what you are doing you can make a drawing look real, and you can not tell it was photo shoped because it was picualtited, now a film cam i will take as fact be caues you can not fake film, show me the pic them the negitev then i will except it, other wise i will question it.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
now a film cam i will take as fact be caues you can not fake film

Do you assume that James Cameron actually shot Avatar on a moon called Pandora?

But the point is this - any individual item can be faked, yes. But the likelihood of all the evidence being false is very low. Just from an organisational point of view it would be very hard to achieve.

This is why the Truth Movement likes to focus on minutiae, and is VERY resistant to the bigger picture, or to the implications of its ideas. Because as soon as you take things in their entirety the balance of probabilities becomes clear.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

bekod, people died in the Pentagon 9/11; I would have thought this was common ground. The picture of a body, or part body, I posted was said to have been taken within the Pentagon and was put before a court of law on that basis. The defence could have objected to it but they didn't.

As I wasn't there myself taking the picture I cannot be 100% certain but given all the circumstances I am 99% certain rather like I am certain Texas is there although I have never seen it.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

LOL thats a good one, the defence didn't object... i am sure they had real good defence lawyers in a case like this.

You have been shown evidence that DNA can be faked, bottom line, and since there is ZERO ways of the public to confirm any of the evidence shown as belonging to what or who.

Too Dereks, why don't you ever focus on the facts that the airforce was basically out to lunch, the entire armed services performed completely ass-backwards to the point of complete entire embarrasment.. and outrage in any armed service people i know...

They all know for a fact that the way it went down could only happen if stand-downs were ordered and other things were going on.

I challenge anyone to ask an airforce pilot as to why they could not find hi-jacked planes only on that day,, LOL.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Alfie1

LOL thats a good one, the defence didn't object... i am sure they had real good defence lawyers in a case like this.

You have been shown evidence that DNA can be faked, bottom line, and since there is ZERO ways of the public to confirm any of the evidence shown as belonging to what or who.

Too Dereks, why don't you ever focus on the facts that the airforce was basically out to lunch, the entire armed services performed completely ass-backwards to the point of complete entire embarrasment.. and outrage in any armed service people i know...

They all know for a fact that the way it went down could only happen if stand-downs were ordered and other things were going on.

I challenge anyone to ask an airforce pilot as to why they could not find hi-jacked planes only on that day,, LOL.

You haven't read the article in the OP have you ? The suggestion is that saliva and blood smears can be doctored with other dna but the article does not specify this could be done in 2001.

It is all academic anyway because we were not talking in 2001 of blood smears and saliva but of human body parts like limbs, organs, bones. Where is the evidence that dna within those could be changed ?

If you are not up to speed why stick in your post ?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

just to shake the tree a little was Pattons army real or fake in the days before the invasion of France? it was fake, so how did the army pull this off ? by putting out with fake names and troop numbers, to through off the Germans, would they do this again for there own purpose? make up false troops and people??? makes one wonder does it not, yes planes were used yes people died but was the count real? could they have used death row inmates? just one more thought to add to the mix, would people die willingly for the grater good?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The buildings were blown down.
The finding of nano thermate in the dust samples shows this.
Instead of wasting time arguing, we should be finding out how they accomplished this instead we are doing exactly what the PTB want.Bitching at each other and acting in all kinds of ways detrimental to finding out the truth of 9/11
Facts keep arising that tend to disprove the OS, or at least discredit it.
Instead of taking sides, it would be far more beneficial if we could all co-operate in determining what really happened.
It is aparent to me that the majority of americans dont really want to know the truth, as that would mean that they may have to do something about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Here's my question...

Why fabricate physical evidence when you're the entity generating the actual report? It's a whole lot easier, efficient, and streamlined to just lie, rather than to go to great lengths to create artificial evidence. It's not like the government couldn't have just said "Yeah, we've got DNA. But it's evidence from the biggest crime in history so nobody else can mess with it."

Faking genetic evidence just seems superfluous to me.

~Heff
\

Negative. It's the ultimate cover just in case they offer some up for "cross examination". Then they are free and clear when the cross examination team comes up with the same results. Also any inconsistency would be chalked up to cross contamination at the site and was degraded after the fact.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join