It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Can I Go to Get the Most Truthfull Info about Dulce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Whether it be posts past or present from ATS or The Black Vault, or books or whatever.

Is there any written word that can shed some light on Dulce.

I have no problem doing research as I have time off, but with all the confusion I don't even know where to start with an inkling of confidence.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

Personally. I think we should find out everything there is to find out about Dulce. "Awesome! Where do we begin?" You might be thinking.

Millions march on the Washington Mall to rallies promoting freedom and acceptance and anger against Washington. Why don't we, as Americans, march on Dulce Base, and any other secret establishment that we want answers from and demand an explanation? If we show up in enough force, in enough numbers there can be no denial, no cover up. I'm sick of the cover-ups, the lies, the fronts. Let's beat some truth out of the Masters of the Universe.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
TIP:

Stay away from anything by Dan Burisch.... He is full of BS. Apparently he worked for MJ12 at dulce, cured cancer, got raped by an alien named J-rod and used stargate technology

www.danburisch.info...

Go check out his biography page... The info contained here will blow your mind.

Also to add last time i checked his site for a laugh he had a link for his military career.... When you opend the link......... 404!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Master Black Dragon/Jackie Chan,

I love your avatar. Just wanted to say.

As for Dulce...it doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ducle exists. It is the secret underground base that doesn't exist. ;-)

The best place to learn about Dulce would be to visit the area. All you will get on the internet is folklore.

When these yahoos say Area 51 is shut down and moved, I know better since I climb Tikaboo and see the activity and new construction. You can go to Dulce and see nothing. It is not like a camo dude is going to stop you. IIRC, there is no flight restriction, so you could charter an hour in a Buddy Holly plane and peak from the air.

A classic example of someone going out and doing research on their own is Glenn Campbell. Take the Green River complex for example. Yahoo after yahoo claimed it was the new Area 51. Glenn went out there and proved otherwise:
Green River

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I disagree. The logistics of the enterprise would be impossible.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Dulce Chamber of Commerce?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm From Dulce.

I grew up in Dulce.

I'm a member of the Jicarilla Apache Nation.

I'll give you any answers I can think of. I don't live there anymore but my parents are still there and I go back to visit at least once a year.

Ask away. email me if that makes you feel better. snap8 at hotmail.com

new topics

top topics

join