It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"9/11 report is a cover up from start to finish"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I always like watching the Judge do his interviews
as he gets down to the gritty in a hurry in a way
that I understand. Kudos to him.

The CIA Shuer guy was lying, it was so obvious
he was covering his own butt it was pathetic.

This spans 2 presidencies and should be noted
and spans 2 political parties. And let's not forget
Bush's words. He and Cheney will NOT be interviewed
under oath or separately. Exec privies. Sorry,
don't hold water anymore.

A new independent investigation should be
started ASAP. I don't care if it brings down
the whole friggin gubment. It just proves
they are criminals. We need a re-boot
in America to save our dignity and respect
in the world and we cannot begin to do that
until the trash is taken out.

As far as somebody above mentions that
Anthony stated that Al Queda was involved with
9/11. I did NOT hear him say that. He was assigned
a job of finding Al Queda AFTER 9/11 occurred.
He never stated Al Queda was responsible for
9/11. At least I did NOT hear him say it.

And just how long did it take for the world
to finally realize who REALLY burned the Reichstag??

The only opposing force we have right now to a new 9/11
investigation is the CIA, the Federal Reserve and the
Executive and Judicial Branches. One day we will
find out the truth and there will be a reckoning,
presidential pardon or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

When the Church Commission emasculated the CIA and the FBI.....it was done in good faith, trying to prevent the excesses of the 50s and 60s from happening again.

When George Bush signed the orders taking away 75 percent of our air defense alert aircraft, it was done in good faith, the money was used for other programs.

When the Clinton Administration erected walls to keep our law enforcement agencies from freely sharing information, it was in good faith, to keep those agencies from getting carried away in regards to civil rights.

I could list other examples of good faith actions taken by members of our government that in retrospect, left us wide open.

Destroying our government would have beeb foolhardy.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Like I said, try reading some history books. Take Jamie Gorelick, it was directives from her office that kept the FBI from sharing information amongst other departments that might have cracked things opened and given us a chance to stop the attack. However, the concern that agencies might overreact and violate someone's rights was the driving motive.

So you want to hang her for doing what she felt was the right thing.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Two words come to mind here....

Red herring.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

The truth of 911 is very dangerous, imagine the worse case scenario. All of the "conspiracy" is proven true, there will be mass suicides of guilty parties but the true guilty ones behind the scenes will continue what they started with 911. If you ask me 911 was so sloppy it looks like a set up, trptb have sacrificed many key figures for this purpose.

All those in collusion with trptb have been hung out to dry purposely to veil the true nature of what is going on. It isnt about oil,drugs,freedom,democracy etc; it is about change. The world has been forced into a make it or break it period in time and people needed a wake up call. Change is inevitable growth is optional. We are being reprogrammed and the "deciders" have agreed the best course of action is to force the people to confront the truth.

Truth is 'beliefs" are destroying our world, truth is religion is destroying our world, truth is the current system of control is no longer needed now that we have technology. Technology gives people an amount of expression that supersedes control and if left to the old belief systems will cause a chaos unparalleled in human existence.

The people must be reeducated to understand the new path the world is headed with all of the new possibilities; especially disclosure. Robots are no longer needed because modern day slavery has created an infrastructure that within mankind can progress and evolve to new heights. The momentum is such that all of mankind will be united from now on, the internet, along with social networking, has created the "hive mentality" necessary for greater progress to occur.

Although assimilation is the word to describe what is happening to your life it is in the hope of giving mankind a chance to survive these coming trials that have been foretold of. Even mathematics / probability says mankind is headed toward tragedy. Open your mind and a$$ will soon follow,

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Lt Col Shaffer has just opened this case wide open looking at Michael Schueuer's reaction I gotta agree with the other posters he is trying to cover his ass.Now we have 2 very credible people pointing out the commission's attempts to cover up.Judge Napolitano will never get Zelikow on his show because it would mean he would actually have to defend his staff's work and we all know what a sham it was.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The fox network is pro-9/11 truth?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
imagine the worse case scenario. All of the "conspiracy" is proven true,

So it was done with planes fitted with pods firing missiles at the WTC, and at the same time holographic planes were used, and at the same USAF planes were used to hit the buildings, meanwhile before the attack hundreds of people snuck into the WTC buildings to install tonnes of explosives, and also nanoo nanoo thermite was also wired up, and another team was busy installing mini nukes deep underground and where the planes hit, meanwhile beam weapons were getting warmed up to destroy the buildings, all work being done and controlled by the Jews.... and at the Pentagon the helicopter pad lifted up and a missile was fired from under it at the Pentagon!

These are just some of the conspiracy theories posted here about 9/11

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Really? Who is buying this tripe they put together?

They have got to be kidding me with this ridiculous story!

This is a red herring alright!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You are such a dishonest and disingenuous person.

So it was done with planes fitted with pods firing missiles at the WTC, and at the same time holographic planes were used, and at the same USAF planes were used to hit the buildings, meanwhile before the attack hundreds of people snuck into the WTC buildings to install tonnes of explosives, and also nanoo nanoo thermite was also wired up, and another team was busy installing mini nukes deep underground and where the planes hit, meanwhile beam weapons were getting warmed up to destroy the buildings, all work being done and controlled by the Jews.... and at the Pentagon the helicopter pad lifted up and a missile was fired from under it at the Pentagon!

These are just some of the conspiracy theories posted here about 9/11

This is all speculation on your part... which is why the TRUE message of the 9/11 truth movement is that we SIMPLY don't know, we SIMPLY have unanswered questions.

All of the speculation built within the movement itself is because there is a gap which needs to be filled.

I am truly sorry that you think that gap has been filled, I pity you and the bliss you live in.

I also doubt that you have the qualifications to declare that all of the thousands of credentialed individuals(no, I don't just mean the 1200 A&E) and millions of people that want a new investigation are deluded, crazy, insane, ignorant, conspiracy theorists, etc.

You are becoming the minority, whether you are aware of it or not.

9/11 Truth Will End War.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

9/11 Truth Will End War.

It won't.

Indeed if you listen to some of the more apocalyptic Truther keyboard warriors on here it's much more likely to start one.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by beebs

9/11 Truth Will End War.

It won't.

Indeed if you listen to some of the more apocalyptic Truther keyboard warriors on here it's much more likely to start one.

Feh, it probably would. A civil war at worst.

I agree that the true and honest message that is intended to be coming from the "Truthers" is that the 9/11 Commission Report was not factual. No matter what actually happened that day, the fact that we were not told the truth is the main issue here.

If the official version of the truth is found to be a lie or at the very least filled will misinformation, it will call into question EVERY action that was performed based on that report. That's a big load to carry.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
Good to see so many of you coming to the realization that it was indeed Al Qaeda who were behind the 9/11 attacks.

Any involvement of the nebulous, all-encompassing, international super-villain "Connected-With-Al-Qaeda" is in no way incompatible with 9/11 as an inside job. The infiltration, agitation, financing, training and deployment of rebel groups as patsies is standard CIA/ISI/MOSSAD practice.

However, the version we've been sold by the State/Media: sloppily trained Islamic fundamentalists armed with box-cutters single-handedly defeating America's defences to attack the Pentagon and bring down three sky-scrapers in New York, is patently untenable.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Feh, it probably would. A civil war at worst.

I agree that the true and honest message that is intended to be coming from the "Truthers" is that the 9/11 Commission Report was not factual. No matter what actually happened that day, the fact that we were not told the truth is the main issue here.

If the official version of the truth is found to be a lie or at the very least filled will misinformation, it will call into question EVERY action that was performed based on that report. That's a big load to carry.

But the notion that most "debunkers" are blind followers of the government in every particular is just a convenient nonsense that the Truth Movement indulges itself in. If one reads the input of - for want of a better word - sceptics here, most are of the opinion that the 9/11 report is indeed a cover up.

To claim that the admission of this is some sort of victory for the Truth Movement is nonsense. The TM is interested in proving various paranoid fantasies involving government involvement, cd, nuclear bombs, Mossad and missiles. Its adherents in the main only care about the issue in this thread as a source for mined quotes that portray establishment figures as in some way connected to Truth Movement ideas.

This is not the thin end of a wedge that the bravery of the TM has forced open. It's a product of nuanced thinkers and campaigners taking a balanced view - and those people have a lot more in common with the most prevalent views among "sceptics". Indeed most of them, in the sense that they think about 9/11 Truth at all, are sceptics.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
But the notion that most "debunkers" are blind followers of the government in every particular is just a convenient nonsense that the Truth Movement indulges itself in. If one reads the input of - for want of a better word - sceptics here, most are of the opinion that the 9/11 report is indeed a cover up.

To claim that the admission of this is some sort of victory for the Truth Movement is nonsense. The TM is interested in proving various paranoid fantasies involving government involvement, cd, nuclear bombs, Mossad and missiles. Its adherents in the main only care about the issue in this thread as a source for mined quotes that portray establishment figures as in some way connected to Truth Movement ideas.

This is part of the reason I do not consider myself a "truther". I am a "I don't know what the hell happened, but I don't believe the OS"'er... or BOB for short.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

And it's to your credit. I'm not sure anyone really believes the OS though. For one thing it's not really a single entity, but rather a mass of sometimes conflicting voices. And for another there's very few stupid enough to think that people won't lie to downplay their culpability when something goes wrong.

Its really just the TM that talks about an "OS". Partly for ease of discussion and partly because it's easier to chip away at a gigantic straw man than to formulate a cogent theory of one's own.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Truthers need to stick to the cover ups & the exposure of all hidden evidence/video/documents instead of focusing on how it all unfolded and their over-the-top theories.. That's what makes OSers and the mainstream discredit them immediately. Sorry if this is OT or not. If the truth movement hopes to learn anything, they should stick to path of "911 Press for Truth" movie. It's the only way anything will get done.

Independent Investigation with a huge budget please! (They poored 100mil into the clinton scandal! cmon!)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly! All we want is a truthful investigation. We are not concerned with finger pointing. We don't care to speculate. We have no axe to grind. What pisses us off is that they tell us bold faced lies about what took place and then expect us to believe it! Please, we are not retarded. Tell us the truth about why all those innocent people had to die. Someone should pay for this crime in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

As far as somebody above mentions that
Anthony stated that Al Queda was involved with
9/11. I did NOT hear him say that. He was assigned
a job of finding Al Queda AFTER 9/11 occurred.
He never stated Al Queda was responsible for
9/11. At least I did NOT hear him say it.

Just to clear this up, while I cannot find the exact dates I do know that Able Danger was a pre-9/11 operation that began in 1999 and had the entire collection of information on Al Qaeda destroyed the summer before 9/11 on orders of the DOD lawyers (?hmmm?!)
. Apparently, the Able Danger program stepped on CIA toes and possibly was in danger of revealing the CIA connections to Al Qaeda. At every level Shaffer and his comrades have been stymied, discredited and intimidated by the Pentagon, DOJ, White House and 9/11 Commission head Phillip Zelikow.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join