It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Tower Explosion before collapse. New released video.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You can clearly hear the explosion and see a flash just before the tower
starts to fall.
Drip Drip Drip the truth will out.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

Utter fail, as regards any pre-planted explosive charges claims.

You hear the sound of the COLLAPSE, after it is self-initiated...due to gravity acting on the already damaged, weakend and compromised remaining sturutural components. There are no "flasehes" unless you're referring to the plumes of dust that are billowing into view. Remember, from that camera angle, the Tower is blocked from view.

Things that break make LOUD noises when doing so, quite often. That is the sound. NOT "demolition" charges. It is plain as day, in the video. Couldn't be more obvious that it was NOT anything like a controlled demolition, simply by choosing to watch the many other examples of known CD. Like the multiple, quick-succession DOZENS of very loud, sharp "cracks" of the explosive charges...not that deep, rising rumbling sound....of a building caving in on itself.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You should look again The south tower is in view through the smoke from the north tower.
look to the right of the red line.
And i never mentioned CD the title of the thread is Explosion

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b03c25d6280f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-10-2010 by remymartin because: grammer

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

They seem surprisingly nonchalant about the whole thing. If it was me I would be going "F**K! F**K! F**K!"

As for the aforementioned flashes, maybe I'm just being incredibly dense, but I don't see any. What time in the video do the flashes occur?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

Only one flash watch it on you tube it shows up better. Have a look at my screen shot above.
Ive arrowed the flash

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The building was absolutly blown apart by explosives. I could not imagine any other thoery that would even make a case for to say otherwise.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here you go weed a better screen shot just to show the south tower
through the smoke of the north.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6476accd1f2e.jpg[/atsimg]

Can you see the edge of it?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You can see a flash easily on full screen as indicated by Remy. It seems to be at the point of collapse, simultaneous with the noise. The building it not completely obscured. The flash is quite large and probably the point of interest for NIST in this video.
edit on 9-10-2010 by smurfy because: text.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I know this is my first post but I've been looking at this site for years. Anyway Im going to post the link to this video and if you watch at about 9 seconds into it you can see some kind of explosion just before the tower collapses.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
In the first video he says "thats the third" he thought another plane hit.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yes, I know it was obscured by the smoke, and the billowing of the dust from the collapse. BUT, most of the South Tower is also blocked from view by WTC 7. Still, there are no "flashes", nor any sort of "explosions", just the deep sort of rumbling sounds one would expect in the collapse sequence.

As to the "CD' comment....Um, from your OP:

starts to fall.

Pardon me for thinking that, in that sentence, you implied a "CD". Did you or did you not imply such?

"Drip, drip, drip..." That sorta cemented the idea and intent of your posting, no?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Well, with this statement, it disproves the OP, if the intent was to suggest "cause and effect":

You can see a flash easily on full screen as indicated by Remy. It seems to be at the point of collapse, simultaneous with the noise.

The "flash" is "simultaneous with the noise"? Cannot you see why this is showing the OP incorrect?

(I fear that too many movies, showing sounds synced with the action on the screen, have resulted in a generation of people accustomed to expect it, and forgetful of the physics and vastly different velocities of sound, versus light). Hollywood depictions, for entertainment purposes, in the majority of cases get the physics wrong....and this colors people's perceptions when they see the REAL events.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Yes, I know it was obscured by the smoke, and the billowing of the dust from the collapse. BUT, most of the South Tower is also blocked from view by WTC 7. Still, there are no "flashes", nor any sort of "explosions", just the deep sort of rumbling sounds one would expect in the collapse sequence.

As to the "CD' comment....Um, from your OP:

starts to fall.

Pardon me for thinking that, in that sentence, you implied a "CD". Did you or did you not imply such?

"Drip, drip, drip..." That sorta cemented the idea and intent of your posting, no?

There is only one flash Weed...just the one, as Remy has said. Use full screen and "collapse" the scroll bar...you can still see it anyway, and no, it is not a bit of paper as you might want to expect.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I see the flash just as the camera pans out. Not many, but I do see one.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by smurfy

Well, with this statement, it disproves the OP, if the intent was to suggest "cause and effect":

You can see a flash easily on full screen as indicated by Remy. It seems to be at the point of collapse, simultaneous with the noise.

The "flash" is "simultaneous with the noise"? Cannot you see why this is showing the OP incorrect?

(I fear that too many movies, showing sounds synced with the action on the screen, have resulted in a generation of people accustomed to expect it, and forgetful of the physics and vastly different velocities of sound, versus light). Hollywood depictions, for entertainment purposes, in the majority of cases get the physics wrong....and this colors people's perceptions when they see the REAL events.

Weed,
What are you rattling on about movies for, this is a tape released by the NIST. Also what I say are my observations, nothing to do with Remy...he is not me. I know about sound and sight, unlike you, who is having a problem with sight for starters. Just stick to what can or cannot be seem or heard, without the "Hollywood" embellishments.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yes, you can barely catch a glimpse of a flash or two. As far as what the flash is and when it occurs in relation to the building falling is highly speculative at best. You have a building obscuring the bottom of it and smoke obscuring the top of it. There's very little you can actually see. It's very difficult from this view to state what happened at what time. Throw the sound issues that weedwhacker discussed into the equation (we don't even know the location and therefore the distance from WTC this was recorded from) and I really don't see much of anything in this video honestly. Yes, I also hear an explosion but to state or imply that it's something other than the building falling, which is mostly obscured from view, is impossible for the reasons already mentioned.

Stating that "You can clearly hear the explosion and see a flash just before the tower starts to fall" is as speculative as the narrator saying that a third plane hit since you can't even see when the tower starts to fall.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons

Yes, you can barely catch a glimpse of a flash or two. As far as what the flash is and when it occurs in relation to the building falling is highly speculative at best. You have a building obscuring the bottom of it and smoke obscuring the top of it. There's very little you can actually see. It's very difficult from this view to state what happened at what time. Throw the sound issues that weedwhacker discussed into the equation (we don't even know the location and therefore the distance from WTC this was recorded from) and I really don't see much of anything in this video honestly. Yes, I also hear an explosion but to state or imply that it's something other than the building falling, which is mostly obscured from view, is impossible for the reasons already mentioned.

Stating that "You can clearly hear the explosion and see a flash just before the tower starts to fall" is as speculative as the narrator saying that a third plane hit since you can't even see when the tower starts to fall.

Hi Moon,
I see only one flash so far. I do hear A Explosion, I see a flash. Why would NIST want to hold onto this video? the flash is at or near that corner column, those columns were a key in the NIST report as to the total collapse. John Grosse led the NIST investigation. He is on record in saying at conference, while at the podium, that he saw no molten metal at ground zero in response to a reporters question on that topic and offered the reporter to e-mail him with evidence. After the conference he refused to give the reporter his e-mail address??

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I clearly see the flash just like I saw in this other video. Thanks for the video.

1:37 1:51 2:00 2:13 , etc.
edit on 9-10-2010 by splint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Come on WW, i respect most of your posting when it comes to this topic, but you're completely being disingenuous. There were 3 distinct explosions at the beginning of the collapse, 2 right after that that were muffled after the collapse began and 1 final loud explosion at the end of the collapse, that matched the first three explosions, making 6 in total. There IS a flash at the 20 sec mark in the video.

Trying to deny all of this really hurts your reputation, with me atleast.
edit on 9-10-2010 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by splint

Hi the black guy at the end from wtc7 survivor Barry Jennings is dead he was a key witness

oh BTW he did have a interview whit loose change before he died by mystery event

So far, I haven’t seen any independently published confirming evidence (like an obituary notice, for instance) that former New York Housing Authority emergency coordinator Barry Jennings is dead, but

more videos of his interview at: wecanchangetheworld.wordpress.com...

9/11 Key Witness Murdered? (Barry Jennings R.I.P.)

Barry Jennings: Dead Bodies

Barry Jennings' account of WTC 7 explosions

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join