It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Paper on nanothermite has been removed! Sent down the memory hole.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This link talks about the paper written by Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, et al.

www.globalresearch.ca...

However, the link to the paper does not work

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

A google search term of the paper's title does not bring up the Bentham open org journal

www.google.com...=psy&hl=en&q=active+thermitic+material+discovered+in+dust&aq=f&aqi=g1g-o1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9f2370386c77b788

A search of the Bentham page also does not bring it up

www.benthamdirect.org.../11%20World%20Trade%20Center%2 0Catastrophe%20&s=0&user_e=10?direct

It seems like Bentham has removed the paper, however I did find it on this website but can not open it. Can anyone confirm that this is the same paper?

www.serendipity.li/wot/why_indeed/active_thermitic_material.pdf
edit on 8-10-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

Edit: it looks like the serendipity website has the paper, but does anyone know if Bentham removes papers after a time? Unless I'm searching for it wrong, but usually I can find the paper right away, this time it took a lot longer.
edit on 8-10-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Bentham's website appears to be down: www.bentham-open.org...

I assume that's why the link to it does not work. Google also has been trying to spider in near realtime recently so it's possible they removed that target quickly. As you can see here they still have plenty of links.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

what's funny is that I was trying to find this paper so I could link it to YOU lol. You told me in another link that nano thermite was not military grade, and I noticed you did not provide a link as to where I could check up on your sources, so to give you a link, I tried to link to the Harrit/Jones paper, but couldn't find it. So, do you have that link which states the characteristics of nano thermite?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yes but these aren't the sites that the paper was hosted on.

I've posted a doctoral thesis on nano-thermite you might find interesting reading, but they've been studied for years in the literature. It's not like Dr Jones just discovered them, he came up with the theory to explain away the problems with his existing theory, and I suspect he researched rather selectively (there's a whole list of problems with his paper but that's for another topic).

top topics

join