It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is Alive most of us know this,,but have you tried talking to it???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I already know these facts.
I assumed everyone did.
Of course in some super duper future,
With some super duper technology,
We may relocate the Earth, before the sun does what sun's do.
And even if the Earth becomes a burnt out shell,
It may still be here.

And just to clarify,
Not thinking the Earth is alive, doesn't mean we don't care about it.
edit on 7-10-2010 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thank you all for replying to my post,, iv been thinking of ways we can communicate with our planet,, first thing that crossed my mind was using vibrations, but then i figured the earth might interpret vibrations as a threat, u know since humans have been blowing stuff up and hurting the planet,, figured then maybe we can use wind to communicate,, i dont know or maybe through the trees,,,i dont know,,any ideas?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

iv always thought about that too...u know since atoms ,,neutrons and protons revolve like planets,,might be whole realities, universes that are too small to see,,,def have a great mind!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i give thanks to the earth every day. i also just ask her "what's up?" because i'm sure not a lot of people are asking. everything has a spirit to it.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I already know these facts.
I assumed everyone did.
Of course in some super duper future,
With some super duper technology,
We may relocate the Earth, before the sun does what sun's do.
And even if the Earth becomes a burnt out shell,
It may still be here.

And just to clarify,
Not thinking the Earth is alive, doesn't mean we don't care about it.
edit on 7-10-2010 by midicon because: (no reason given)

Yeah ok sorry for stating the obvious. I don't think of the Earth as an entity myself nor do I care for it like you do. I try to but mostly because nature is something I need, I'm dependent on it and I try to think about the children whom I wish will be born in a world less polluted than it currently is.

I really hope they will one day be able to recycle the earth's iron core to build something they can use rather then let it keep going on as a memorial.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The Earth IS indeed alive. It is an interactive system, capable of sustaining life. Much similar to...our human bodies? A friend of mine brought something up a few weeks ago, postulating that aren't our roads and sidewalks like scabs on the Earth? Interesting to think about. Thanks for the post!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stayjersey
Replying to one of my posts inspired this subject,,what is a living thing? something that drinks water,,moves eats,,has some kind of circulatory system,,our planet fits all those definitions ,,the core is its pumping heart,,it needs water and gas to maintain its ozone ,,or "skin" just cause we dont understand it when it speaks,,it doesnt mean it cant speak ,,,i am positive there are ways to communicate with our planet,,,not that it would want to talk to us,,we are after all polluting and suffocating it slowly,,,most people dont think about it,,we take our planet for granted,,we are of earth,,we are its children,,and if all of its off springs can speak then it must speak too.

Not it! but Her.... She... Mother.

You wont get far talking to "it".
a conversation is already taking place, but no conversation goes unheard in the family of Uranus, Saturn and Jupiter.

We need to go further up the ladder and look 180 degrees to find out what influences Mother Earth the most.
Our souls are in the Stones of Earth so we hear everything.

Earth is sick and tired of listening to Man it's time for us to listen.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I've never tried talking to the Earth before. However, I used to give it a resounding head-butt once in awhile, until I stopped drinking and learned all over how to walk straight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join