It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans, children of the stars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Once when I was younger I was mre open minded about the possibility of alien abductions. The reports by "abductees" in my opinion correlated closely with the way that biologists track, and try to understand animals on our own planet.(implants, surgical exminations etc.)
As I grew older and matured the fact that there has never been any physical proof of any extra-terrestrial contact has made me sceptical. From conversations with police officers, D.A.s, and defense attorneys the "value" of eyewitness reports has been made clear to me, after all if a average person cannot be counted on to accuratly remember the details of something as mundne as a traffic accident how can reports of alien abductions be trusted? However The belief in the U.S. is s strong as ever. On top of that over the last few years a new belef has been growing, the idea that humans were created by aliens through genetic engineering of earth hominids. There are many different theroies as to wht we were created for but the most prevalent seems to be that we were created as a servant race for the "star masters" However to me this seems unrealistic given human nature. If you were to create a perfect servant, would you include the inordinate amount of agression inherant in human nature? Would you include the greed and ambition central to our species success? I know I wouldn't. However there is one occupation where agresson, destructive tendancies, and ruthless ambition are not just wanted, but neede traits. Soldiers. If (and its a BIG if) the human race was created by aliens, then it stands to reason that we were created NOT as a race of servants, but as a race of killers. If there is one species in the galaxy which has interstellar trave then it stands to reason there are many. And if there are many it stands to reason that not all get along and that some are enemies. Perhaps they are just waiting for the next galatic war to come and collect on thier investment.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hi mwm1331!

When I read your topic title I immediately thought of Carl Sagan and the view that we are, in fact, made from "star stuff":

Quote:

"Our Sun is a second- or third-generation star. All of the rocky and metallic materials we stand on, the iron in our blood, the calcium in our teeth, the carbon in our genes were produced billions of years ago in the interiors of a red giant star. We are made of star-stuff." -- The Cosmic Connection, 1973, pp. 189-90

Referenced from here

And, your theory that we are an "investment" echoes, to some degree, Charles Fort's suggestion:

Quote:

"I think we're property.

I should say we belong to something:

That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought amongst themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something. [3]"

From here

I hope that helps?

EDIT: typo's!!

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Genya]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You make me think about the MOBY song (We're all made of stars)...

That's true, in fact we are all made of chemecals and minerals elements whose travelled from billions years since big bang to the earth, and made life.

We still don't know if life need to be on a planet to be, or if some life basics cells can travels trought the space to "enlight a planet"...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
So are we servants or soldiers?
What do you think?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well I think we are nothing of those, we are joust another "seeded" planet.
Soldiers haha!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What about food ?
Could we be like cattle on a farm, waiting for harvest day?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hmmmm livestock? I don't know. The one defining trait of the human animal is its violent tendancies. No other animal is as destructive or as brutal as is human kind. No other beast preys on its own species as we do. No other animal is so deadly in disputes. Bull are by nature a violent animal but our cattle breeders have been trying to breed that out of them for years, If we were livestock for aliens would they really want us to be so agressive?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
nono some are joust easaly fooled.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Zecharia Sitchin, through his deciphering of ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets, espouses that Reptilian-aliens (who the Sumerians referred to as Anunnaki) mixed their DNA with the "already evolving hominids" here (hundreds of thousands of years ago) in order to come up with Homo sapiens. The purpose of which was to breed a slave race to work the mines. The first Homo sapiens were unable to reproduce. With continued experimentation, that genetic defect was overcome.

If you were to create a perfect servant, would you include the inordinate amount of aggression inherent in human nature? Would you include the greed and ambition central to our species success?

Ah, but that's the clincher, isn't it?

You can tamper with genetic engineering on a biological level but to actually change the inherent nature of personality takes much more than what can be done in a lab. We are talking about changing the soul and that is something which even now the Zetans cannot change although they are trying very hard to do so (through brain implants, screen memories, etc.). *L*

If there is one species in the galaxy which has interstellar travel then it stands to reason there are many. And if there are many it stands to reason that not all get along and that some are enemies.

That is a sound logical extrapolation.

Homo sapiens were originally genetically bred to be slaves. Many of our species are still being abducted and used in that and similar ways (i.e., as laboratory animals).

Some abductees have reported that Nordics (who I don't believe to be telepathic) serve as their standing army, as they would see them protecting the weaker Zetan-Greys against their Terran prisoners onboard their spacecraft.

So as far as breeding a genetically engineered army is concerned, the Zetans already have one: the Nordics.

Most importantly: just because Homo sapiens were jumpstarted by extraterrestrials does not make them our spiritual masters.

Far from it!

We are the arbiters of our fate, not a bunch of spiritually retarded aliens.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Cattle bredders have to live and work with those bull, makes sense to tame them. Aliens just planted the human seed (like an infectous disease) and wait til the earth cannot sustain humans any longer. Then they come back and scoop us up in one harvest.

So it makes sense to me that we would be aggressive. To our insure dominance.

Wouldn't the Aliens just build robots to do their mining?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokapot
Cattle bredders have to live and work with those bull, makes sense to tame them. Aliens just planted the human seed (like an infectous disease) and wait til the earth cannot sustain humans any longer. Then they come back and scoop us up in one harvest.

So it makes sense to me that we would be aggressive. To our insure dominance.

Yes i thought that to because even we use robotics today!
And we have joust played around with technology for a few years.
And again to much crap around that makes people minds "dirty". If they cannot clear it up thoe. damn things spread fast!
Joust because someone mentioned we are aggresive, then if someone reading that could easaly be fooled and believe that we are crazy aggrezive "monsters" or what ever. and so on and on and on, the "bad" loop has started like many other loops in ancient times.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Maybe there are no "aliens", maybe the universe is populated with other humans on other planets similar to ours.

Maybe there are no Greys, "greys" is just a manifested vision by something other then human, that has maniulated your brain waves to make you think you saw this "grey" when in reality you have experienced a transdimensional interference by GOD. Maybe the image of a "grey" is really this funny little trick that GOD is playing with us humans. Maybe GOD needs to "fix" things here or there in his grand experiment and from time to time he has to "alter" a few things. So he inserts these wild illusions of "greys" and aliens and ufo's and all sorts of paranormal acitvities. To cover up the real truth.

And maybe this is happening throughout the universe on all sorts of planets inhabited by other humans. They too have thoughts of "aliens" and "little green men". They too ponder and the night sky, wondering what else lies out there amongst the vastness of space and time.

And so GOD has manipulated, every planet with the same imagery, the same fears of the unknown. Maybe that is why we are seperated by thousands of light years. To make it impossible for us to reach each other, to communicate with each other, to discover that thousands of light years sepearate us, yet we both have the same image of what an "alien" is, both have haunting stories about strange saucers and little green men that abduct people in the night. Then GOD must exist, Their must be a unified creator of the universe then. And maybe GOD fears that there would be a big rush to "meet him in his glory". An Unwillingness by Man to continue to seek him out, regardless of what planet man came from. An acceptance that GOD does exist, if he exist then I shall not fear him, for GOD must be a just and righteous GOD for he gave me life and will foregive me for my trespasses against Him. But alas GOD can not save everyone, and fears that man will be his own enemy in the end and will no longer live his life in fear of what may happen to him in the after life because of the fear of the unknown. If man knows that he will meet GOD then what does man have to fear. Death will be but another stage in his journey.

There are no little green men from outer space, there is only creations of GOD, animals that have been given a specific mission in life to fulfill. There will be no "contact", there will never be an "invasion" and there is no master race of aliens that sponsor humans to be soliders or food. GOD in his magnificent glory decided what "earth" was to become. And ever since its designed creation GOD has manipulated every wonder of life that has come into being on this planet.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
robertfenix

Supose your correct.

My question is:

Do you belive that God has a creator?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
For many years I believed that there exists life out there somewhere, there must be "aliens" out there on some planet. They could be green or grey, tall and skinny, or fat and stout (gravity remember, big planet= lots of gravity = short and muscular development, small planet= low gravity= small density, slender features, tiny bodies). They could have wonderful technology, although I still find it hard to conceive travelling faster then light.

We must be seperated by vast distances and for them to travel they must have overcome "aging".

How would they know "we" are here, on this planet out of nine in our solar system out of the BILLIONS of other solar systems. IF they know WE are here, then of course they must know of OTHERS. For what would they odds be, that there exists only the two of us. And only one of which TRUELY knows that the other exists. The one in the know, must then know of others that exist, whether or not the other knows they do as well.

So maybe that explains why the abductions, maybe they are not trying to alter us, maybe they have abducted others from other planets and they are trying to find out if we are the same or what is different, maybe they "screwed" up on another planet and need a good copy of a human to repair the other society. Kind of like transplanting a good steed into a farm to repair genetic defficency in the herd.

So as I began to run this idea in my head and all the possibilities and the logic and reason behind why there are no "Aliens" landing and just milling about on Earth. And why all the sightings, yet nothing from an observation stand point that says, hey theres is this object coming at the planet from out there and it arrives and then comes down to Earth etc.

Then all of this points back to Manipulation by a higher power. Aliens and all this is really GOD's manifested physical representation to manipulate his creations throughout the universe.

Think about this GOD can do anything. So if GOD selected a certain individual that he needed to harvest DNA from to "fix" another line of humans somewhere he could

A. stop all time and extract the DNA from the subject and simultaneously insert the subject DNA into the target. Consuming lots of control over every atom that exists.

b. physically take the subject and relocate them to the target and "make" subject and target reproduce. Leaving the subject person insane as the subject would float through the air and through space to another planet and "mate" with someone, all while having no control over their own body, leaving the subject person with memories of an event that would be beyond belief.

c. remove the subject from the "Real" world and insert them into a fantasy land in their mind, to distract their brain and allow GOD to manipulate them with the brain building a memory of the event.

d. place subject in a white room, devoid of anything else, then after an agonizing amount of time insert a "companion" who would also be experincing the same void and nothingness, and allow them to consule each other and reproduce.

e. physically take them, without independant confirmation from another human, alter their brain imagery to make them think they were abducted by little green men in a ufo, then extract the dna through a stange image of a medical operation, leaving no physical traces on the subjects body, then repeat with the target except insert the dna gained from the subject. Abductees then would not know if they were the subject or target, not being capable of understanding what is going on considering the entire thing is a false memory anyways. Thus leaving the abductee with gaps in what happend and it remaining vague enough to be able to discount it as simply a "dream" but yet real enough to not be able to rule out that it really happened. Thus solidifing the concept of little green men and ufo's and also allowing the subjects brain to accept the next occurence by using the same memory mask even though the another "abduction" might happen at a different time and be of a different nature. The subjects brain then only recalls the same memory as a sort of re-occuring nightmare (out of the simplest use of time, GOD does not need to build seperate events into the subjects memory to recall extrodinary events) So when the subject gets abducted again, they recall the same events happening to them over and over again.

The more I think about this, the more "aliens" become just an illusion.

And the more GOD becomes a master "scientist" looking after his creations and altering the genetic pathways and developments of his individual "experiements".

Maybe GOD did away with the dinosaurs because he became bored with them. They lacked the ability to interact with him. While they too wondered why they were there and thought about death. They lacked the development ability to construct imagery in their minds, they could not translate their world into art or compose beautiful poetry, they had a language of beasts, grunts and snorts. While I am sure GOD was amused for many ages. They lacked imagination. They simply roamed around, reproducing and killing each other.

WOW, if you think about it, thats what man does, reproduce and kill each other. Maybe GOD will get tired of us too. Even though he can recite poetry in his name, and build wonderful works and be caring and gentle and kind. Maybe someday GOD will grow tired of us and decide that he needs to start over, to make something more like him.

Aaah, but there is a catch, admitting that mankind had failed would mean GOD had failed, because mankind had failed him. Evil would have gotten the best of man and GOD would appear weak. I think this is why he gave man the vision of Revelations. This does not define man's last days. This is GOD showing you his love for mankind. Using symbols that man at the time would understand, he tried to give man an idea that one day Evil will overcome man, Man will be Man's worst enemy and GOD will have great sorrow for man, Evil will become the norm until such time that every Evil action has come to pass on man. Until finally GOD's heart breaks and in desperation and with such might and fury GOD casts down apon the Earth great tribulations in hopes that Evil just be cast out of man's hearts, that man would turn back to righteousness. And they do (for a time) until Evil in man's heart rises up again. And in a moment of Pain for GOD he destroys Earth, vaporizing it in not a fit of Fury but in a moment of desperation and sadness. In hopes that Evil would be crushed. GOD has done this before, he has seen man's journey through life and against the battle of evil. And GOD has destroyed planets inhabited by man, thus GOD's word has come to each planet inhabited by man, during an age of mankinds development when man had reason and intelligence. GOD gave man his instructions for life, thousands of years before Abraham. And it was retold and retold and retold until such a time that the perversions by man on his word were so great, so blasphemous that GOD needed to sort out his words. He no longer could trust giving inspiration to his offspring to act as leaders. Nope he needed to "retell" them his instructions, his story of life. He needed to be there in PERSON to have it told from his very lips for all that would listen. Jesus would be his vessel, to be his, for his own purpose, Jesus would no longer be "himself" but would be one with GOD, Jesus would act has the physical manifestation of GOD to interact with mankind. "Jesus" would no longer exist in his own mind, replaced by the omni potent GOD, there are times when the born "Jesus" breaks through from the consumed spirit that is GOD and I think this is when he speaks to himself in the thrid person. As a man "Jesus" begins to understand what is really happening and then GOD from time to time takes complete control of Jesus allowing him to perform wonders etc. The apostles notice that "Jesus" becomes weakend from time to time. This is GOD's overpowering affect as GOD manipulates the physical world around "Jesus". GOD knew the sacrafice "Jesus" would be making for him, "Jesus" had to give up being just a man, to be used as a vessel for GOD. "Jesus" knew that by dying, GOD's word would live on in the hearts of man. GOD told "Jesus" that he would be with him, that he would live on, always at the right hand of GOD for all enternity. To used by GOD to someday (if needed) to reinstruct man on the ways of GOD. I believe this is to happen, when man practically wipes himself out by the use of weapons of mass destruction against each other. Leaving only a small pocket of humanity left. Some will survive, a very small portion maybe only some children too young to understand religion and someday Jesus will return to them and will teach them the ways of GOD. And mankind will be rebuilt.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Smokeapot, no There is no creator other then GOD. GOD does not "exist" in the sense that we think of existence. GOD is like the accumulation of everything that exists or will exist. Kind of like if you took everything you know, every thought every little bit of matter and assigned a code to each "bit" then GOD would be whatever all the "bits" added up to. Like if life as we know it, existence, could be manipulated be re-arranging those "bits" into different combinations, yielding an infinitly variable result.

Its (GOD) is the one thing that can generate thought and matter from nothing, simply by "allowing" the right "bits" to arrange in a specific pattern. Therefore GOD can physically manipulate something, without actually "physically" interacting with something or someone.

Genetic mutations in the DNA might happen simply because GOD set in place the right set of circumstance (according to the physical world) to allow his "Altering of the bit pattern" to take place.

Co-incidence might not be just a set of random chances, but a deliberate sequence of actions for some purpose.

I actually think there is some Buddahist teachings on this subject about the reality of "chance" or "luck" and the relevance of the importance of time and place when something happens by co-incidence. Even the Chinese I think have some teachings about the altering of your life path when co-incidences happen. It is the observer that most often times understands the relevance of the situation and not the participants.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So God created itself.

Instead of crediting God with creation, why not juist say the universe created itself ?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Universe has a physical condition, its a term for the tangiable physical matter.

GOD is the very essence why matter even exists. GOD gives matter order and qualities of interaction thus yielding results and configurations.

Matter exists on several levels. One is the physical substance, take clump of carbon. It has a specific density and a specific atomic makeup. Carbon interacts with other atoms in specific ways. Which allow certain configurations to be produced when combined with other atoms of other matter. IF GOD had chosen Carbon to have a different "order" then carbon would interact with other matter in other ways thus yielding different combinations of the same "stuff". While you can say, okay but there are isotopes of certain atoms that exist "out there" that we can not reproduce on earth, that should dispel the unique order for atoms if GOD had intended them to only react in certain ways to yield certain results.

We, as humans, do not know everything there is to know about the universe let alone about the exact make up and forces in atoms. We know down to a certain level what particles make particles which make particles, but we do not have the whole picture of what forces rule atoms. We have observed certain results with a certain set of criteria, but we do not know the absolute results nor do we have access to the absolute criteria and conditions that would yield a variation in what we know about conditions and status of atoms of a paticular element. The mere fact that we can label a variant (an Isotope of an element) that differs from what is observable on Earth under conditions that we are aware of, means that we have a model that predicts the interaction of that element with other criteria that could have yielded the resulting isotope, thus adding it as a predescribed condition of that elements intereaction with other elements under that condition or enviroment. This does not rule out that GOD set in place a specific set of conditions for that element, it just clarifies mans understanding of an additional condition for that element that he was previously unaware of.

The answer to gravity or anti-gravity will be found at the atomic level. Not by some electro-magnetic gizmo. IF science would look at the micro atomic level for what "gravity" is, then they would be able to manipulate it on the macro level.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokapot

Funny you should mention that.

I remember reading somewhere in Sitchin's findings that the ancient Sumerians came across people that acted like they were alive but were not -- a reference to humanoid looking robots built by the Anunnaki.

Apparently, the Anunnaki felt it would be more practical to breed a race of humanoids instead of just using their very expensive, high-tech robots to mine for them.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
[

Sumerians came across people that acted like they were alive but were not -- a reference to humanoid looking robots built by the Anunnaki.

They were referred to as the "soul less" as well.

further supporting the fact that they were indeed robots.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Man, robertfenix, I want to read all of what you wrote but reading online is more strenuious than reading a book. Can you summerize what you wrote?

new topics

top topics

join