It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are More Violent, Pro Choice Advocates Or Pro Life Advocates?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I have with my own eyes seen people visciously physically attack pro life demonstrators at abortion clinics, I have also seen pro lifers visciously emotionally attack poor, scared ,confused girls. A man I knew once hit a pro life protester in the head with a 2x4 but pro lifers have also been known to murder doctors.So, who gets the grand prize for violence here? Pro lifers or Pro choicers?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I have to give it to Pro-Lifer's.

It's one thing to kill a man, .... it's another thing to kill a doctor because your imaginary deity has " told you" to.

I saw a documentary on them once, and what began as anger towards them, turned into just...... Pity. I've never seen a dumber, more delusional club of rednecks in all my life.

I mean, they were so dumb, I couldn't even blame them anymore. Like a chimpanzee accidentaly killing a puppy, they are just "innocent" in ways.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I must say that it does seem that once you actually kill someone it puts a "pro-life" stance into question. Unless the offer expires at birth.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Both... Theyre all crazy...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I bet both are violent when it comes down to it. People shouting at one another or maybe attacking another person because of the their beliefs. I believe Pro Life Advocates are more dangerous then a young woman getting an abortion.
Great Article

WHERE Are All Those Abortion-Hating “Christian” Pro-Lifers When Children Are Going Hungry?

edit on 6-10-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: Edit

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Good article and why are so many abandoned children left unadopted?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would say both are bad, they both have resorted to vicious attacks upon one another

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

They both point at the other group as murderers, but who is more prone to violence?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I dont know who is worse. I do think its an important observation that ideological extremism eventually leads to violence.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am gonna have to go with pro choice............after all, they are either directly or indirectly active in how many murders of innocents a year? Kind of hard to top that.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would have to say the pro-life crowd. They push their agenda into the physical much quicker than the pro-choice crowd. Now before anyone bashes I'll be right up front. I'm pro-life, but not for religious reasons.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Individuals are individuals. This sounds like CNN or one of the divisive media type questions. It's an effort to divide people into groups and trivialize the individual's personal value and responsibility.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
One group kills over a million babies every year. The other group tries to stop them.

I don't know what kind of state of mind one has to be in to think killing a million "unwanted" babies every year is acceptable.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
One group kills over a million babies every year. The other group tries to stop them.

I don't know what kind of state of mind one has to be in to think killing a million "unwanted" babies every year is acceptable.

That's your opinion and I share it. Others have their opinions and beliefs as well though.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Thanks for the baby killer comment. It's nice to see people who support unlawful war and the death penalty can be so great.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

And in stopping them, THE group KILLS OTHERS, is this acceptable in YOUR EYES, to trade a life for a life?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

To quote Spock from Star Trek. "The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few (or the one)" It's the old ethical question: Would you kill a mass murder before they killed more people ? Pretty simple logic. Unborn children have no choice in the pro choice arena. Whereas in capital punishment cases those people made their choice and knew the potential consequences.
I believe that pro choice people would be less prone to violence,as they see no honor in defending someone else's life.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Is this a trick question?

If you take into consideration that pro choice has condemned almost 50 million innocent unborn since the seventies,

I would say pro choice,

But if you don't have a problem with infanticide then I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Does this make them a more violent person to the already born people around them?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I mean,which of these people would be more likely to start a fight or beat their wife?

<<   2 >>

join