It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Donnell said China plotting to take over US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I just can't wait to see the day when we can actually produce a politician that can do what WE need done! If i even live that long! But at this point i couldn't vote for Pailin or o'donnell. I don't know if i'm even going to bother to vote this year. Sorry,i'm just sick of all the liars.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For one, China wouldn`t have to plot a take over. Not when the Fed is doing a great job of that for them. They keep devaluing the dollar by printing more and more of it and putting the country closer to going bankrupt, in turn defaulting the country into the hands of China.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This woman has so much random crap coming out of her mouth, no way to believe any of it. She's also got so many false entries on her resumes (said she went to Oxford when she took some online Phoenix University class that was somehow associated with Oxford, said for years she was a college graduate when she only just graduated a month or two ago).

The worst thing about her is that she's a pathological liar about these things - if she's doing that, how can anyone believe a statement like this, or anything else she says.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I think we have already lost economically, We use to have way more jobs in this country. The worker is the pillars of our structure,and when those pillars get knocked out,it all falls down.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Exactly, that is why the export of business and manufacturing (jobs) from the US to China and the existing and growing, now massive trade deficit has been so successful for the Chinese.

Make no mistake, they know exactly what they are doing, and our gutless government has allowed this to happen (going back long before Obama).

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
I just can't wait to see the day when we can actually produce a politician that can do what WE need done! If i even live that long! But at this point i couldn't vote for Pailin or o'donnell. I don't know if i'm even going to bother to vote this year. Sorry,i'm just sick of all the liars.

How well i understand that. I had a friend ask me who I was going to vote for this last time. I said which party doesn`t have any liars? As I told him, both sides will tell you whatever you want to hear, but once in office, they do as they please, normally just the opposite of what you want them to do. You vote out one party because of the crooked things they do, only to find out later, the other party is just as crooked as the other. He told me, if I didn`t vote, then I wouldn`t have any room to complain. I told him that if I did complain, it would be about him helping to vote in the moron that he did. He backed down after that.
edit on 4-10-2010 by FiatLux because: of spelling.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"...At the debate, opponent Jan Ting... "

I wonder if this has anything to do with the decision to whip up some cheap anti-Asian sentiment. I'd like to think not, and I'll give O'Donnell the benefit of the doubt, but I wouldn't put it past a pack of sleazoid back-room strategists and hucksters, i.e., most political teams of any ideology.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

The smart thing Obama could have done,would have bee to dump some of that bail out money into small business and other smaller companies around the country to jump start the economy the right way. Putting this money in the hands of big corrupt banks and dyeing car company's was not a good idea. The little guy didn't get anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

I wonder if this has anything to do with the decision to whip up some cheap anti-Asian sentiment. I'd like to think not, and I'll give O'Donnell the benefit of the doubt, but I wouldn't put it past a pack of sleazoid back-room strategists and hucksters, i.e., most political teams of any ideology.

That`s the thing. So many politicians don`t have clue one about such things, and spew only what they may have heard being talked about in circles. If their not paid to stir up such things, they do it because of not having that clue, and in turn they are playing right into the hands of those who want it spread around.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Are you insinuating that she is wrong
?
She might be a hard right flake at times but I don't disagree with her statement. Perhaps it's only a coincidence that now China is the major lien holder of American debt but I doubt it.
Maybe they don't physically want to own the US but they sure do want to get a hold of all our high tech secrets. Anyone denying that has their head stuck in the ground.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Professor Henry T. Greely, director of the Center for Law and the Biosciences and leader of the committee that considered the proposal, told the San Jose Mercury News, "We concluded that if we see any signs of human brain structures . . . or if the mouse shows human-like behaviors, like improved memory or problem-solving, it's time to stop."

www.livescience.com...

Researchers in California have created living mice with functioning human stem cells in their brains.
The feat could boost stem cell therapy research on brain diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's—and raises the specter of animal-human hybrids.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

I am guessing this is what she was talking about..

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by KilIuminati

"That doesn't work," she said. "There's much I want to say. I wish I wasn't privy to some of the classified information that I am privy to."

For a person who thinks mice have been bred with fully functioning human brains, I think this bimbo is a bimbo who was not privy to anything anyone thought she could understand, comprehend, or even wrap her brain around.

She is an idiot. And I would be comfortable calling her an idiot to her face.

-ET

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Are you insinuating that she is wrong
?
She might be a hard right flake at times but I don't disagree with her statement. Perhaps it's only a coincidence that now China is the major lien holder of American debt but I doubt it.
Maybe they don't physically want to own the US but they sure do want to get a hold of all our high tech secrets. Anyone denying that has their head stuck in the ground.

I agree China is a threat to the US in a number of ways and that these issues you have mentioned bear the closest scrutiny.

However, I object to the following (from the OP's link): "...[O'Donnel] claimed to have classified information about the country that she couldn't divulge..."
This seems suspicious to me. Why does she have classified info? I thought she was making a big show of being an "outsider." Who gave the info to her, a civillian? If she "can't divulge it" why was it given to her in the first place? Or maybe she's just making up whatever comes into her head, which is a terrible quality in a leader.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
Witchcraft lady is being exposed

You know, Throughout your OP, I was thinking "Finally, someone introduces a thread challenging O'Donnell on an actual political topic, that I can star and flag". Then, you had to drop this little gem. Too bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Dear friends.. China DOES have a plot to take over America. They are a Communist nation and they are fighting a war with us and have been for some time...political and economic...there are many tiers to warfare and they do not all include bullets and missles.

Ever heard of Sen Tzu and the Art of Warfare? If you have to resort to violence to win a war, you have failed.

You may not agree with O'Donnell, but she is right on this point.

As for how we can elect "nuts.".... you run for office. She had the balls to run and keep running, and now she just may win. If you know so much and your world views are so superior, you run for office and tell us how you will fix things. Sitting on the sidelines is an easy way to run...so You run for office.... local, state, national.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
The worst thing about her is that she's a pathological liar...

Historically, isn't that the number one prerequisite to hold a Congressional seat?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

politicians like O'Donnell remind me of that movie with Eddie Murphy & Dan Aykroyd called Trading Places

Sometimes I wonder if there isn't a well funded political underground in a contest with other constituancies to see who can get the most incompetent malformed logic retarded people elected to office. Not to mention their wills are more easily influenced, hell you might even be able to convince them that there are mice with fully functioning human brains, and that they are being entrusted with classified secrets that can internationally detrimental if known to the "lesser general public" who are simply too stupid to know what they know.

She said on FOX News that scientists had bred mice with fully functioning brains, yes she did. And if she knows classified secrets of international proportions, this inane silly distorted bitch is a threat to America's national security. ughh.
. me.

Ya, John Q Rich Public must be pulling a practical joke on us or corporations puppets are getting more and more owned. See those people at the top up there in government? They are all developmentally disabled.

Are Corporations and special interest groups just going from constituancy to constituancy trying to find who can get the most unelectable person elected?

Just a few thoughts I had, thought I would share,
ET

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

I think you are right, that is what she was referring to. However it was not described accurately by her. She was stating the facts (well, her understanding of them) as though the scientific had been, in her words, breeding (sexual propagation) of mice who had "Fully functional human brains".

Think about that for a moment, and tell me how it is not a threat to national securety and international relations for someone who is this damn ignorant to be voting into law laws that make laws concerning laws about scientific laws.

my brain just threw up a little.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: fix bb code

edit on 4-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: I'm just typing these words to see if this will be really really really small print. Thanks for straining to read this, but it was not required for you to do so.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
Hell, every country has plans to invade and take over another country.

No they don't, that's a US fixation, so much money to throw about I suppose.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I know, I know. I am trying here but she is making it difficult for me..

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Honestly, this is quite amazing

Every article about O'Donnell is about something that was said years ago
I'm not sure if i've ever seen anything like this before
It's quite pathetic actually....

It's like.... is that all you got?

See what's funny is that Liberals pretend to be liberal and pro-choice, pro-women, pro-abortion, pro-this and pro-that.

But with both Palin and O'Donnell the media and the people completely turn everything into a soap-opera.
It's not that everything they say is crazy, it's that almost everything they(media & opposition) report on and dissect is a non-issue.

This only hurts future female candidates to run for candidacy.
edit on 4-10-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

O'Donnell and Palin get picked on because they are idiots. Clear as day, these two are dumb.

Now it is early and I haven't had my coffee so I can only think of two other female politicians off the top of my head: Barbara Boxer and Condoleezza Rice. I've never seen or heard anything about these two being dumb as dirt. I've heard plenty of their politics, but nothing like Palin or O'Donnell's trail of idiocy.

Don't worry so much about future female candidates. Worry more about those who think either woman has a sharp idea about how to run a state or country.

<< 1   >>

join