It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GIS: BIGFOOT. I ask for some help from all the ATS'rs out there.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My Fiancee is currently enrolled in the GIS(Global information systems) at our school. She has to create a map for statistics. She wants to do something fun. So I suggested a Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Skunkape/Dogman/Skinwalker Sighting Map. The map will be similar to the one you find on this link:
Global incidents Map

What I ask of my Fellow ATS'rs is to help me find websites with sighting information, location, appearance, etc.

What you will get in return is access to the Map once she has finished it.

THX for those that participate. ^_^

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
www.bfro.net...

Here's a link to Bigfoot sightings.

It might take a while to go through them, though. There's a lot!

And another:
HERE

Good luck!

edit on 9/29/2010 by DiabolusFireDragon because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
As a new member of ATS, it is really cool to see people helping out like this. And this Bigfoot project sounds awesome!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
From talking with her a bit more she's going to be doing the information gathering in terms of time of year, possibly elevation, and season. I can't wait to see this all come together. Thanks guys for the information so far!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wish I had some data to throw your way, would love to see the project when it's complete!

I had an english paper years ago, i believe it was supposed to be an argumentative piece. I chose to argue for the existence of bigfoot. The professor straight up told me that I couldn't get a good grade because (obviously) Sasquatch wasn't real, and without a body I could never convince him.

Naturally I took the challenge anyway
Thanks in large part to the resources I found here on ATS I laid out an argument for the rational possibility of a small population of undiscovered primates in the Northwest, using data and facts I found here. I turned my professor into a believer, and got an A!

So I guess I didn't have a point in posting that, except it was a pretty cool point in my college career. Have fun with that GIS project, keep us updated!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowed

That sounds like it could be very useful. Good luck with it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We want updates!

The second line wants updates too!

join