It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC finds particles talk to each other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

LHC finds particles talk to each other

www.bbc.co.uk

Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider say they are getting some fascinating early results as they get set to probe new areas of physics...These effects concern the particular paths taken by the debris particles as they move away from the impacts..."it's like the particles talk to each other and they decide which way to go," explained CMS Spokesperson Guido Tonelli...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think this is the most scary discovery of the year. I think it may have something to do with spirits or ghosts or UFO or crop-circle. Any ideas?
(By the way, why I need to write a "sufficient amount (more than 50 words) of my own comments" on notifying others about a "Breaking News"? should there be an exception for the first opening post?)

www.bbc.co.uk

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Would you care to elaborate on why you think this has anything to do with spirits or ghosts or UFO or crop-circle???

I am not suprised at this finding...particles interact with each other...where is the big suprise???

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I thought that was a well known quantum effect? Is this a new discovery or an old theory that's just been confirmed?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONTACT

I think this is the most scary discovery of the year. I think it may have something to do with spirits or ghosts or UFO or crop-circle. Any ideas?
(By the way, why I need to write a "sufficient amount (more than 50 words) of my own comments" on notifying others about a "Breaking News"? should there be an exception for the first opening post?)

www.bbc.co.uk

You are asked to type at least 50 words so you can explain how in the hell you concluded that quantum particles communicating with each other was somehow linked to crop circles.

The communication between inanimates usually has something to do with a force. In animated objects, it can be hormonal/chemical.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Have they found the Higgs Boson yet or was this a separate experiment ran at the LHC?

new topics

top topics

join