It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, be aware of the new H1N1 vaccine !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Css1981.....

www.davidicke.com...
For those who are not really into David Icke I want to point out that I also found the link below, wich seems a verry reliable one to me.

Unfortunately, Icke is a serial hoaxer who makes a living from scamming & lying & treating people badly.

Here is a thread about the appalling Icke:

David Icke.....Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

Icke should never be used as a source or reference for anything other than to demonstrate the appalling diatribe he expounds.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The seasonal flu vaccine will also contain the H1N1 vaccine this year in the UK.

The seasonal vaccine contains protection against swine flu, which swept the county last summer.

But after national fears the H1N1 vaccine was produced too quickly during the pandemic and may not have been tested extensively enough, NHS Lincolnshire says patients will be told that the flu jab contains the swine flu vaccine.

www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk...

I've not seen anything about this on mainstream media, such as the BBC, yet.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Pixus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think that we all know that the mainstream media won't tell us the whole story. The main stream media is crap. They only tell you lies etc..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Okay, show us one lie about the flu. Not something from a source that thinks like you do, or a "natural" remedy, holistic, homeopathic, etc, but something empirical that cannot be refuted.

If you think you are only told lies, then what is the "truth"? The flu is real, the stats are real, and it is known that any medicine, even some "natural" ones can cause complications and death.
It you thnk everything is a lie, that is your opinion. That it is proven to not be factual is completely different.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Well that fact remains that it probably isn't worth it for the average healthy adult to risk getting a vaccine when they have virtually no chance of being killed by a flue.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The flu does not nrmally kill average healthy people.

That said, think about this story for a moment. The WHO holds a Tetanus vaccine trial in the Phillippines in the 90's. It is administered to women of child bearing years only. The women become sterile. Come to find out the vaccine was laced with HCG (a hormone a woman produces to sustain a pregnancy.) thereby creating antibodies in her that now find HCG a foreign invader.

What's in that shot they're giving you? Do you care? That is the real question.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join