It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, be aware of the new H1N1 vaccine !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I saw this interresting article on the web. I think this could be something were we should be aware of.

'The Public Health Agency of Canada has once again given their seal of approval for the injection of a dangerous cocktail of toxic chemicals they call a trivalent vaccine. The 2010/11 recipients of AstraZeneca’s FLUMIST will be exposed to several strains of live viruses including H1N1 and H3N2. The vaccine also contains MSG and other known neurotoxins and immunotoxins.

Similar to last year’s Arepanrix Vaccine, FLUMIST was approved without evaluating its safety and effectiveness on a single Canadian.'

www.davidicke.com...

For those who are not really into David Icke I want to point out that I also found the link below, wich seems a verry reliable one to me.

There are currently NO clinical trials or results which have validated the long-term safety and efficacy of the FLUMIST vaccine. Regulatory health agencies are refusing to acknowledge this fact or the nature of toxicity levels associated with the FLUMIST and its ingredients. The well documented toxicity evidence for each ingredient presented above are simply ignored.

If you'll notice, most of the ingredients that are considered non-clinically relevant excipients are ALL TOXIC and yet still injected in every person that receives the vaccine.

There were eight deaths reported within 180 days of FLUMIST
dosing. Of the 8 deaths, 4 occurred within 42 days after the last dose of FLUMIST. 43 and 180 days after FLUMIST dosing, deaths were due to diarrhea and sepsis, encephalopathy, suffocation, and posterior fossa tumor and malignant hyperthermia.

For the complete and verry interresting article see : preventdisease.com...

I finaly also want to point out the last quote in the article here :

Please protect yourself naturally from the flu. Learn what colds and flus really are and use common sense to the best of your ability.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh no!
Not this again.
Not another season of swine flu/vaccine hysteria!
What is this, an annual event now?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I thought there was a new virus this season and a different type vaccine - perhaps that is just for the US?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yes, here we go again. Thankfully, at least where I live, none of the doctors were trying to push any of the vaccines last year. I heard that in some countries they were planning on mixing the regular flu vaccine with the swine flu vaccine. I don't know if they will be doing that up here, last year somewhere, a study was done that determined that those who got one of the vaccine types, caught the other flu easier. Seems like all over the world, every country has a different vaccine made, for us guinea pigs.

Eat healthy, and keep Vitamin D levels up. Keep lots of chicken soup and gingerale handy in case you do get ill.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here in the U.S. they are starting to push the triple shot that has regular, swine and avian flu.
I don't know much on how these viruses work but, will this create a single mixed virus?
I am also interested if anyone knows how many avian flu cases were reported last year in the U.S. because I can't find any.

Edit: Never mind, I did not find any cases because there has never been any case of avian flu in the U.S.

H5N1 (Bird) flu is an influenza A virus subtype that is highly contagious among birds. Rare human infections with the H5N1 (Bird) flu virus have occurred. The majority of confirmed cases have occurred in Asia, Africa, the Pacific, Europe and the Near East. Currently, the United States has no confirmed human H5N1 (Bird) flu infections, but H5N1 (Bird) flu remains a serious concern with the potential to cause a deadly pandemic.

Flu.Gov

Does this mean that we will have Avian flu cases now because people are going to be injected with the virus?

edit on 24-9-2010 by Elieser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
As the OP used somewhat less than biased sources, here are some stats about the flu vaccine last year:

There was 127 million does of H1N1 flu vaccine shipped last year.

Of those there were 11,180 reports of adverse reactions.

Of those 11,180 92.2% were considered "non-serious" (this includes things like soreness at the vaccine site)

Of the remaining 7.7% or 868 were classed as "serious." This was statistically similar to previous vaccines.

Of the 868 serious reactions, there were 60 reported deaths. These were found to have no common cause of age, gender, geographic location, illness, or underlying medical conditions. It is being studied further.
That is a mortality rate of .0047%
(There were also 143 reports of Guillian-Barre` Syndrome. There 80-160 reports in the US of GBS, regardless of vaccination, WEEKLY.)

2009 Flu Vaccine Stats

How many people died from the flu? 11,690 of the 57 million cases reported. That's a mortality rate of .02%
source
I'll stick with the odds and get the vaccine.

edit on 24-9-2010 by stars15k because: forgot something

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'd like to point out a few things,

1) Alot of the time doctors were giving it to already sick people. Something that shouldn't be done it will cause death.

2) I'm not going to get it but that's because my reactions to certain metals and chemicals are severe.

3) EVERYTHINg IS toxic.. its about the amount ingested.

4) They want to vaccinate fast to stop the spread they don't have time to do long term trials. and a lot of the evidence I have seen about toxicity and various other effects is based of rats and not primates as test subjects and if you know anything about the drug field you would know, that rats and humans cannot be fully compared.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My doctor tried to coerce me into getting the Swine flu shot last year when everyone was so afraid of it. I refused as I do all flu vaccines. Instead I took the Pneumonia vaccine since the swine flu kills by secondary infection, not the actual flu itself.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why are they giving us avian flu shots if no one has ever gotten it?
What ever happened to the people that mixed the live avian flu virus with the seasonal flu vaccine on purpose last year?
Are they doing life in prison or are they being protected by the governments now?
Are these people the same ones that are whipping up these vaccines?
Is the WHO going to push these vaccines, trick us, manipulate numbers so they can get money from these companies like they did last year?
Are the people that did these things in prison yet or did the investigations just ended with nothing happening?
Too many questions that have to be answered before we trust anyone making these vaccines and the people pushing them.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

You see things correct... in the end WHO simply needs to get rid of all these things because otherwise it will cost them money.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm in the military and for the last 4-5 years we have been given the flu mist and I am getting sicker and sicker by the day. Alex Jones was right the H1N1 will get us!!! And martial law will come into play because of this!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!

Just kidding. 4-5 years of this flu mist and I always get sick right afterward for a couple days but that's normal. I'm not dying and this is the dumbest excuse for a conspiracy ever!!! Does the OP even know what a vaccine is? if not here you go.... They give you a weak strain of the virus to let your immune system learn and adapt to conquer the virus there for making you more immune to the effects of it. Threads like this always leave me shaking my head and face palming

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This new strain of flu is real, I've had it for a week and a half. My wife has had it for a week and we know lots of people who are coming down with it.
It starts with a sore throat much like last years swine flu, it differs by producing more flem and mucus. This puts a strain on the sinuses and lungs, usual headaches and aches as with most other flu but its trademark is its very hard to shift. I live in the UK BTW......

It won't kill anyone though, I feel I should point that out it ain't a killer virus coming to enslave us all lol.....

edit on 25-9-2010 by strangleholder1 because: terms and conditions apply....

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

If one of us have a big imagination .... then it's you.... I didn't mention the army, fema camps, killer virus etc...

I am just saying to be aware of it.... this is not something to laugh or joke about.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread614168/pg1#pid963028

Yes, here we go again. Thankfully, at least where I live, none of the doctors were trying to push any of the vaccines last year. I heard that in some countries they were planning on mixing the regular flu vaccine with the swine flu vaccine.

And this is exactly what they've done. I was at the doctor last week for a check up,(U.S.) and the nurse asked if I wantd the flu shot. I asked "what kind? seasonal?", and she said "they put them in one shot this year". I asked what is "them", and she said seasonal and H1N1.

I really got the feeling I would not have been told this if I hadn't asked.

edit on 9/25/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: to add another comment

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
becareful of what? its a vaccine..... You are just as paranoid as Alex Jones and that is why I posted like I did.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Verry interresting arctile. Check also the video at the link below.

Once again the government wants to push it’s mercury filled vaccines on everyone, especially children. Alex Jones breaks down swine-flu fraud hoax which was proven last year and the new developments that are happening this flu season. He also exposes the Rockfeller plan to lower the global population by sterilizing people with vaccines. Forward these articles and and this video to your friends and loved ones.

www.sovereignindependent.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Oh no!
Not this again.
Not another season of swine flu/vaccine hysteria!
What is this, an annual event now?

Yes, I am afraid so. Every year you are going to have to relive this mess again. And each year it is going to get worse I fear. Who needs to watch the Twlight zone, we are living it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Just a few links to prove my case and to enlighten those that did not know the facts about what happened and what can be expected this year.

European criticism of the World Health Organization's handling of the H1N1 pandemic intensified Friday with the release of two reports that accused the agency of exaggerating the threat posed by the virus and failing to disclose possible influence by the pharmaceutical industry on its recommendations for how countries should respond.

washingtonpost.com

Baxter International Inc. in Austria unintentionally contaminated samples with the bird flu virus that were used in laboratories in three neighboring countries, raising concern about the potential spread of the deadly disease.

Bloomberg.com

For this year

Aug 18, 2010 (CIDRAP News) - With seasonal flu shots already available in many pharmacies and their in-store clinics, retail chains are retooling their marketing plans to include the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) new recommendation for universal flu vaccination.

cidrap.umn.edu

I have been searching for what is in this triple shot vaccine but most of the reports say it includes the H1N1 and two other strains. The following link is the only place that I have found something about it.

Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a privately held company, reported today on the publication of results from a preclinical study that demonstrated the synergistic effects of triple combination antiviral drug (TCAD) therapy against multiple strains of seasonal, pandemic, and avian influenza A (H1N1, H3N2 and H5N1) virus, including three strains of amantadine resistant pandemic H1N1 and two strains of oseltamivir resistant seasonal H1N1.

theswineflureport.com/triple-vaccine

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
As the OP used somewhat less than biased sources, here are some stats about the flu vaccine last year:

There was 127 million does of H1N1 flu vaccine shipped last year.

Of those there were 11,180 reports of adverse reactions.

Of those 11,180 92.2% were considered "non-serious" (this includes things like soreness at the vaccine site)

Of the remaining 7.7% or 868 were classed as "serious." This was statistically similar to previous vaccines.

Of the 868 serious reactions, there were 60 reported deaths. These were found to have no common cause of age, gender, geographic location, illness, or underlying medical conditions. It is being studied further.
That is a mortality rate of .0047%
(There were also 143 reports of Guillian-Barre` Syndrome. There 80-160 reports in the US of GBS, regardless of vaccination, WEEKLY.)

2009 Flu Vaccine Stats

How many people died from the flu? 11,690 of the 57 million cases reported. That's a mortality rate of .02%
source
I'll stick with the odds and get the vaccine.

edit on 24-9-2010 by stars15k because: forgot something

The average healthy adult has virtually no chance of being killed by the flu.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
The average healthy adult has virtually no chance of being killed by the flu.

That's strangely comforting coming from someone named Jezus

Good healthy food, lots of rest, vitamin D, and avoidance (if possible) of people.
And lots of hand washing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join