It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Evidence of the KGB/FSB - Al Qaida connection to 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Nine years have passed since terrorists destroyed the World Trade center and burnt the Pentagon. The terrorist cause was Islam, supposedly. The purpose of the attack was economic sabotage, most definitely. One might say that America was pushed as it strolled along the edge of an economic abyss. It is in this context we should consider the allegations of former KGB/FSB officer Alexander Litvinenko, who said the KGB was behind al Qaeda. Litvinenko claimed that Ayman al-Zawahri, the number two man in al Qaeda, was a longtime KGB agent. What lends credence to Litvinenko's claim is the well known fact that the Kremlin poisoned Litvinenko with radioactive polonium 210. The substance used to kill him was ridiculously expensive and exotic, indicating a government sponsored assassination. Major media outlets have confirmed the conclusion of official inquiries; namely, that Litvinenko was assassinated by Kremlin agents.

This is an incredibly compelling article, giving evidence of the direct knowledge of the KGB/FSB awareness of 911 prior to its' occurence, as well as implications that Alexander Litvinenkos' murder was performed because he was leaking his knowledge of the event. Could 911 have actually been a joint operation, designed to start a chain of events leading to the destruction of America, as planned by the Russians and possibly the Chinese? The event to precede a planned limited attack (possibly nuclear) that includes agents already on US soil, preparing battlefield nukes and battle plans for the takeover?
This is a must read. See link below.

www.financialsense.com

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 24/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: BBCode.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ive believed for a while now that Russia and China would become the " key " players on Earth. Then again, its all controlled by the same dominating people. Hasn't the Illuminati got members from both countries, the Li family from China?

Great find all the same

Flag for sure,

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 24-9-2010 by Spiro because: Typo

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If this is true the implications are interesting considering that the CIA supposedly created AL Queda to combat the USSR's incursions into Afghanistan.

Layers upon layers

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Do you have a source for Litvinenko's statement? Furthermore, Litvinenko had a chip on his shoulder, in relation to the KGB. He actually had motive to wipe egg on their face. Even if Litvinenko said what is claimed, he had motive to demonize them,

With that being said, I am completely unaware of any Litvinenko claim that the KGB was in on 9/11 or that they were behind Al Qaeda.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've heard from very reliable military sources that there are plans circulating in top secret circles, regarding plans for a potentially nuclear conflict between USA/Europe and Russia/China/Venezuela aimed for between 2020 and 2025.

It's really fascinating to see the giant chess board with activity all over it, and when you can see enough of the pieces moving in orchestrated fashion, you can almost get a glimpse of where things are headed in the future.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stone7959

Litvinenko claimed that Ayman al-Zawahri, the number two man in al Qaeda, was a longtime KGB agent.

This is not new information. It was revealed long before Litvinenko.

Much like Yessir Arrafat and Carlos the Jackal, Zawahiri is Russia's boy.

Zawahiri was the first to use suicide bombers, (in Egypt decades ago). It is well documented that he traveled to Russia, although most articles say he was "detained" for a time, then "released" for unknown reasons.

There are many reasons to believe this, and Litvinenko's story, is just one link in the chain.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

In regard to your first query, I stand corrected. Reading the original artical and following the multitude of links that I did, I must have made the connection incorrectly. However, I submit that you did not read the artical prior to your comments. IF you read the artical, it states plainly that Litvenenko claimed Ayman al-Zawahiri was a long time KGB agent, and was sent to Afganistan to contact bin laden by the KGB.

It is in this context we should consider the allegations of former KGB/FSB officer Alexander Litvinenko, who said the KGB was behind al Qaeda. Litvinenko claimed that Ayman al-Zawahri, the number two man in al Qaeda, was a longtime KGB agent.

And, from Wikipedia....

In a July 2005 interview with the Polish newspaper Rzeczpospolita, Litvinenko alleged that Ayman al-Zawahiri, a prominent leader of al-Qaeda, was trained for half of a year by the FSB in Dagestan in 1997 and called him "an old agent of the FSB".[50][53] Litvinenko said that after this training, al-Zawahiri "was transferred to Afghanistan, where he had never been before and where, following the recommendation of his Lubyanka chiefs, he at once ... penetrated the milieu of Osama bin Laden and soon became his assistant in Al Qaeda." [54] Former KGB officer and writer Konstantin Preobrazhenskiy supported this claim and said that Litvinenko "was responsible for securing the secrecy of Al-Zawahiri's arrival in Russia; he was trained by FSB instructors in Dagestan, Northern Caucasus, in 1996-1997.".[55] He said: "At that time, Litvinenko was the Head of the Subdivision for Internationally Wanted Terrorists of the First Department of the Operative-Inquiry Directorate of the FSB Anti-Terrorist Department. He was ordered to undertake the delicate mission of securing Al-Zawahiri from unintentional disclosure by the Russian police. Though Al-Zawahiri had been brought to Russia by the FSB using a false passport, it was still possible for the police to learn about his arrival and report to Moscow for verification. Such a process could disclose Al-Zawahiri as an FSB collaborator. In order to prevent this, Litvinenko visited a group of the highly placed police officers to notify them in advance." According to FSB spokesman Sergei Ignatchenko, al-Zawahiri was arrested by Russian authorities in Dagestan in December 1996 and released in May 1997.[56]

The way I see it, the KGB is a partner or supporter of al Qaeda, and al Qaeda supposedly was behind the 911 attack. Now, this is not to say I do not believe that 911 very possibly could have been orchestrated or allowed by factions within our govenment. I don't believe for one second that an airplane hit the pentagon, which would obviously entail some level of participation from tptb. However, this was the first time I had heard of a KGB-al Qaeda link.

top topics

join