It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official Bilderberg Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well here it folks, the usually silent and behind closed doors Bilderberg group has a website. One of their main talking points for this years meetings "Global Cooling"? My question to you is "Do you think the Bilderberg group is part of the NWO?" Why/ Why not?

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They are a bunch of proven liars, cheats and theives. Do you really think that they'll be honest on their website too?

Crickey, they've got a website now. Perhaps they'll be good boys and girls too.

Hogs wash. The only reason this site is here is because they cannot stand being exposed, and this is their vain attempt at pretending to be "open" and "honest"...

Scumbags, the lot of them.

When they spend a year sweeping streets and mowing lawns for old ladies, then I might start to think about changing my mind about them.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well I think they are probably one of the most powerful groups on the planet. Having said that I'm delighted to find this poorly punctuated sentence on their site :
"The Chair's main responsibilities are to chair the Steering Committee and to prepare with the Steering Committee the conference program, the selection of participants." A semi-colon would work better after the word "program" , or the word "and" after the word "program", or if "the selection of participants" were in parentheses as it is descriptive in nature.

Also it's great to see this sentence fragment found here : "He also makes suggestions to the Steering Committee regarding its composition."

They control the world , but they can't follow the prescriptive rules of grammar?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Logical, I came back to this thread again because I thought of something else about this site.

They don't want it to be "grammatical" . They like it like this. It's "casual" they say. It's so "informal" for them according to this site. It's all "off the record".

(think of those last three lines being said by Gerald Celente and it will make sense)

top topics

join