It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My avatar isn't showing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
can someone help me please?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Also where can I find the store to buy a background image with my points?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm guessing you found it!

member tools/private messages/account settings

at least that's where my stuff all is at.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thank you I sorted it
most helpful.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
How did you get your avatar to show? I have the same problem.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

The user above explains.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePacifist

Did you also notice that you can also change the font color in Account Settings, if you want to?
Not sure if you wanted the White font to blend in, or not. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Thanks a lot. Doing it now.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
My avatar isn't showing and sorry to be ignorant but i can't see where it explains how to make it work on here. I have uploaded it, just doesn't seem to be working. If anyone could pm me with some instructions it would be most helpful and greatly appreciated. thanx

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

If you've already uploaded it to the media profile page, than go over there, double click on the avatar image, copy the url link (the top one of the three) and do one of two things:

copy it and come back to ATS, hit the tools bar above and then paste it into the box that says "your avatar" hit submit.

or.

on the media profile page, copy the url and below it, there is a link that says "go to: ats avatar (your profile)" click that link and it will bring you back to ATS, same spot as above. paste the link into the "your avatar" box and hit submit.

ETA
if you are trying to work a background image instead of an avatar, it's a bit more complicated and I didn't explain that route, yet.

edit on 15-10-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by jexmo

If you've already uploaded it to the media profile page, than go over there, double click on the avatar image, copy the url link (the top one of the three) and do one of two things:

copy it and come back to ATS, hit the tools bar above and then paste it into the box that says "your avatar" hit submit.

or.

on the media profile page, copy the url and below it, there is a link that says "go to: ats avatar (your profile)" click that link and it will bring you back to ATS, same spot as above. paste the link into the "your avatar" box and hit submit.

ETA
if you are trying to work a background image instead of an avatar, it's a bit more complicated and I didn't explain that route, yet.

edit on 15-10-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)
thanx!!

top topics

join