It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the second plane have passenger windows?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

This is what Im saying. Without the critisism of others this person, the OP, would have came to the same conclusion that he did now...Thumbs up to the OP for asking questions, that is what our country/world lacks, the RIGHT to ask questions...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

This is what Im saying. Without the critisism of others this person, the OP, would have came to the same conclusion that he did now...Thumbs up to the OP for asking questions, that is what our country/world lacks, the RIGHT to ask questions...

You miss the point entirely.

Asking questions is not a bad thing, in fact it's what this place is about.

I asked many in this thread:

40 Questions which make believing the OS Grotesque

And it took me about 7 hours to complete it.

All I'm saying is, if you ask a question (a valid one in this case), maybe you can post the answers that you find??

Please don't tell me this member isn't experienced, or is unable to do this.

He's started over 100 threads.

Maybe my standards are too high, I believe that ATSers should strive to find the truth, present the truth.

The 911 forum requires as much because we face an uphill struggle for the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I actually did some research on this but didn't find much, I wanted to tap the vast knowledge of ATS, which worked, I got my answer, I am sorry if you find this as lazy, but for me this is why I love ATS so much, it's members have a lot of knowledge which I utilize. I have spent hours on some OP threads and others only a few minutes, to me both have value if you can learn from them.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by kiwifoot

I actually did some research on this but didn't find much, I wanted to tap the vast knowledge of ATS, which worked, I got my answer, I am sorry if you find this as lazy, but for me this is why I love ATS so much, it's members have a lot of knowledge which I utilize. I have spent hours on some OP threads and others only a few minutes, to me both have value if you can learn from them.

I'm sorry bud, I guess this is just one of my "thing". Sorry to derail your thread, it's not the place for this debate.

All the best, kiwi

top topics

<< 1   >>

join