It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: NY Firefighter Admits Gag Order on Video Tape- More Than Once

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
In response to a reporter looking for individual real stories on 9/11 from firefighters, here we have a firefighter who says more than once that they can't say anything because they are "gagged."

Scroll to about 1:10 in this video and start there, or just watch from the beginning:

Description of video:

First we hear a fire fighter explaining his involvement on 9/11, then we hear a firefighter who says they cant say anything due to a gag order, he can not even provide his name and he says that it is because he wants to keep his job for the next week, and after the next week...

Part of:
FRESH NIGHT PICTURE
Date: 12-Sep-2001 (the early morning, just after 9/11 midnight)
Length: 00:36:14;28
Source: R/CNN NX
Format: RAW
Record #: 91043136

I had heard of the gag order before, and I may have heard one other case of this, but I damn sure hadn't seen it on video before! I think this is an important find.

So why were they gagged? Was it the explosions? The removal of evidence such as the black boxes? WHY????

Now if I recall correctly, at least one of the flight 93 witnesses also said that the FBI gagged her as well, and this was from one of the Domenick DiMaggio investigations.

And Sibel Edmonds, another 9/11 whistleblower, was also federally gagged.

This builds a larger picture of gagging across the board on 9/11, at both the local and federal levels. Add to that the classifying of evidence linking Israelis to 9/11 (Carl Cameron's report), and I think we can clearly see here that a massive coverup about 9/11 is 100% certain. Not 90%, not 99%, BUT 100% CERTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Some believe it was a terrorist attact and planes dropped the towers... Some believe it was an "inside" job and done for a reason to give reason to do something else... Sad so many lives were lost for what ever reason... Research the science and one will see it was impossible for it to happen without assistance. What a strange we we live in...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ellen Mariani (wife of Neil killed on flight 175) is also under gag order in her lawsuit against United Airlines.

Today, Mariani, like the other 9-11 plaintiffs, is under a gag order which prevents her from speaking about her ongoing lawsuit. Likewise, thousands of employees of federal agencies like the Federal Aviation Administration have received gag orders in the mail keeping them from telling what they know about the events of 9-11.

Thousands?

Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9/11 Firefighters

Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police Officer, Paul Isaac Jr.] explained to me [Lavello] that, ‘many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings, but they’re afraid for their jobs to admit it because the ‘higher-ups’ forbid discussion of this fact.” Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag order down the ranks. ‘There were definitely bombs in those buildings,’ he told me.”

edit on Sat Sep 18th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Gagged? interesting...

Nothing to see hear move along...signed: Your Government

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Gagged? interesting...

Nothing to see hear move along...signed: Your Government

Oh for Pete's sakes, add something useful to the thread, will ya?
Go find a link, and help build the case for exposing this massive coverup.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
In response to a reporter looking for individual real stories on 9/11 from firefighters, here we have a firefighter who says more than once that they can't say anything because they are "gagged."

Scroll to about 1:10 in this video and start there, or just watch from the beginning:

Description of video:

First we hear a fire fighter explaining his involvement on 9/11, then we hear a firefighter who says they cant say anything due to a gag order, he can not even provide his name and he says that it is because he wants to keep his job for the next week, and after the next week...

Mr. True American.... for someone that is "gagged" he sure did a lot of talking. He was going on and on answering questions from 1:11 until 6:57 of the video.

Also... do you also realize it is common practice for a judge to issue a gag order in a civil lawsuit?

edit on 18-9-2010 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Mr. True American.... for someone that is "gagged" he sure did a lot of talking. He was going on and on answering questions from 1:11 until 6:57 of the video.

That's not the point, whether he himself answered questions or not. And at that point in time, the reporter would not have known the kinds of questions to really ask anyway.

The point is that there IS a massive coverup going on, on many fronts, and I don't think even YOU could deny that. If you do, you are either blind or a government agent. You'd have to be. Right, Mr. Q?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Giuliani Gets Exposed by Firefighters 9/11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

That's not the point, whether he himself answered questions or not. And at that point in time, the reporter would not have known the kinds of questions to really ask anyway.

The point is that there IS a massive coverup going on, on many fronts, and I don't think even YOU could deny that. If you do, you are either blind or a government agent. You'd have to be. Right, Mr. Q?

So, you are claiming that there is a massive cover-up with the FDNY? The FDNY is in on it too? I am friends with a few firefighters from the FDNY. They speak freely about 9/11. My brother worked at ground zero for a week with the FDNY starting on September 13th. He was not and is not under ANY gag order.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I am friends with a few firefighters from the FDNY. They speak freely about 9/11.

Yeah, how freely are they speaking if they were silenced long ago, and ordered not to talk about the bombs in the buildings? Sure, they'll tell ya all about the rubble pile, and even how they were screwed by the EPA on the air quality. But will they comment on the bombs at the risk of losing their jobs in these economic times? No chance.

GAG. ME. WITH. A.... A.... AN order from the FBI/CIA...

And btw, those were some killer videos exposing Ghooliani. Star. He was in on the plot too. After he got the gold, the Firefighters were just cannon fodder. Damn criminal! Negligence at the very least on him, for not getting those stupid radios tested, and on a no bid contract, no less!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yeah, how freely are they speaking if they were silenced long ago, and ordered not to talk about the bombs in the buildings? Sure, they'll tell ya all about the rubble pile, and even how they were screwed by the EPA on the air quality. But will they comment on the bombs at the risk of losing their jobs in these economic times? No chance.

So, you think that the firefighters who watched hundreds of their brothers die are in on the cover up? Really? EVERY and I mean EVERY FDNY firefighter that I have spoken with, (I was working in NYC for the past year - ground zero complex this past spring.) thinks that the towers were taken down in a controlled demolition. None of them EVER mentioned any type of a GAG order. I tell you what though, you get proof of your gag order and I help you get a Pulitzer!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The gag order is a non binding contract. It is an illegal contract. i say this because no contract is valid under duress. No contract is valid when is asked to perform someting illegal, in this case, its the manipulation and witholding of factual information. The gag order is illegal.
Please, someone just ignore the order and come clean.

heres a binding contract.

If any firefighter, or police officer, who is under gag order due to the events of 9/11, and you have information that would be useful, and you want to give the public that info, do so. If you lose your job, I will give you a room to sleep in, a food to eat.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So, you think that the firefighters who watched hundreds of their brothers die are in on the cover up? Really? EVERY and I mean EVERY FDNY firefighter that I have spoken with, (I was working in NYC for the past year - ground zero complex this past spring.) thinks that the towers were taken down in a controlled demolition. None of them EVER mentioned any type of a GAG order. I tell you what though, you get proof of your gag order and I help you get a Pulitzer!

anychance you can get a video, or an audio of some of these firefighters saying what their opinions are? i would love to hear them. I'm sure many people would love to hear it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I was unable to edit this post. Sorry...it was supposed to say that ZERO of them believe it was a CD. NONE of them were under and gag order.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

anychance you can get a video, or an audio of some of these firefighters saying what their opinions are? i would love to hear them. I'm sure many people would love to hear it.

Yeah, i record my conversations all the time. Don't you? If you go to firefighters 4 911 truth, there should be a list of all the FDNY members that were at ground zero on 9/11. Post that list here and we can look into contacting them!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I tell you what though, you get proof of your gag order and I help you get a Pulitzer!

Huh? Are you blind? See, it's comments like this that boggle my mind. I just found the video in the OP that give you that proof, in addition to several other sources speaking of these gag orders. So you are saying this firefighter, on video here, is lying.

Say that to his face, bubba.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Huh? Are you blind? See, it's comments like this that boggle my mind. I just found the video in the OP that give you that proof, in addition to several other sources speaking of these gag orders. So you are saying this firefighter, on video here, is lying.

Say that to his face, bubba.

This is a riot. You have a video of a firefighter on the night of September 11th speaking of a gag order. Then continues on talking for 5 minutes to the reporter. I would not tell him that he is lying, I would ask him where he got that information.

I would however, dare you to walk into ANY FD in NYC and tell them that you think they are in on it. I am quite certain you will have trouble talking by the time you leave!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I would however, dare you to walk into ANY FD in NYC and tell them that you think they are in on it.

I wouldn't, because I don't believe those that are gagged have anything to do with the planning or execution of 9/11. That is your concept that you introduced into this thread in a desperate attempt to confuse readers. Well, it didn't work on me.

There were, and still are gag orders, and that is the truth.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

There were, and still are gag orders, and that is the truth.

If I get an FDNY firefighter in here that was at Ground Zero, would you believe him?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Don't need him. I got you one right there in the video in the OP stating it plain and clearly. I don't understand why that, along with the other evidence of gag orders provided here is not enough.

Besides, those gag orders may have only extended to those that witnessed certain things the higher ups did not want repeated. Like, bombs in the buildings going off.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join