It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molten Steel and 9/11: The existence and implications of molten steel in "the pile".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I call it as I see it.. This stufff irks me.. We want people to take us seriously and idiots like this come up and destroy the things we work on...

I want people to know not all of us support the ones who bring garbage out like this..

Some of us like to get to the truth... Not for personal gain just because..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

She's a disinfo artist and likely a government plant designed to get the truth movement to stop looking at controlled demolition and instead look at magical space beams.

I think it's more reasonable to assume she's a conspiracy theorist, you just won't acknowledge how ridiculous she is as you're in the same group as her.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

How is that.. We follow from 9/11 back everything.. we follow 9/11 forward everything.. We come up with everything to point why this day happened..

She brings garbage that cant even be proven and then calls people liars who were there..

This is not being a CT this is being a nutjob who has a particular agenda.. Dont you find it interesting she is the only person to bring things before a court?

When others do it they are told no basis to..

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I think it's more reasonable to assume she's a conspiracy theorist, you just won't acknowledge how ridiculous she is as you're in the same group as her.

Regardless of which side of the fence you sit on, your theory of 9/11 is one of conspiracy, therefore it's a conspiracy theory. Whether you believe that 19 Arabs armed with boxcutters defied the laws of physics and probability or if you believe that the government was complicit in the attacks, you believe that people conspired together to commit the attacks, therefore you believe in a conspiracy theory.

On the issue of 9/11, all theories are conspiracy theories, especially since it had to have taken more the two people to pull it off, seeing there were four planes.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Anyways, she's a truther.

Actually, she's not. You must've missed my thread here.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by ThichHeaded

She brings garbage that cant even be proven and then calls people liars who were there.

Sounds like a truther...

How is this? The things we bring up can be backed up most of the time by well I don't know.. Science, or news or I don't know people who were there..

this is being a nutjob who has a particular agenda

Like a truther...

Ya I would agree with you here everyone has an agenda just some of us want the damn truth on that day.. Some of us are smart enough to see through the smoke and mirrors and realize things weren't as they were told..

The part that got me was on 9/11 on my local news where they were talking about the 9/11 call from Ed Felt and wasn't picked up by the mainstream news. This was the kicker for me before the towers came down..

they are told no basis

Definitely sounds like a truther...

Answered above I bellieve..

Anyways, she's a truther. Just because you think you're somehow superior to someone preaching a different, yet equally invalid theory doesn't mean she's a government agent. Hell, I'm pretty sure people think the debunkers on this board are government agents.

I don't think I am superior to anyone except myself.. I look at things at black and white if I cant see something I look for why it isnt black and white.. Then I search and search till I find an answer.. so whatever.

Someone should start a conspiracy about the recession actually being started by the all of the money being spent on employing an increasing number of government disinfo agents

Maybe they should eh? Who knows.. I hear they spend money on useless crap anyway like a war on terror..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

this is being a nutjob who has a particular agenda

Like a truther...

Can you explain to me exactly what you mean when you say I'm a "nutjob"?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It is probable because the source doesn't any extraordinary jumps to thermite melting steel and other nonsense.

The source "doesn't any extraordinary jumps." I see.

A visual match is not an "extraordinary jump" in my humble opinion. You have seen a thermite reaction before, yes?

Does that mean that it's 100% certain that the substance is lead? No

Then it sounds to me like either one of us could be right as far as either of us know.

Look at bsbray11's response right underneath the OP. Even FEMA shows the steel was melted. That was years ago. Now the question is what caused this to happen.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In my opinion, the Bush adminsitration was complicit in the attacks to the degree that they probably knew they were going to take place and did nothing to avert them. I think that enough of a paper trail has been disclosed to strongly indicate that. Then they took advanatge of them to rally the rally the masses around Bush, pass the Patriot Act, drum up momemtum to invade Iraq, ramp up the national security state to Cold War levels again, get Bush reelected in 2004, and so on.

Even I knew that a big attack was coming somewhere in the summer of 2001 because I was in Europe at that time and was getting all kinds of warnings every week that something big was in the works. They did not indicate exactly where it would be, only that Osama bin Laden would be involved. The American people did not seem to be aware of any of this, but those of us working overseas certainly were during that spring and summer of 2001. Maybe they didn't know all the details of exactly when, where or how, but they knew something major was about to happen. I saw that myself at the time.

And from the first day afterward, I was hearing all kinds of conspiracy theories about what might have happened. Well, since I already thought that there had been things covered up in the past (the assassinations of both Kennedys, UFOs, etc) I was never likely to believe any official story put out by various blue-ribbon panels and commissions. In my experience, those have almost invariably been part of the cover up in the past. That's about as far as I ever went with it, personally.

I am more skeptical about the idea that they would actually risk having a bunch of guys set explosive charges in those buildings. They would have been very great danger of getting caught in something too big to cover up or contain.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Can you explain to me exactly what you mean when you say I'm a "nutjob"?

Someone who makes no sense what so ever.. Someone who makes things up and believes them.. you know Like the official story or Judy Woods... same thing different smell..

And before you go on about how the truthers are like the 2 I mentioned above I suggest a search on ATS or the internet to show how much we can gather to make a point.. I could probably make a post in a few hrs what let up to 9/11 and what has happened since 9/11 to allow is to do the things we are doing today..

I donno call me crazy..

Here is a small part.. Wasn't it Bush and Rumsfeld that stated that Iraq was harboring members of Al Qaeda? Al Qaeda where the ones that supposedly attacked the US at the wtc and pentagon.. So that means Iraq was behind 9/11?

See how simple this gets?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
is there not one story posted with a reasonable explanation that debunks/answers the conspiracy theorists that I could read?
pleeeeease, I want to believe this is all paranoia and that 19 people really did hi-jack the planes because they hate america and that they crashed into the towers/pentagon and they then just collapsed due to a failure of structural integrity, I'd like to see just one clear picture/video of a plane hitting the pentagon and that the little hole in the ground and minimal debris was caused by flight 93. I want to believe that Bush sitting in a school after being told of what was going on and the secret service not moving the president of the USA to a safe zone when there was rogue planes in the air and his itinerary was available to the public is a reasonable thing to do. To many questions and actions sowing the seeds of doubt...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Lets please remember to keep it civil. Trolls try to instigate uncivil debate, either to contaminate or close threads that tend to deny ignorance. Please keep that in mind and don't fall into the trap. Thanks.

--airspoon

edit on 16-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

My post was addressed to Whyhi.

He suggested truthers are "nutjobs."

I'm asking him to explain what exactly he means when he tells me I am a "nutjob."

edit on 16-9-2010 by VirginiaRisesYetAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

He was quoting a comment that i said.. I called Judy Woods a nutjob..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
you do not get to decide who is a truther or not

The truth movement has already decided she's not a truther. That is clearly outlined in my thread which you likely did not read. Just like the video you did not watch in another thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Which law(s) of physics were defied?

Theory

a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena; "theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses"; "true in fact and theory"

This definition does not sound like any truther claims I've read. Truthers don't have;

- Well substantiated explanation
- Organized system of accepted knowledge
- Incorporate facts & laws
- Have tested hypotheses

especially since it had to have taken more the two people to pull it off, seeing there were four planes

Well, I hope so

How is this? The things we bring up can be backed up most of the time by well I don't know.. Science, or news or I don't know people who were there..

Yeah...I mean look at how it's obviously proven to be molten metal / thermite coming out of tower, right?

Some of us are smart enough to see through the smoke and mirrors and realize things weren't as they were told..

Or "I know better than thousands of experts in the relevant fields because I'm a truther just by watching a clip of a building falling"

Maybe they should eh? Who knows.. I hear they spend money on useless crap anyway like a war on terror..

I know, terrorists are holograms too.

reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

A visual match is not an "extraordinary jump" in my humble opinion. You have seen a thermite reaction before, yes?

Yes, but why jump to thermite when there are things known to be in the building that explain the situation? It COULD have been a hologram, but there is no evidence of this and is a tad unreasonable to make that leap of faith. The substance itself is irrelevant to the official story, it's melted junk. It seems to be an important part of the inside job theory somehow though, and you're more than welcome to post your evidence and reasoning for why it's thermite and not just lead from batteries etc.

Then it sounds to me like either one of us could be right as far as either of us know.

The accepted idea of it being irrelevant junk that would be found in an office building is more reasonable than assuming it's thermite. Thermite has no place in an office, lead does. This is what you're not getting.

I can start an argument about how I think the substance is a melted UFO mixed with bigfoot, several books from the library of Alexandria and a door from Atlantis, but that's just not reasonable as none of them have any place there nor can be proven to be there in the first place.

The burden of proof is on you to prove it's steel / thermite if you want the substance to be "evidence" of anything.

reply to post by _BoneZ_

The truth movement has a "decided"? It has a leader...? Is this a step in organization?

But seriously, what about the truth movement that thinks your truth movement is a disinfo front?

Maybe you're all disinfo agents! God, the government is just everywhere

edit on 16-9-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
well, I didnt see any "this is an anti semitic thread yet"

good post thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Don't ignore my posts.

You said I, and millions of others, are "nutjobs."

I'm waiting for you to explain to me what you mean when you tell me I'm a "nutjob."

You must think I put my pants on differently than you do when I get up in the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join