It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shall we blame the Muslims for everything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com...

I found this on a blog. Extremely well written and points out the evidence that is being ignored about Israeli involvement in 9/11. IF you take the time to read the entire article you will come to the certain conclusion that our government and the Israelis are complicit in the murder of 4000 people.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sure.

Why not? They are just as stupid as anyone else. And everyone is at fault, Jews, Christians and Muslims.

edit on 15-9-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Without resorting to endless blabbering Youtube videos compiled and edited / re-deited by so called "experts" quoting other so called "experts", who cite coincidence, rumour, speculation, questionable science et al, can anyone reveal any concrete evidence that Israel was in any way complicit in the terrorism on 9 September? There are so may theories, different versions and competing conspiracies (as well as books to be sold and money to be made) that actually seeing the wood from the trees seems impossible to me.

I bet that before long (yes, it happens all the time on ATS) someone will mention Zionist conspiracies, the Elders fantasy or the Rothchilds.

Answer me this... What would the Israelis gain from involvement? They don't seem to have gained much so far.

Just to add that I could pen an articulate article on a website accusing the Wombles of involvement and someone would believe me. No evidence, just make it all up.

Regards

edit on 15/9/2010 by paraphi because: Add the papa on Wombles

join