It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of the dumming down?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I admit the title is funny and a bit ironic

What I'm having a hard time with, is that nobody seems to get the true irony involved here.
This Gangsta guy, as tuff and cool as he thinks he could possibly be, gets taken out by an ice cream truck.
You know? Nursery rhymes, sweets, lil kiddies. He might as well have gotten hit by a cream puff when he has to face his homies.:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh, like I said in my first post I love this kind of stuff. I love seeing people being all cocky thinking they are all that doing really stupid things and getting what they deserve.

It certainly is a huge insult to his thug persona to be taken out by an ice cream truck. Also, as I said I was not going to give you a hard time for the title just that it puts a smile on my face. We all make errors that is what makes us human, we also need to learn to laugh at ourselves. However, the guy in the video did not make one, he was just stupid.

Raist

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
While agreeing the wannabe "gangstuh" was totally dumb (there's that word again ) for dancing into the middle of a busy road , I have to ask , is not the driver equally dumb? I mean where are his eyes focused for him to miss that fat blob , the driver could have stopped too. "Two idiots and a road"-by de la valletta. Yes this is signs of dumbing down , in a couple more centuries or maybe even decades we'll be like the eloi from H.G Well's "Time Machine". The book , not the film , it's the rare film that does their book justice , like SHANE or BEN HUR. But ,what are we gonna do about it eh? Nothing , as usual.

And the people here that might say he; the wannabe gangist shouldn't breed , should realize that he'd be perfect for calibrating crash dummies.
All jokes aside , I hope he didn't get hurt too badly.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

While agreeing the wannabe "gangstuh" was totally dumb (there's that word again

You just had to go there didn't you?

This Gangsta guy, as tuff

What's up? Nobody wants to bust my chops about the way I spelt tuff ? Suckafish.

I hope none of you seriously believe I don't know how to spell the word dumb. For Cripe sakes I was in a hurry
as the wife was calling me to a treat. Or some other excuse.

De La Valletta

Nice screen name sounds pretty. Is there a reason you pick that?

edit on 10-9-2010 by randyvs because: to add to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join