It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of the dumming down?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Evidence of the dumming down? If this isn't it, I don't really believe there can be any. "I tell ya my nieghborhood was tuff. My niehgbor hood was so tuff, the ice cream man played the theme to Rocky"!

No word on the condition of the ice cream truck.
Seriously I can't imagine a better example of the dumming down going on. Maybe they are spraying something?

edit on 9-9-2010 by randyvs because: just to add insult to injury.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is he so stupid he doesnt realize he's in the middle of the street or he's trying to show how "hard" he is by intentionally dancing in the middle of the street?

The motivation escapes me.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Now I'm highly confused... Is this proof that Darwin was right or that Darwin was horribly, horribly wrong?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Now I'm highly confused... Is this proof that Darwin was right or that Darwin was horribly, horribly wrong?

Seems to me even Darwin would be confused.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
it was big worm that hit him.

kid owed him money.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What I'm more interested in is if the guy that got by the ice cream truck spells dumming as "dumbing" or not.

-

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Three cheers for the ice cream truck! Video gave me a good laugh!

Dumbing down? My personal opinion of people walking (and now dancing) in the middle of the street is more about a lack of respect for other people, similar to people taking up whole halls or walkways without moving for others. More of bad parenting issues than dumbing down, in my opinion. Teach the kids respect and consideration for others.

Thanks again op for the great laugh! xD

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

What I'm more interested in is if the guy that got by the ice cream truck spells dumming as "dumbing" or not.

If the guy got what by the ice cream truck?

dumbing" or not.

Damb it! or I mean, Damn it. I was hoping no one would call me on that! Do you think I should change it? Or
just be cool and blow it off. how bout this?

There are two ways of spelling it man! The way you just spelled it, is in reference to people who can't speak.
No? Ok nevermind.

edit on 9-9-2010 by randyvs because: I live to edit.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well, I think it falls under the heading of 'He who lives in a glass house... '

insert second line < here >

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Well, I think it falls under the heading of 'He who lives in a glass house... '

To add more irony to the dilema. I'm a Glazer by trade so you'd think I would know things of this nature.
Hard headed? Any way, did you see the color of that ice cream truck?

Put your arms out lean from side to side. Nobody gonna care when they hit you with that dirty ride.

edit on 9-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Has he reproduced? I think this is a very important question. I was really under the impression that natural selection doesn't play a role in the life of an urban human, but this may prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
See what smoking crack does to you boys and girls? Glad to hear the ice cream truck is ok.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I love stuff like this, I really do.

I guess his mother should have taught him not to play in the street, or at least to look both ways before crossing.

The idiot got exactly what was coming to him. Step into traffic and what else do you expect?

Raist

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Maybe it was Epic Beard guy driving the truck........cause that guy needs an amberlamps too........what in the world would make someone think that was normal?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is what happens when bleeding hearts, liberal minds, and entitlement programs prevent natural selection and survival of the fittest from weeding out useless members of a population. It's kind of like what reality tv has done for washed up entertainers by putting them on shows were we get to watch them ball room dance away the last of their dignity in a last ditch attempt to avoid fading into utter obscurity. Actually depending on the outcome of collision, natural selection may well have worked it's magic after all.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The worst part is that some states now have laws that state cars must yield to any pedestrian in the street.

Frankly I hope this guy has to pay for damages to the Ice Cream truck and any other Ice Cream trucks in the city carry his picture and refuse him service.

edit: first thing I thought about when I saw this thread was the title btw.

edit on 9/9/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
brake duncing..?
i hope this starts a new trend..broken hip-hop..
yank your pants down around your knees and hop into traffic..yo.
i'm run down dog..you be road killin..

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

edit: first thing I thought about when I saw this thread was the title btw.
reply to post by eNumbra

At the time of this post I could still change the spelling. I think it gives the thread a nice rustic look though.
WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THE SPELLING ? YOU GET THE MESSAGE!
There, that feels better.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I admit the title is funny and a bit ironic. Not going to give you crap over it though because while it was spelled incorrectly I could still make out what you were saying, unlike some comments on other boards or on YouTube videos.

The bit about adding a rustic look though made me giggle.

Raist

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
All I am hoping for here is that there was satire intended by spelling "dumbing", "dumming." As long as that is true it was mildly entertaining. Have a great night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join