It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Wasn't Muslims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Give us some evidence backed by experienced investigators rather than a one liner with a link.

My opinion while your here? If they weren't totally responsible for the events of 911. Then they sure as hell had some inside connections from hell then!

Later...Mike

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Give us some evidence backed by experienced investigators rather than a one liner with a link.

i'm not quite sure to which specific aspects of said details you're referring to... anyhow, in regards to the earlier referenced peer-reviewed article... here is another 'scientific' paper in support of same...

Abstract Investigators monitoring air quality at the World Trade Center, after the September 11th attacks, found extremely high levels of volatile organic chemicals as well as unusual species that had never been seen before in structure fires. Data collected by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency indicate striking spikes in levels of benzene, styrene, and several other products of combustion. These spikes occurred on specific dates in October and November 2001, and February 2002. Additionally, data collected by researchers at the University of California Davis showed similar spikes in the levels of sulfur and silicon compounds, and certain metals, in aerosols. To better explain these data, as well as the unusual detection of 1,3-diphenylpropane, the presence of energetic nanocomposites in the pile at Ground Zero is hypothesized.

Conclusion

The presence of energetic materials, specifically energetic nanocomposites, at GZ, has the potential to explain much of the unusual environmental data seen at the WTC. Thermite, discussed briefly above, is such a pyrotechnic mixture that cannot be easily extinguished and is a common component of energetic nanocomposites. Unusually high detections of sulfur, silicon, aluminum, copper, nickel, iron, barium, and vanadium might all be explained by physical release of materials from such energetic nanocomposites. Additionally, the detection of 1,3-DPP at the WTC supports this hypothesis. Finally, the spikes in VOCs, detected by EPA on specific dates, are more readily explained as a result of short-lived, violent fires caused by energetic materials.

Environmental anomalies at the World Trade Center: evidence for energetic materials

Originally posted by mikelee
My opinion while your here? If they weren't totally responsible for the events of 911. Then they sure as hell had some inside connections from hell then!

i agree with you there....

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

If you think muslims had nothing to do with 9/11 can you explain what 4 discrete groups of them ( 3 of 5 men and 1 of 4 ) were doing boarding the 9/11 flights ?

Can you explain why each group contained at least one member who had received flight training ?

Can you explain why members of these groups knew each other, had shared accommodation and training, communicated with each other, including on 9/11 itself ?

Can you explain why several members, years before 9/11, had been under German counter-terrorism surveillance while they were frequenting a flat in Wilhelmsburg also used by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ?

Can you explain why Air Traffic Control has records of Mohamed Atta and Ziad Jarrah addressing the passengers of AA 11 and UA 93 respectively ?
( they thought they were just addressing the passengers and didn't realise they were broadcasting; or didn't care)

Can you explain why the cockpit voice recorder for UA 93 contains frequent references to "Allah" and why one man addresses another as Saeed ? ( Saeed al- Ghamdi being one of the hi-jackers.)

Can you explain why the Saudi government has acknowledged with regret that 15 of their nationals were part of the 19 ?

Any ideas as to what these men were doing in the US with no jobs and no studying other than flight training ?

Frankly, if you believe these muslims were just along for the ride you will literally believe anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
To build a construction like WTO high energy materials can be used and two aeroplanes were slammed into it. If the researchers got some suspicious materials that does not necessarily imply that it was not done by islamic extremists. If I am not wrong at this moment they are planning 2nd such attack.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
That page is a link to an anti Semitic rant written on a 3rd grade level. I would be ashamed to post something like that.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

you would need to ask j. michael springmann - ex head of the visa dept us embassy in jeddah, why & how they got to the states....

the fbi as to how some of the 'highjackers' had their drivers licenses & car registrations @ naval air station - pensacola florida...

how atta had gone to the international officers school at maxwell air force base in alabama...

al-omari to the aerospace medical school brooks air force base in texas....

saeed alghamdi to the defense language institue at the presidio in monterey ca...

why the cia had ignored diane's reports ex orrin st.....

why the fbi had refused to share details about arranging rented rooms to 2 of the 'highjackers' in california....

about john p o'neill from the fbi...

project able danger....

about the deals between bush sr. n the ben laden family @ the carlyle group...

the free exit of 24 members of the ben laden family a week after 9/11...

and on and on and on....

watch these two clips....

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
That page is a link to an anti Semitic rant written on a 3rd grade level. I would be ashamed to post something like that.

but i'm not ashamed to post something like this.....

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Of course it wasn't really Muslims, and while I'm personally no fan of that particular religion/culture, it does frustrate me when people use 9/11 (or 7/7) as a reason to hate Muslims.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Can you explain to me how their so called passports survived from the deadly explosion?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Saying that 9/11 was caused by Muslims is like saying that the Reichstag fire was caused by Communist Jews.

It's a direct attack, by forces either within or controlling the Governments of the world (and especially the USA), and they're pinning it on a certain group to drive National and Worldwide hysteria against that group. They're following the same playbook they used in the 1930's.

In this case, the group happens to be Muslims.

I have been a valiant poster in support of Muslims on ATS. However, I don't necessarily condone Islam or ANY specific religion (I am a Theocrat). I do, however, think that it's time that people realized that the current level of anti-Muslim and anti-Islam hysteria being built in the USA by the MSM is EXACTLY the same as the anti-Jewisjh hysteria that was being built by the Government and the MSM of the day in very early Nazi Germany, and we all know where that led.

We're already starting to see Mosques firebombed (Tennessee Mosque was damaged by arsonist) just like Synagogues were set ablaze in the early 1930's in Germany, and we're definitely seeing the same level of anti Muslim hatred in the USA today (and likely even more) than what was seen in the early 1930's in Germany.

Do you think that the average German realized that the hatred of Jews that was built by the Nazi propganda machine would lead to concentration camps, death camps, and Ghettos? No, of course they didn't. Do you think the German Jews did either? No, they didn't, because they thought it would never get to that point. If they thought it would go that far, they would have gotten out of Germany at the earliest opportunity.

Guess what? The average American doesn't think that the hatred of Muslims that is being built by the American propoganda machine will lead to concentration camps, death camps, and ghettos. Of course they don't. Do you think the American Muslims do either? No, they don't, because they think it will never get to that point. If they think it will go that far, surely they will get out of the USA at the earliest opportunity?

I REALLY, REALLY hope history doesn't repeat itself. At least the Nazi propganda machine was called the "Ministry of Propoganda" and was very clear in what it was. Here, the propaganda machine is called CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC etc, and is being sold to the public as "news".

[edit on 5-9-2010 by babybunnies]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It Wasn't Muslims

Of course it wasn't, especially in this forum, and especially for any theory within it to have any possibility in reality it must be.

To make any theory work where anything other than what actually happened is to be considered, or made believable then it couldn't have been Muslims.

It is true, it wasn't Muslims, it was radical Muslims shouting "Allāhu Akbar" whilst flying remote control holograms into the WTC and pentagon and then collecting their paychecks from the Bush administration... Right?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Alfie1

Can you explain to me how their so called passports survived from the deadly explosion?

How many terrorist passports do you say survived ?

Never mind, flimsy documentation does survive horrendous crashes :-

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Originally posted by jprophet420

but i'm not ashamed to post something like this.....

You should be. I just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching rehashed videos that illustrate Israel spies on us but prove nothing to do with 911. This would be news to say, a 6th grader. To draw the conclusion that 'Israel spies on the US, therefore Muslims did not do 911' would also be very "6th grade".

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Actually it made sense to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
No it was the Five Dancing Israelis jew Arrested On 9/11.
Ok i have some question now the jews own the news in usa the jew own the food that they fill whit aspartame in spagetthi sauce gum everything you eat or drink have aspartame not suger, suger is not good for you nucklear weast is better they dont now what to do whit it so it ends up in your food. now the food inspection works whit them because it ends up in your store. ok now fluoride is rat poison in your tap ok that is kosher for you dont ask your self why in america you can get cancer at 25 to 35, 240% more chance to have it in america then china why thx to kosher food that kills you and you accept that come on pepole do something they craSH YOUR ECONOMY your life style your american dream your freedome thx to the kosher you see they own usa and you and your money so they own you

[edit on 8-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

ok explain me this there is a video of 14 of them alive after they where soupose to crash and they come from saudi arabia not irak explain why go after to irak if the hijacker came from saudi arabia you should attack soudia arabia no you man make no sence in every post you make man get a life or stop working for the agency you do work for get out of your cornfield ontario canada and stick you head out

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join