It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

took some photos last night 02/20/04

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The Airy disk hypothesis sounds possible, apart from one small flaw.. the camera isn't zoomed in enough! It's also in the image at the same time as the other trail artifact. interestingly it looks like it's quite close, and definitely below horizon level.

minnescar emailed me the camera originals, which I've gamma adjusted (around 1.7ish) to make them clearer, and inserted a blow-up section of the artifacts. that's all I did so you can reconstruct the originals if need me by doing a reverse gamma (set gamma to 1/1.7)... if anyones interested.

anyway.. here they are.. 200k each ish.. but hi res.(2048x1556) might be best to rightclick/save

enhanced_ufo0001.jpg
enhanced_ufo0002.jpg
enhanced_ufo0003.jpg
enhanced_ufo0004.jpg
enhanced_ufo0005.jpg

I'm still not sure.. I'd be interstested to compare this with other examples of similar looking object..is this blobby thing what some people call a "shape-shifter" ufo? anyone got any links to similar?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well last night it was overcat again and it did rain but i managed to take a few photos in between the rain showers i also managed to scare the $hit out of myself. When i went up to feed my animals and take some pics i kept getting this creepy feeling like i was being watched. I just ignored it then sat the animals food down and started to take some pics until i heard something move. I dont know how to describe it but the movement sounded like a human slowly walking thru the woods. Now my house is off the road to the point you cant even see the road so anyone around my house at allmost midnight is up to no good and thats all i could think about. So here i am looking around trying to see if i see anything then i notice a shadow right next to mine and about the same size. I swear i was so freaked out i thought i was going to have a heart attack , i finally worked up enough courage to turn around and face whatever was behind me. I turned around and felt like a complete idiot, standing 10 feet from me was the biggest raccoon i had ever seen standing on his hind legs looking at the animals food i had sat down. It scared me so bad it took me over a half an hour before i could start laughing at myself but it did prove that light can play tricks on the eyes , his shadow looked so big for such a little critter. Anyway here are the photos i took last night in the same place trying to see if the images i took where just an annomoly.

I adjusted the gamma on this pic to lighten it up some and it shows that the thing muppet pointed to by the dish must actually be something behing the dish itself. The dish is one of those old wire mesh style dishes and there must be something on the other side of it becuase the circle is in this pic as well but you will notice there are no orb like objects or anything else. Also ill have to look and see tonight becuase i cant think of what the thing on the other side of the dish is ,probably something like a plant with a big white flower or something.

pics.xs.to...

I had to adgust the gamma on this picture as well and you will notice a few little dots of light in the pic but they arent orbs nor are they like the lights in the images i posted before. Zoom in on the lights and you can see what i mean , they are just lightning bugs ( they where all over after the rain last night)

pics.xs.to...

I then took just a random picture of the sky from the same location i was in that evening to see if i could get the same effect to happen but still nothing.

pics.xs.to...

So i guess that disproves that the original photos where a flaw in my camera or a weird reflection of sorts.

Also Is it just me or in the 4th pic you enhanced does the blob look like the face from the painting called scream?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Also muppet i allmost forgot to mention , check out the photos here for comparison

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
hy all I don't know what the squiggly thing is but the other thing looks like an Orbe I have seen them before and have taking photos of them my self at night in a graveyard, with my A70, I don't know what they are but some web sites call them orbes and they are suposed to have somthing to do with digital camaras so I've read, I don't beleave that though, I don't know what there are iether. P.S. don't let the bad post bother you, cause they don't know shyt eather, it's easyer to deny what they don't know and act at it like a caveman with the fear of the dark
I was going to post a picture of what I took last week but instead I sent here to avoid some of the crap posts that pop up here www.hbccufo.com... I know these people will be interested in what you have I sujest you send it to them Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: [email protected] Website: www.hbccufo.com... Redirect: www.brianvike.com... Redirect: www.hbccuforesearch.com... Redirect: www.canadianufo.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
LOL at your Scooby-doo moment with the raccoon!! very funny

re: the blob on the dish.. yup I noticed that shortly after posting the images..doh! (I think I was too zoomed in to see the "big picture" as it were.)

I looked at the rense images, but I don't think the objects are related. The squiggly things in your images must be very bright light emitters, to be able to be picked up on the camera like that. I don't know what the rense images are of...it looks like a streamer of some sort blown up in the air, though I wouldn't like to say for sure.

Whatever they are, I think your pictures are of something else..

Also not wanting to creep you out at all given your already raccoon-shot nerves(excuse me while I LOL again
).. but the blob thing you shots looked pretty close.. as if they were in your own garden.

really.. I don't know what to make of it.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by muppet]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
[OT] Muppet, what is it you use for zooming on these pics? I need to get whatever program that is.[/OT]

Bah...nevermind. I see, it's something for Mac's only?

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Damned]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
OT- Shake imaging software

Damned,

It's available on Linux too, and there is an older version for windows 2000 Pro as well, but they are even more expensive as far as I know... it's actually cheaper to get the mac version plus a cheap iMac to run it on!!

there's nothing I did on these pics you couldn't do in photopshop or similar. In this case it was just scaling, level correction and gamma corretion. If you do get a chance to try shake though, it's well worth it. (though the learning curve is long and steep!)

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
looks to me like an orb in there
an orb "they say" is energy
might expalin the energy outputs there

interesting pics

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hmmm... OK I'm officially intrigued by these Orbe things.

Do they only occur with digital cameras? does anyone have any good sites with more images and video of these things? Under what circumstances to they normally appear?

any links or pointers to threads welcome!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Last night it was a little cloudy but not to bad and i could see the moon pretty good so to disprove the shudder speed / distant object theory i snapped a coulple of shots of the moon. And as you can see from the pics below there is no tail or streaking in the pics also i was even able to get the star that was visible below the moon into the pic.

pics.xs.to...

pics.xs.to...

As far as the orb thing is concerned i was always under the impression that people only saw the orb after they took the picures. I thought thats when people noticed them which is what added to the theory that they where a flaw in the photo or anommoly in lighting or something. In my case i saw this stuff with my own two eyes and thats why i took the photo it wasnt that i took the photo then noticed it. Also all the pics ive ever seen of these orbs they are just white or light blusish in coloration like a water spot or something but in this case the object is green or yelowish in coloration.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
re: the orbs.... there might be a rational explanation (dull though it is)..

There is a theory that the orbs are the result of the camera flash being reflected off dust or fine particles just on front of the lens. Apparently it only happens when on cameras where the flash is very close to the lens, like modern compact digitals.

So.. can I ask you to do a little experiment for me?

Go out in your garden and collect some pollen or other natural particulate on a bit of paper. Then take this and your camera into a dark place (preferably an out house unless your GF doesn't mind you throwing dust around inside..
)

Hold the camera in one hand and the the paper"tray" of pollen or dust above and just in front of the camera. Shake a little loose and as the particles fall take some photos (with the flash). According to what I've read, you will get Orbs when you look at the photos!!

You might want to try different types of dust.. maybe flour/talc/earth/ or whatever.... It's possible that the type of dust dictates the colour of the Orb.

I don't have the right kind of camera to try it myself, so I'd love to know if this is the case..

As for the squiggly line/point-light though...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
Hmmm... OK I'm officially intrigued by these Orbe things.

Do they only occur with digital cameras? does anyone have any good sites with more images and video of these things? Under what circumstances to they normally appear?

any links or pointers to threads welcome!

Orbes
theres alot here I have'nt gon through the hole site as I say I've taking picrures of them, and I was in a graveyard at the time looking for ghosts, also from what I've heard on a interview on Rense it is just digital cameras that do it , but I don't know for shure

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Muppet the only problem with thinking the orb like object is an illusion created by the camera is the fact i could see it withe the naked eye at the time. If it only showed up on film and i diidnt see it at the time of the photo then i would agree it was probably the case. I will however try tossing some white flour up in the air tonight and taking a photo of it to see if i can recreate any orb like object. And i do agree that the orbs that are only seen on films are most likely just a anomoly in photoagraphy caused by the flash or a reflection in the lens.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I just had a play with photoshop - boosted the light and resized the pix.

lol Looks like sperm and an ovum to me!

It is equally sad just how gullible both mainstreamists AND quasi-fringe-ists are these days!

God "darn" both the New Age and the Uptight Mainstream! Both are fools under Illuminati manipulation!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If you really did see/photograph these things in the sky, and you aren't just pulling a prank/hoax, then I'm sorry.

In that case, this would definitely not be a "UFO", and definitely would be a holographic projection, most likely from the Brookhaven-developed Bluebeam system.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
well that looks wierd pics r they honestly real?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien24
well that looks wierd pics r they honestly real?

Yeah. As I said, it looks like a medical photo of sperm and an egg. Someone sure likes fooling with peoples' minds.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've seen streamers like that on pics before. They would have to be made by a fast moving object or light moving on slow shutter speed.
The other things look like orbs, yet the way one of the orbs looks, it actually looks like a donut or saucer making a turn.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yeah. As I said, it looks like a medical photo of sperm and an egg. Someone sure likes fooling with peoples' minds.

You have got to be kidding me, i sent muppet the make model and original photos of this so it would be easy to debunk it. To my understanding digital cameras have some sort of stamp or imprint they leave on a photo showing what camera they where takin from so it shouldnt be hard for someone who is in the know to show my little cyber shot cant take pics of sperm.

Anyway sorry for being away for a few days but ive had some massive construction going on at my house plus some legal problems as well but i will try to do as muppet asked and take some pics tonight. By the way did anyone notice how red the moon was last night? Whats up with that?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I just did the experiment regarding the orbs. I took a picture in a dark room with a flash... I also put some white powder between my fingers and rubbed them while capturing the picture. Lots of orbs appeared in this picture, but none appeared otherwise... This proves that orbs are nothing more than out-of-focus dust particles magnified by the flash...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join