It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave the Past. The Time is Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This thread is not for detractors or debunkers. It is only for those “in the know” who are willing to make a difference. We are tired of the political maneuverings that don’t reflect the intentions of the people politicians represent. We are tired of being lied to. We are tired of literally working to death to feed a system which rewards us with imaginary currency. We are tired of being legally defined as monsters and slaves, unable to own or comprehend that we are owned. Pwnd. We come to this site every day complaining about how the world is obviously keeping things from us while murdering generations of children all over the world, on a physical, mental, and spiritual scale. Why do we let this happen?

We cannot trust the sheeple to change the world. They do not understand the predicament they have incarnated into. They live only to grease the gears of the system we have come to know so well. Do not worry about the sheeple. They cannot be educated on matters they choose to turn blind eyes to. The concern is why we, who do know Truth, do not provide action to our words. Of course everyone can be a humanitarian in their own respects, but this doesn’t solve our problems. This provides TPTB with examples from which to pull allegories from, symbolizing something that seems unachievable to the masses. I propose that we stop putting individuals on a pedestal and instead show the world (not just an online community) what people united can do.

Of course some will claim that “ATS is starting to reach the mainstream”. Poppycock. I haven’t encountered one person yet who knows what the Hell ATS is. Why are we waiting for change to come on another man’s time? We should be TAKING the time! Don’t wait for a savior or for the masses of brain dead people to “wake up”. Wake them up yourself! I’m not advocating forcing your beliefs on people, but we need to show people that everyone has the ability to lead. Everyone has a view and we need to stop relying on someone else’s opinion to identify how we feel or what we see as Real.

So this thread will address what is necessary to start revolution. Oh my God! REVOLUTION! But that’s bad right? Wrong. When we have been living in a community as oppressive, secretive and downright scandalous as this, change needs to happen. I’m not talking about the phony political change that those in the “supreme” branches of government offer, but change that us and our children will see the impact of. I’m talking about American hippies in the 60s, French revolutionaries who operated in complete secrecy, Black Panthers who brought justice in military form where there was none; all rebels with a common cause! All this talking without walking has us looking like the Pinocchio puppets we renounce!

You want things in the world to get better? Get off your ass, run into the streets, and inform your neighbors of important problems along with what needs to be done to change them. You want the population to be spiritually enlightened? Stop meditating for a minute or two and personally teach your Brothers and Sisters how to concentrate on important spiritual matters. We all have the gift of speech and the right to speak. This is all we need to start the Revolution! If enough people start to think on their own, the peoples’ conformity will force them to reevaluate why they view things the way they do.

On this website there is a mixture of all kinds of different viewpoints on subjects stretching from creation of the Philosophers Stone to Russian relations with Iran. But the views are all separated into categories. This is necessary for order in an Internet forum but I suggest we create chaos. Not destruction, but chaos. Chaos is the polar opposite of order and our current order is sloppily called just, when it’s really just a pile of # divided by colors. Stop the madness. Stop being tired. Wake up! Start being active.

We may not have access to the secret technologies being kept secret by the shadow governments but we have access to many forms of communication. We have the ability to contact someone on the other side of Earth in an instant! Cell phones have become our best friends and PCs have become our diaries! Call your boyfriend and tell him what you really think about UFO abduction theories. Instant message a perfect stranger and tell them what you learned about the world today. Tell everyone you see how much you need them and ask them if they need you. Ask them what they think about nuclear capabilities developing in the East.

Don’t just preach to the circle of friends you have that already know your views! Strut into a coffee shop and confidently announce that 9/11 was an inside job, with you and many other people’s research to back it up. Write a poem about what you know and share it with an audience at a club or on the corner of the most rundown block in your city. Go out of your comfort zone with everything you do from now on, that’s how you create chaos. Show every sheeperson how misguided they really are by media, not by correcting them, but by leading them to pastures where they are free to transmute into shepherds.

We need mentors, not politicians. We need changes in the way we think, not new ways to think the same old garbage. I love our world and our people but they do not love themselves enough to produce the change they claim to want. They want to continue fueling this burning nation instead of putting out the flames and dropping the losses. It’s time to move on!

It’s time to own up to your laziness/unwillingness to teach. It’s time to show TPTB that change belongs to us. It’s time to show our cultural generations that the times belong to us. It’s time to stop separating under a false sense of togetherness and start unifying under Truth-Full individuality. It’s time to stop finding negativity in the words of our fellow Brothers and Sisters in this Universal Family. It’s time for a Revolution the likes of which our world has never and will never again see. The Time is Now.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am against anything that imposes on my or anybody else's free-will. I have started teaching my son, and will have to lead the way because my ex and I disagree on lots. She is one of the sheeple. Are we prepared to go the distance? TPTB will most definitely use the sheeple to their advantage. Are you feeling that the grip is about to tighten and strangle us all?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Even if I apparently don't share all the beliefs that you state here, I do applaud you for stating the logical and correct methods for seeking change!

Just an aside, using the word "sheeple" is going to alienate a number of people who might, otherwise, agree with you or your message.

[edit on 8/19/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I believe I understand your perspective, but I think your premise that people can be taught is flawed. We do not presently have a population of independent thinkers who can separate fact from fiction. It is definitely a battle worth fighting, but I think right now most people live on the surface, never experiencing the depth that lies below. It is like the multi-verse Michio describes in which we are a shallow little creature that lives only on one plane, unable to perceive the many dimensions that exist around us.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I feel like the grip has been strangling us for years.

Everywhere you look, every new channel you turn to shows some image that makes you think "What is this world coming to?"

The physical timing of when we all become "Thought Criminals" doesn't matter. It's this gradual decline that is hurting us, because most of us won't see it coming when it finally does get that bad.

I'm calling for action, call to arms if you will. We are ready to go the distance. It's not about how correct our individual ideas are, but rather that we recognize our own faults and help each other in becoming better.

Hefficide, thanks. I know everyone won't agree with me but I'm more worried about people who agree with me and don't think about their own reasons for believing.

For those who feel alienated by the word sheeple... I used it because it's more kind than calling a person ignorant and I hope you all understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DondeEsta?

and yes, I am intermingling mult-verse with mult-dimensional; quite on purpose.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Thanks for your input.

I feel like we need to replace that surface level. Instead of considering things as deep, they should be common knowledge available for anyone who lives a normal life. Not just accessible to a few who have stepped out of the box and frequent a conspiracy theory website.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I'm calling for action, call to arms if you will. We are ready to go the distance. It's not about how correct our individual ideas are, but rather that we recognize our own faults and help each other in becoming better.

You said it, right there. They've been winning because they preach racism. They preach religion. They control what we see. I want everyone to come together collectively, and battle the real enemy. Free will is important to me.
That should be at the core of everyone's purpose. They are infringing on it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

The same force that can force us to question the purpose of our existence can also push us to question the relevance of it all. If we truly are just specks of stardust, a momentarily blip in time, than how does any of it matter if we are provided sustenance and allow ourselves to entertained by the inane. I'm just as guilty as the next. We have progressed in the sense of our understanding of world, in command of our immediate environment, but has our connection with LIFE been improved, not so much.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Good on you, OP. Take that energy out there and do your best

Me ... I'm tired. Been doing it a long time

Tired of striking up conversations with neighbours in order to steer it around to the milder stuff at first. Then, if they seem interested or follow up, tell them a bit more and so on. Good plan. Didn't work. Instead, they stare with a strange expression -- combination of repressed smirk of imagined superiority, impatience and willingness to listen just a few minutes more, in order to be able to describe you fully to others, later, as 'nuts'

Tired of striking up conversation with the kids on supermarket checkouts -- pointing out all the imported foods and our own farmer's crises, for example. Or pointing out that farmers receive only a tiny fraction of the price of that milk there ... that steak, that fish

I even ask them for a pen and bit of paper and write down 'abovetopsecret.com' --- ' Go have a look tonight when you've finished work .. great site .. tons of info you wouldn't believe .. free ... could change your life ' etc. I don't bother looking back as I leave. It's too disheartening, seeing them toss the bit of paper away. On occasion, I've even tucked the paper into their shirt pocket (when you get to this age, you can get away with doing that sort of thing)

Tried to get neighbours interested. Even tried a chatty Neighbourhood News type flyer (we live in a gated community, so it wasn't all that inapproprate). Nope. It's all always 'someone else's problem'. Someone else should fix it: Someone else, someone else, I'm too busy, too many problems. My cell phone's out - do you have yours ? My cat's lost -- if you see it would you bring it to me ? I need someone to mind my chy-yuld, I'm late for the gym -- are you doing anything for the next hour ? '

When it relates to someone personally --- if they're convinced something can either profit or cost them --- then they might listen for a moment. Then, when they realise it won't put a thousand dollars in their pocket right this instant, and doesn't have the power to harm them today -- they sign off

But hey, you sound young and full of beans, so go for it and best wishes

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Very true. This pursuit of worldly knowledge is exactly why our connection with Life has been messed up. That why we need a revolution. Not just the masses, but us "in the know" also. We need to reconnect by stopping our obsession with worldly negativity and embrace the positive change we want to see.

Endtime Warrior, you hit the nail on the head. They preach the insanity that feeds peoples' entertainment. If someone is telling you that the negative things you believe in are actually okay because everyone else also believes in them... it becomes sane. So our free will has been guided onto a demented path.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I gave you a star and flag at the point of Imaginary Currency.
I did not read any farther.
Once you realize the World bank is control no further discussion needed!
Imaginary Currency, Fractional Banking is a intelligent response to our World!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of a fellow Spreader, but
I urge you not to give up. I know it gets tiring, but we don't rest until we're R.I.P. I've been through these situations too, probably not as much as you have, but perseverance is key. So I ask you from one heart to another, please reconsider?

Gmoney, lol. Thanks. Spread the word!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Related info from a person I highly respect. She's also calling for action at this time.

www.bluestarprophecy.com...

The solution must come from people uniting at the local level in a peaceful revolution.

Using Local Organic Cooperatives to Defeat Globalists
www.activistpost.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's been a while since I have had there urge to post. Sometimes it seems we beat a dead horse and wonder why it never crosses the finish line.

But tonight is different..not by much but enough..

I went out and had a few drinks..walking out the bar I noticed a flag poll in a triangle across the street. There where 2 parks dept flags and 1 POW flag and of course 1 big American flag. I know it's not much but I climbed the pole lowered the American flag and flipped it...granted not a act of anarchy but if a few people in my area that are awakened or in the know see it...it's enough for me..

As an American as a father I fully agree with the O.P. I don't believe we need a revolution just change. And change starts locally.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by navione]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Nice info! I haven't watched any of the videos, but the info is clear. As far as organic food changes you'd probably be interested in The Beautiful Truth.

It's a documentary about using organic food and other such natural remedies to not only prevent, but incredibly cure cancer, diabetes, certain muscular dystrophy, and many other illnesses! This is a great documentary and very interesting!

navione, I feel your pain. Don't worry about if people see it- people will definitely see it. Just keep up the fight. We always fly the military flag of this country so to see it upside down, for me, would show that there's a chance for change.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So nobody else is on my side here? Come on! I want people to tell me about their efforts!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, I happened to be reading the "Glenn Beck is my savior" thread and your replies piqued my interest, so I clicked your signature lol! Here I am!!

Last night we had a couple over to our home, this is a relatively new friendship (I know the girl from work) and we learned really quickly that 9/11 is a 100% off limits conversation topic! Now we had each had a few beers and sort of randomly stumbled into the conversation after the girl and I were talking about documentaries. Obviously they watch an entirely different variety of documentary than we do
!!

My husband and I are very open about our beliefs, we make what we know available to others all the time! We both work in fields where we interact with a wide variety of sheeple every day and our bosses are well aware of our "positions" as well. We are not shy about sharing is the basic point I'm trying to make and we have had very little negative conflict or backlash. People seem to be open to listening to us, whether they are truly interested on a level deep enough to make them want to search for themselves is another thing entirely.

However, when we touched on the fairly common knowledge, at this point, fact that 9/11 was an orchestrated event this man almost went into convultions. It turns out he is ex-military and fought in Gulf War I. He is so completely traumatized by his time in the service that he was honorably discharged from the military. He "LOVES this country and anyone who thinks the government is corrupt should pack their %$#& and move to the 'Land of the Towel Heads'" is how he put it.

We were so stunned and didn't even know what to say. This is a new friend and I really like his girlfriend, but this guy scared us!! I mean we know society as a whole is brainwashed, and even more so those who serve in the military, but HOLY CHEESEBALLS BATMAN!!!

We did get him calmed down and completely changed the subject, swearing to never bring it up again. He lost a lot of close friends when he was over there, and he has lost more friends in these current wars and he really wants nothing more than to be able to get back in their and fight by their sides. It's kinda ridiculous really, but it won't stop us from sharing, we just won't share with him.

You gotta know when to hold 'em AND know when to fold 'em I guess!

But thanks for the thread, it is a good topic, I hope more members will contribute! S & F!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Thanks for joining da thread!

That's a really scary experience! Pissing off a vet who's been brainwashed into submission. Gives me the chills just thinking about it.

Well, either way, keep up the good work. If you're pissing people off that means you're doing something right.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I agree with much of what you say; but after years of being met with blind skepticism, scoffs, opinion regurgitation and the occasional generic programming as well as a couple of friends who I believe only listen to allow me to vent as they never seem to pick up on key issues I lay out, I am convinced the only way for us to see this change is to ourselves get into the political system and rise from small constituencies to larger ones. Slowly fixing the nation from the bottom up.

I'm not sure this would work, even the membership here (where ignorance is supposed to be denied) are subject to the machinations of control used on the masses, thus as soon as the power structure is in any real danger our efforts could be derailed by the broken justice system.

Though I still try when I muster the resolve and I will fight with every ounce of energy in my body I feel like I'm smashing my head into a brick wall.

I personally don't feel we'll win this battle and when I close my eyes, I pray for comets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join