It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well The Big Day Is Here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well...here it is! The big day of day...June 20th! Hmmmmmmm....I'm waiting for something REALLy big to happen....c'mon Mr. bad boy comet...where are you???...oh well...so there you have it...all you jerks who thought that the earth wa

"BOOM!!!!!"

[edit on 20-6-2004 by lapi7]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
LOL. Guess I better pay my rent before I get kicked out

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
WE GONN DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i thought we were all gonna die on the 21st? eh, whatever... if it happens it happens. there's not much that can be done about it so why waste time worrying? besides, i thought the world ended on the 17th? that's what brian so-and-so said...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Can we postpone it until the 26th ?
My birthday is the day before and I want to have lots of drink.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Does this mean I shouldn't lock myself in my shelter with my shotgun and pork-n-beans?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Today is my wedding aniversary and fathers day so is not such a doomsday, at least not for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
wait I'm confused!!! what was supposed to happen today??
is this still part of the AB hoax with the meteor expected today or is this something totally different..

i need to know what i should be worrying about, besides having enough food for the barbeque this afternoon...maybe I should include emergency kits with all the meals for my guests

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well, It's bright and sunny this morning in the Detroit area. High is forecast at 74, low humidity. What a great day for doomsday!. Visibility is perfect, we'll definitely see "it" coming.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
it happpens to be clear skies in so florida too, I'll set out some umbrellas, just in case that dust storm shows up before the meteor or comet or whatever it is that is supposed to happen

now i'm off to pool for a day of grillin and chillin, but should the world as we know it end and I am no more, i just wanted to say it was nice knowing you all....

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, we're going to Fry's Electronics this afternoon, so it's probably doomsday for a couple of our paychecks. I'd forgotten about today being doomsday.

Maybe a meteorite will strike my wallet while we're shopping?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Now, now, careful at Fry's. Don't get carried away thinking the bills won't come before the meteor!
BY the way, what's on the shopping list?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OK after this day is over and the world is still here...

... I want everyone who believed the Aussie Bloke Story to get in a line so I can slap each and every one of you for being so goddamn stupid.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Its a beautiful morning in New York City. I might even have my baby today. Hmmmm do you think we could reschedule that end of humanity as we know it thingy for a couple of weeks?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Hmmmm do you think we could reschedule that end of humanity as we know it thingy for a couple of weeks?

I think that can be arranged. Seeing as the end of the world aint happening any time soon.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Maybe the end of the world could wait for Toutatis in September 2004? I am sort of have my hands full at the moment - you know being 9 months pregnant makes it really hard to run away from incoming asteroids.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
you know being 9 months pregnant makes it really hard to run away from incoming asteroids.

You're 9 months pregnant? Congrats!

Do you know what you're having?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Mynaeris. good point, but sadly, it will only get worse. You see, once you have the baby, then you have to carry it around, the 'blankey', the formula, the wipes, the baby powder, the diapers, etc., etc......so, in shortm if you don't think you can run away now, you in for a big surprise come Sept.

seekerof

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
And so are we! Go figure. Maybe tomorrow we can all die or possible the day after tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Please don't tell me that we are all waiting for the end of the world??

*dances to the song "It's the end of the world" by Cold*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join