It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have your views changed of 9/11 since Obama has taken office?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This should be the right board for this thread.
There are many users on ATS who have many different views. I'm curious as to how many believe the official story of the September 11 terrorist attacks or do any of you still believe a false flag happened. Does Obama being POTUS change your views on a false flag?
With the mosque being built near ground zero it is interesting to see everyone's one view on that day.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Does Obama being POTUS change your views on a false flag?

Absolutely, emphatically, NO!

The mosque is just (IMO) a distraction. Because at the end of the day, does it effect the everyday person in any way? No. Does the economy, the continued wars, etc. effect people? Yes. But they take time away from those issues to make a spectacle of the mosque being built.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What I believe still to this day is that whoever was behind this needs to be caught(if not caught already) and dealt with in a way that prevents this happening again but somehow without encroaching on our liberties and rights as citizens.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If anything, it solidifies my convictions that the OS is wrong. I mean, here we have the Obama administration going out of its way to ensure that nothing is investigated. He refuses to look into the matter and he rewards those who stall and stone-wall different approaches.

To me, it is clear that he is aiding an abetting. At first, I was hopeful that maybe a newer president would get into office and blow the cover off of whatever this POTUS found. I thought to myself that at the very least, a new POTUS would just be kept from the information, however it seems as if Obama is actively involved in the cover-up.

I wouldn't think this at all, if Obama wasn't actively ensuring that walls are built around the truth.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I lost interest in 9/11 conspiracy stuff. Life goes on~~~

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I don't understand.

Why should anyone's opinion of 9/11 change just because the president changed?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Seems a lot of people's views have shifted the building of the mosque and Barack Obama becoming president.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
My views on 9/11 have not changed that mosque is just more window dressing to me if that.What bothers me is the fact that the government wants the first responders to die as soon as possible.As for the change in figgureheads it does not matter who is in the oval office the same people are the powers behind the throne.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Cute new avatar, Rebel.

Obama has nothing to do with my original opinion concerning 9/11.

He's not even involved, just another player.

That day when I awoke and turnd on CNN, and saw that horrible stuff happening, I said to myself, this is not right.

And that's where I stand today. I don't care if we eventually have Jenna Bush or Chelsea Clinton as POTUS and we still don't have answers. That sfuff that happened that September day, wasn't "right".

It was something more than ignorant terrorists planning this thing in caves in Afghanistan or Pakistan. It wasn't "right". It stank to high heaven then, and it stinks to high heaven now.

And Obama ain't gonna make me feel better about it all, And he ain't gonna make me feel badder about it all.

It is what is is. And it stinks really, really bad!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
the mosque is just a memorial building to let you remember that the muslim is behind the WTC tragedy...

i personally believe it was a false flag...

new topics

top topics

join