It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you really want to know who was responsible for 9/11 and the recent wars, watch this film.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Nice you took my statement out of context. Did you even watch the documentary? I'm willing to bet not. You're just doing a drive-by troll post.

Too many trolls go unchecked on ATS.

How did I take it out of context? Telling people to watch and and spread the word is great. Telling someone to make copies to give away is pirating. You can also call it stealing.

Hey, nice move editing your statement and removing that little remark. Scared?

And I haven't seen this video yet. But I will take the time to watch.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I guess because I have read a civil war general's private papers I will agree skipping history class is the beginning of learning history.
The City of London bankers were in on the ground floor of both side of that one too.
Pearl harbour? Well almost everyone knows the scam of that day apparently.
It would take a festivals' worth of films and several thick tombs to display just the self admitted involvement of the guilty.
I'll watch this one just to see
stars for common sence.

Ps most truther docs are happy to get by ..I haven't seen one Documentary maker that didn't say to copy and distribute,
considering the film is water marked "viewing copy"
laying that on the oP is just cheap.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

You must not be able to read. The OP clearly says "Do not post unless you've seen the documentary in it's entirety." I'm not surprised that not only did you not read the OP, you didn't even watch the documentary. Why waste the posting space on the forum or the bandwidth? To troll perhaps?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Its kind of starter level.
I wouldn't recommend buying it when it can be seen for free
Since info wars supplies a much broader coverage of the story for free, and covers important things that are totally left out of this film like the amount of oil and gas capped in the US alone, and the controlling powers that control the neocons described in this film, I would include it on a list of references, but only as one of many.

It is good in what it covers, the problem is that the subject is huge.
If you are experienced it has little if anything new regarding content, and without explaining capped oil, opium, or the fed, then it could be construed as actually being misleading, and while exposing the birdcage liner, it does little to expose the bird.

Again the problem is mainly that the subject matter has become almost a university level field of study in itself and can't be covered in a single concise package.

Thanks for posting it, I hope some will see it and perhaps embark on a dedicated study of the whole situation.

SandF

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Good video about America's political structure and the Neo-cons.

However, it did not mention Israel's moves and benefits once.

One fact that I conceive to be incorrect from this video was near the beginning when it talked about Air Force One's route during Sept. 11. I could have sworn I've seen multiple videos of the pilot or other officials saying that Air Force One flew in circles around the Gulf of Mexico until the danger concluded.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I watched it. Not too impressed. A lot of lame propaganda that has already been mentioned (ex: the Kuwaiti "nurse" story. Knew about that one for years). One sided facts skewed to always show the US as the "bad guy" and everyone else the victim. Hope no one spends any of their hard earned cash on this.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Please explain how the Kuwaiti nurse incident relates to anti US propaganda? Your logic beggars belief

PEACE,
RK

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Nice find Bonez,
lots of shocking images and unbelievable footage, dont think I saw many things there that I wasn't already aware of but it was nicely packaged together and very watchable.

Halliburton will always make billions from the US hunger for war. Especially with their ex CEO calling the shots for the government. kinda like the FDA and Monsanto forever switching top executives just to make sure that the correct decisions are made.

It is f@@@ng shocking and why the American people put up with it is beyond my comprehension.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ryan Dawson has compiled valuable information about the PNAC members, their policies and connections. He has also made an 3 hour long documentary.

In my opinion he has done a great job and many of his arguments and sources are sound.

The quality of the production is not professionell, but in my opinion it is the information, that is important.

Documentary
War by Deception

Link to his well-sourced blog

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Interesting information. Will have to check it out, thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join