It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Alien Species

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Makes sense... It's like having a bunch of hypnotized drones doing your housework.....

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by unusedpheonix

Originally posted by Gazrok
The majority of the evidence and accounts seems to indicate they are bio-robots, in otherwords, strictly genetically engineered beings to perform certain given tasks. Whilst having advanced brains, they also appear to be "programmed", much like one would be mind-controlled, by their masters and creators, the Greens.
is it all in my head? a dream? I dont know, but it seems real, and all the expereinces with greys I have had are
all negative, emotionless,bastards who do their job with no regard for human feelings, fear, or anything, I feel like a cow in the slaughter house everytime I see them.

this is exactly the kind of feeling i got, i hope there are other species that are perhaps more like us, the greys are quite disturbing

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
greys just aren't practical, they appear to have no body strength (guessing) so if their technology is broken then they won't be able to repair large heavy parts of it due to them being weak. And if they have devices for moving things what happens if they break... doesn't matter if they are grey they are still impactical little aliens

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yeah my little sister (7) could probably beat 1 up

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Actually there are numerous reports that they are much stronger than they look due to tightly knitted muscles...similar to how many insects can carry objects many times their weight.....sorry to say.

As for moving heavy objects, most accounts of the craft seem to point to a seamless construction, and light materials, not to mention the reported ability of telekinesis (whether device assisted or not)...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Greys are very smart and have average strength.If something broke they would be able to fix it.
.They are not as weak as people think.the skintight suit gives rthem extra stregth and lets them send telepathic messages and knowledge to each other.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by superfire9295]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I read something a while ago about how there are two other species of greys. One was a larger version of the greys, it's estimated growth was about 6ft to 7ft, and it has increidble strength. Another species was a miniture one, 2ft to 3ft. Supposedly they are slaves to the reptilians aliens, and are trying to make peace with the human race. The site I found this info on talked about many other alien races, Sirians, Pleidians, Reptilians many others. Hopefully I can still find the site and post here.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Striker122]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
where is the evidence? does any one have links? are these ideas all derived from abduction reports?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
maybe the 'hostile' greys are the ones that are slaves to the reptilians. They r abducting us so that the reptilians can create some kind of bio- robot in a war against the greys. The greys that r peaceful and warn us are the ones that aren't enslaved and want are help in the war. If we make an alliance with them; their knowledge and telekenisis and our nuclear weapons we cud blow the evil reptilian bastards to pieces.

Just my opinon and view

[edit on 19/12/2004 by spartan433]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The X files and Star Trek have corrupted the minds of those that believe in the stories. If the greys wish to establish a "master race" by mixing DNA, who is abducted? The hapless? I think not. those with the best minds and physical characteristics would be the obvious choice for hybrids, and in the abductions studies, this is not the truth. The people that report on abductions are those with nothing to lose. Suspicious? I would have to say yes.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Fury
The X files and Star Trek have corrupted the minds of those that believe in the stories. If the greys wish to establish a "master race" by mixing DNA, who is abducted? The hapless? I think not. those with the best minds and physical characteristics would be the obvious choice for hybrids, and in the abductions studies, this is not the truth. The people that report on abductions are those with nothing to lose. Suspicious? I would have to say yes.

wat im sayin is, mayb they r cloning the genes in us that give us adreniline and make us fight even if we now we might, almost probably, die and put them in a bio-robot of some kind using some kind of gene therapy. It wud make the robot soldier almost invincible if deployed in combat.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i dont know if any1 already said this but the greys that some1 said live in new mexico i dont belive in i think that they live underground like some therorists have suggested and reptilians as well (not in harmony) the greys are apparently at war with the reptiles because greys tried to rape this world of its natural resources the greys who lived on earth first started the war to stop them i think anyway thats my info done hope it helps

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I see they still have not fixed the nomenclature of the article. Zeta Reticuli is in the star system we call Reticulum. It's not in Orion, or we would refer to it as "Zeta Orionis". Oh well.......

[edit on 19-12-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
edit to remove blatant advertising of members own site.

please refer to the terms and conditions

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-4-2005 by pantha]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I see they still have not fixed the nomenclature of the article. Zeta Reticuli is in the star system we call Reticulum. It's not in Orion, or we would refer to it as "Zeta Orionis". Oh well.......

Done.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
WTF? mods? is this blatant spam?

edit to remove quoted spam

[edit on 22-4-2005 by pantha]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

WTF? mods? is this blatant spam?

Yep, and corrected already it seems...
Pantha's quick and deadly.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have myself seen greys in Houston, Texas on multiple occasions, which is close enough to New Mexico for me. I was very relieved to be back in Florida... In fact, I haven't had any problems with them since being here. I don't know why that is though. Maybe they don't like Florida? Or maybe they've already done what they needed with me...

Anyways, I wanted to comment on a few things in that description.

1) Skin. I've never felt their skin (that I can recall) so I don't know what the texture is. I can say that I do not think they are wearing suits, but I may be wrong. It doesn't look like a suit anyways.

2) Reproductive organs. I've never seen any of them with reproductive organs either, it's just an empty slot between their legs. It just occured to me though that maybe their reproductive organs could be internal (if they have any)? If they're reptilian in descent, as some believe, then they could be internal. Just look at earth reptiles. They're all internal.

3) Eyes. In the right light you can actually tell that their black eyes are transluscent. They have vertically slit pupils behind what I guess is some sort of black lense. Very creepy looking.

4) Webbed fingers? I have no idea where that came from. Never have I seen webbed fingers. From what I can tell they're just long. But no webbing.

5) Muscle strength. Never had to wrestle one, but I've heard that they are actually quite strong. It could be that they have a higher concentration of muscle fibers, rather than having large muscle fibers like humans get when they body build.

There's my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Lacerta files and the Montauk superman support this theory. Were these your research links?

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Kushi_Master]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I believe the "Grey's" that are abducting people here are part of the Elite/Evil Secret Space program and have been biologically engineered and fully controlled by this Elite group of corp/military globalist as part of a plan to create a large scale illusion of outer space beings attacking earth at a later time. This would allow them to scare us into believing that we are under attack by the true space beings and therefore give the elite full control of our space and to fully militarize it. This would be very very bad for us here on earth. These groups have been preforming genetic manipulation on humans for quite some time.

Do not be fooled by these people doing this.
If you see a craft that looks like it's from here it's this elite globalist groups

Real aliens would not treat us this way and don't treat us this way.
They are too intelligent for this non-sense!

Be well,
Free Thinker

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join