It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Government, Dimensional Portals and Dr. Wen Ho Lee: The Rest of the Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Of two books that I read.

The number of the beast by robert a heinlein (with lot's of big words, lol)
And timeline by micheal crichton. these stories might have influenced the scientists or maybe the scientists influenced the story.

Possibly the connective conciousness allowed for some author to write down exactly what happened, due to the laws that changing the past would change the future maybe all the stories became fiction because of time travel and history is now what the stories were.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick

Originally posted by woodsyboy
Faster than light is not IMPOSSIBLE as someone said, it may be in this physical world, but we are both physical and non physical beings, if you can realise this then you will also realise that NOTHING is impossible.
Woodsy

Yes indeed, we have a physical body, and we have a astral body, now, im an expert in astral traveling and when i'm out of my body and astral travel, i can travel to other planets within a second, just by thinking of it...that is why i think speed of thought is much faster than speed of light like i mention in my reply above this one

Oh I totally agree on this, and you are not the only one who can leave their body hundreds of thousands have done the same. So I wonder, what is going on with this ability and what is the nature of humans?

Will the other humans quit with their state of denial that all life is spirit derived and that we are spirits that own bodies, not the other way around.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Maybe time travel was invented and we muffed something up, so to fix it we send back a taveler to kill or stop the invention of time travel therfore makeing time travel never exist in the first place so its where it exists then dont exist as if it never did ever exist?

Suppose only people that would ever know would be the people behind a field that stopped time or something.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Heims Quantum Theory would allow an object to "slip into another dimension" to traverse great cosmic distance. While this is not, technically, travelling faster than the speed of light, the results are essentially the same. Using Heim's Quantum Theory, a spacecraft could travel to Mars in about three hours. This would be an illusion of faster-than-light travel. At no point does anything actually travel faster than light. Nevertheless, this is a theory that has garnered a great deal of interest from the United States Air Force and is now being studied.

Heim's Quantum theory has been extrapolated and reworked in a paper by a Prof. Hauser to examine space propulsion systems that would allow hyper-dimension travel.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well that's the best educational news i have heard all day. Imagine when the technology is actually applied to space ships to exlore the universe.

When man takes to the stars what will become of us.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists

When man takes to the stars what will become of us.

Elementary, my dear Magickesists....

WE will become the ALIENS...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Funny that this thread ended up about time travel...

But on the Original Post...

THIS is the project...

Project Star Gate

And I have a pdf copy of the CRV Manual they used for training

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
HA HA Light can't be accelerated light can be. Can I explain. LIGHT SO FAST THE EYES CAN'T KEEP UP. ANYWAYS STARTING FROM THE BASICS WHEN SOMETHING MOVES IN A STRIAGHT LINE SO 20 MILES A HOUR ANYTHING HOW WOULD YOU STOP IT OR WHAT WOULD STOP IT. FOR YOU TO STOP ANYTHING YOU MOST NEED TO GIVE A EQUAL AMOUNT OF FORCE, ENERGY AND MASS IN THE EXACT OPPOSITE DIRECTION TO STOP IT IN ITS TRACKS. OK SAME CAN BE ADDED ON TO LOOK AT LIGHT IN A SENSE. LOOK AT BLACK HOLES IN OUR WONDERFUL UNIVERSE. IT IS KNOW AROUND THE WORLD BLACKHOLES ARE ABLE TO BEND LIGHT CORRECT. SO WHAT THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. FOR A BLACK HOLE GRAVITY IS THE FORCE APPLIEDED FOR GRAVITY TO PULL LIGHT OFF ITS COURSE IT HAS TO PULL AT A HIGHER FORCE THAN LIGHT HAS TRAVELING THAT FAST SO YOU SAY THE LIGHT IS NOT SPEEDING UP THATS WRONG IF THE FORCE APPLIED THAT FAR FROM A BLACK HOLE CAN PULL LIGHT AMAGINE THE FORCE GRAVITY HAS AS IT GETS CLOSER AND CLOSER DON'T YOU THINK THE LIGHT WILL IN TURN BE PULLED AT A FASTER SPEED KNOWING THAT THE FORCE IS BEING INCREASED ON THE LIGHT THATS IS ALREADY GREATER THAN IT BEFORE IS PULL IT FASTER AND FASTER AND FASTER SO YES LIGHT CAN BE ACCELERATED JUST NOT ON EARTH "YET"

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Macroscopic teleportation is already a reality:

Macroscopic Teleportation - Max Planck Society announcement

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Macroscopic teleportation is already a reality:

Macroscopic Teleportation - Max Planck Society announcement

LOL Old news!

No seriously thanks for that link I will add it to my Pegasus page.....

Here is another one

IBM Quantum Teleprtation

But don't go calling Scotty to beam you up just yet... a few bugs to iron out... a minor one like... it wipes out the matter at one end and recreates it at the other...

Hmmm wait a minute that IS just what happens when you get beamed aboard the Enterprize...(they have had several stories where they were dead and recreated from an older teleporter recording...]

And that also happens when you step into that event horizon of that wormhole...

No wonder McCoy hated to travel that way...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Heim's Quantum theory has been extrapolated and reworked in a paper by a Prof. Hauser to examine space propulsion systems that would allow hyper-dimension travel.

Here is a great paper to add to your comments...

Mars in Three Hours

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sorry to kick the dust off this old thread, but after reading Richard Boylan's post, I was wondering who really posted this message? Why he never responded? And why his web site was taken down? What is an Information Account and why was it posted?

Anyway. The information put forward by Boylan's NSA contact seems consistent with other such informant reports, with some very cool technologies.

Assuming that the data is true, it really makes one wonder what the hell these guys are doing playing with such dangerous technology? The very fabric of our collective reality would be at risk with that kind of tampering.

The whine about the theory of light speed travel and beyond, should be set aside and the data itself would speak the truth. Most of us are stuck on the right side of the simple equation of E=MC2. If our perspective is from the left side of that equations, then the possiblities multiply exponentially.

At the simplist level, we are just talking about a transfer of engergies.

Personally, I like the reference to a "portal", as it fits with some of the stories concerning the Ark of the Covenant being a portal.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
WOW This is truly amazing.

The video game Half Life actually predicted this exact scenario!

This is obvioulsy the least creative disinformation I have ever heard of.
Plagerism is SOoooo much easier than writing original disinformation!

Interdimensional portal, creates a rift to alien universe resulting in horrifying scenario.

Time to wake up Dr Freeman!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Sorry to kick the dust off this old thread, but after reading Richard Boylan's post, I was wondering who really posted this message? Why he never responded? And why his web site was taken down? What is an Information Account and why was it posted?

I think the biggest question is "why the hell is this sci-fi nonsense in the science & tech section?". Is this what skunkworks was set up for?

The video game Half Life actually predicted this exact scenario!

This is obvioulsy the least creative disinformation I have ever heard of.
Plagerism is SOoooo much easier than writing original disinformation!

Got to agree with you, someone has been playing far too much HL2. That's what gets me about this stuff - it's not even good sci-fi, it's fifth rate, piss-poor crap. I find it insulting frankly.

I always wonder what it be like if sci-fi geniuses like Iain M Banks or Alastair Reynlolds started writing conspiracy theories? They would be much more entertaining than this "stargate" crap anyway!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi,

Perhaps it relates to this:

My thinking, is you can take unit vectors lying on the roots of unity (like in orthgonal projection), and define a kind of limit as this approaches the circle. In that case, you can see orthogonal projection of an n-dimensional space as a polyhedra, and for fractional dimensions, the sphere. In that case, you have a smooth transition between dimensions in the case of that orthogonal projection. then, commute two elements of a group along these dimensions that have been collapsed down to a circle.

Later, put this coupled sphere diagram (www.neiu.edu...) describing a kind of holographic relationship onto a plane (and these commuting fractional dimensions), and minimize the slope of a function minus the triangle waves connecting the spheres defined on one interval, while minimizing the slope of the arc on the top of the sphere minus another function on another interval.

This gives a kind of "relative suppression" of dimensions.

Perhaps it relates to this

Cheers,
Khronos

You basically get a holographic integral, which is a convolution integral with this term:
www.neiu.edu...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What I mentioned earlier from my neiu.edu site, would be accomplished with electromagnetic radiation. It may also be used for erasing memories with sound, potentially, because of the correlation-at-the-fixed-point behavior it describes.

That is my best guess at to how it could be accomplished.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I don't think they are hiding any thing ... nothing is there.

It all sounds like Illuminati bunk to give another 'Gore' a noble prize
for inter dimensional travel by talking to aliens.

Because you can make it a word does not mean it exists.

What happen to the dynamic theory of gravity by Tesla?

Lets get the Illuminati to stop sitting on that piece of work.

ED: From original post:

An ex-NSA consultant who has been reliable in the past informs me that government scientists working at Los Alamos "Nuclear" Laboratory, NM have succeeded in generating a holographic portal. They have used this portal to travel across space-time, and possibly interdimensionally, and have seen into another world. What they saw there, my informant says cryptically, both frightened and intrigued them. He did not add any additional details.

OK, its not lies from Los Alamos again.
Some ex that knows about Los Alamos.

Why didn't they make a few uranium bombs instead of one
uranium and one plutonium that almost didn't fit in the B-29.
History lane is wondering why a bunch of uranium bombs
were not available.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paul762

EXACTLY, the supposed "stragate" would have to de-molecularize matter into sub-atomic particals to allow inter-galactic travel.
so theoreticaly it is possible that this "stargate " could be the real thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You don't necesarily have to travel "faster" than liht. If you could bend space then in theory you would not have to trave faster then light,. You will just be traveling a "shorter" route. So it would seem that you would trave "faster" than light.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Anything is possible especially Time Travel...How can you explain Time Slip Phenomenon? I had travel through time supernaturally on 2 separate occassions back in 1969 walking in the woods and in 1990 while i was driving...If this can happen to me then Time Travel or Dimensional can be done.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join