It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what singer is running for President of Hatti!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Dude you guess Wyclef Jean? then you get a free internet cookie. On CNN Thursday Wyclef Jean will appear on Larry King to announce his candidacy to run for President of Hatti. www.cnn.com...
Even though he is a very popular musician. I can see him as a credible leader and popular candidate. What are your thoughts on this guys?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I had heard this, and I think it could do more good than harm. Certainly someone like him can bring the people together right?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Not Kenny Rogers? ..i guess they have to elect singers for office because they dont have old actors, comedians or wrestlers?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He was born there. After many of the presidents that have been in office being corrupt how could it hurt? He has been in America, so maybe this will be to his benefit if he gets elected.
Possibly could help the morale of the country as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Dude you guess Wyclef Jean? then you get a free internet cookie. On CNN Thursday Wyclef Jean will appear on Larry King to announce his candidacy to run for President of Hatti.

I wonder if he will explain what he did with the Haiti Earthquake funds.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And Willy Nelson should run for president in america! YEAH!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
C'mon, have they turned the world into such a media circus that you would blindly believe that a (multimillionaire) hip hop artist should lead a country of starving, you had better turn off the TV and quickly.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Guessed it!

Doesn't surprise me, though. If he stands a chance of actually helping the country, then good.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
OK I thought this was a joke Romantic_Rebel and then I really searched for it. (not really popped up on google) and it seems he really cares for Haiti a lot. I think this is completely and utterly hilarious that he is running for president and if I was a Haitian I would vote for him. Check out what he says about his country and why he loves it and how he would change it.

wyclefjean.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
HAHA ok my wife has thus corrected me again. I had no idea about the Wyclef Jean Haiti funds scandal. HE WOULD BE A BAD PRESIDENT. More like a dictator.

gawker.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
anyone remember that song he performed on the Chapelle show
''If I was president I'd be elected on friday...Assassinated on saturday...buried on sunday''

[edit on 3-8-2010 by jesiaha]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by jesiaha]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

Are you talking about this song?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

I had not heard this one before, please go on.

I like Wyclefs music, really makes me feel good. With such close ties to America I do think he could do wonders down there to fix the country up. Conspiracy aside, those people do need help and I think Wyclef would be a great leader.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
yep exactly this one, thanks you beat me to it lol I was trying to embed

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Dude you guess Wyclef Jean? then you get a free internet cookie. On CNN Thursday Wyclef Jean will appear on Larry King to announce his candidacy to run for President of Hatti. www.cnn.com...
Even though he is a very popular musician. I can see him as a credible leader and popular candidate. What are your thoughts on this guys?

Where exactly is "Hatti?"

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I need a better spell check!
second line.

join