It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Conspiracy will Never Die.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I found this video in my travels. www.richplanet.net...

Just when I though I personally could put it to rest I stumble upon this.

I think 9/11 will haunt me forever.

It's 22 minutes long but it's worth it.

These conspiracies are driving me crazy.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
OMG

Even as conspiracy believer, I always smile at people who said the is NO aeroplane, now,,,I'm dumbfounded.

Why these people doing this ?

Now 911 is really big joke on US, even more shameful its shown to us by non US citizen.

This gonna haunt me too.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

Sorry....didn't have to sit through but the first few minutes to realize he's yet another blow-hard...as soon as he mentioned Simon Shack's nonsense September Clues...game over!!

I entreat you to search the Web for the detailed analysis, and tearing apart of Shack's baloney "film". It is eye-opening, hopefully.

But, your thread title is probably correct --- as long as there are people with an agenda, no matter how educated, or "qualified" they may appear to be, this garbage "conspiracy" (to include the most ludicrous of all, this "No-Planes" junk) will tend to propagate forever...unless immediately ridiculed, and countered with solid facts --- not fantastic speculation, and poorly-planned analysis.

BTW...this ENTIRE latest attempt at "No-Planes" does what each and every one before it has. IGNORED the hard, physical evidence, and the STILL photos. AND the eyewitnesses (trained, as in air traffic controllers) AND the radar tapes, and the ATC communications tapes....the list is long.

Oh, and the AirFone in-flight calls, almost forgot.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661
I found this video in my travels. www.richplanet.net...

Just when I though I personally could put it to rest I stumble upon this.

It's 22 minutes long but it's worth it.

These conspiracies are driving me crazy.

The moon landing was some forty years ago, and everything involving the Apollo program was above board and fully documented to the point where we even know where the remains of the landers are. Yet, people are still being swindled by the "moon landing was faked" conspiracy stories even today simply becuase they are allowing their own abject paranoia to get the better of them.

The more you blindly accept this paranoid "inside job" internet drivel as factual, without even a 30 second Google search to see if it's actually even true, then yes you can expect to be haunted by it forever. There's only one person who can change that, you know.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So you say they went to the moon?
Where are the facts that prove that? And I dont mean the doctored pictures, or the rocks that could have been made here, I mean hard facts.

The 9/11 conspiracy is never going to die because theres no conspiracy, those SOB's killed 3000 to enrich themselves and put your contry in a state of permanent war, if you cant see that(or you like it)...

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Juanxlink]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The 9/11 Conspiracy is NOT a Conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Did you say that there is no proof of that it was an inside job?
Have you not seen the conference the last years
? *shocked*

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Something that bother me from long time ago.

Where are the on board passenger families now ? There are 4 aeroplane and so few of their family member seems to come forward ?

Another thing, these hijackers sure know how to go dead in style. 1st class and Biz class only suicide

Passenger List

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Interesting video. I would need to see evidence of this "top-secret anti-gravity ball" first.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

It seems to be a VERY common refrain, amongst "conspiracy" believers of all ilks....and thank you for illustrating it so clearly.

There are no ongoing studies that I am aware of, but just a casual glance at people's attitudes on these "conspiracy" theories shows a distinct tendency for people who swallow the Apollo Moon landing "Hoax" bovine manure, to also fall on the side of the 9/11 "conspiracy" theory juggernaut, as well.

It demonstrates something OTHER than a desire to seek any "truths" whatsoever.....

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This is the second thread with a link to that site. Smells like spam to me, just trying to increase traffic. If the video is all you say it is then you won't mind embedding it here so everyone can see without putting coin in someone elses pocket. I think some people are using this conspiracy mania as a get rich quick scheme.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

So can you prove there even is a moon and not some hologram...?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

tell me about it. It is driving me crazy to think humanity will lie just to gain some type of power or go to war at innocent victims lives. TPTB believe we are expendable. They should also feel the same way.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree with you here. I believe that the people who state that they are seeking "truth" when trying to sell the notion of a hoax moon landing or the "No Planes" Theory (and other proven BS stories) are in reality just spreading 100% lies, disinformation or half-truths to satisfy themselves or to confuse as many people possible.

I admit, in the past I have made some mistakes in judgement regarding some of the 9/11 "evidence", and after further investigation and taking my TIME, it was easy to recognise most of the half-truths and disinformation.

I still believe in a select few Conspiracy's, including The JFK Assassination, The Gulf Of Tonkin Incident,and some aspects/unanswered questions regarding 9/11 (Pre-Knowledge Of Attacks, WTC 7 Collapse, Shanksville Witnesses & Flight Path and The NOC witnesses/Flightpath at the Pentagon)

Anyone who is looking for "real" truth would never call the moon landing a hoax or agree with any of the "No Planes at WTC" or any other proven BS Story/Theory.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Skyline74]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

tell me about it. It is driving me crazy to think humanity will lie just to gain some type of power or go to war at innocent victims lives. TPTB believe we are expendable. They should also feel the same way.

No worry, time will come when the puppet master to replace his puppet to close his show. Dirty hands will need washing. We are expandable asset afterall.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I stopped at the doctored images

I mean ... lets be real, its very difficult to capture the first plane

but the second plane, it cant be doctored, I mean, people were expecting more I think

the first plane probably didnt have a lot of videos, but the 2nd couldnt be clearly a hoax

911 will never die, because no matters what anybody says, I can always say that 911 commission members said that they couldnt investigate properly and the government was hiding information

thats enough for anyone with half of a brain to acknowledge that there were something wrong about 911

plus, to invade a country 2 days after the event, it takes a lot of money to create evidences, because, even with minority report tech you wouldnt be able to analyze that fast the event

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661

"Truth never dies, but lives a wretched life." -Proverb

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

Another thing, these hijackers sure know how to go dead in style. 1st class and Biz class only suicide

Yeah...puts you a lot closer to the COCKPIT when you sit in first class. Gee I wonder why a hijacker would want to sit close to the cockpit.........

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by RainCloud

Yeah...puts you a lot closer to the COCKPIT when you sit in first class. Gee I wonder why a hijacker would want to sit close to the cockpit.........

There is no need to rush when you know you gonna die anyway, doesnt matter much where you sit if you know its gonna end in dust.

Yet they spend some big bucks on an almost empty plane! These hijacker sure know how to spend money on their last day on earth.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
no it will just fade away just like 7 Dec, 1941 did FDR let it (pearl harbor) happen, what is really happening at area 51, and here is an old one do any of you know this one DID WE DROP THE BOMB?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join