It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D-Day June 20

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Followed the AB story for a long time, checking out all the internet info.
Here's a new twist by a reliable source, IMO.
This reliable source was the Oracle for the Illuminati since being bought by them from birth.
In the mid 90's he left them at great risk to himself and to his family.
He recently started up his own website and info posted there on, "Blogs for June 15th" relate to this topic.
See, www.cbswork.com
So, the story goes that the New Moon and the Summer Solstice, June 20th at 5:57pm PDT, all coincide.
Keep in mind that the following info also relates to the gathering of the world's Navies in the Atlantic at this time.

Our governmnet, with the backing of other governments, will detonate at this time stated above, 3, 100-megaton nukes from a Los Angeles class submarine now positioned and ready in the South Pacific off the coast of Peru.
The resulting Tsunami will affect coastlines in the Pacific Rim for 50 miles inland all the way up to Alaska.
The radiation fallout will affect the Oceans, air and water supplies.
The AB story was THE cover story to have people think meteorites did the damage.
Why do this?
Well folks, it all relates to the NWO plans for causing such a MAJOR disaster that Martial Law will be declared, the financial institutions will collapse and the shuffeling of power will begin around the world.
There is so much more to this than can be written here now.
Bush 's recent trip to Europe was to solidify these final plans.
His stop to see the Pope was NOT to give him a medal, but to also get the final okay to begin this horrendous act. Yep, the Pope is also a part of all of this.
Five million, minimum expected to perish initially.
This includes those in Peru and Australia.
IF this happens, be prepared.
If this does not happen, party time!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble my friend but i sincerely doubt that this will happen. First this "illuminati oracle". How does he have any credibility? You checked the information out that he gave, who is to say he didnt find it where you did? NEXT, if the illuminati was in control of this person from birth how is it sed person managed to pick up and leave without being murdered or at the very least controlled. I have heard one too many dates that are meant to be the beginning of the end. "IF this does happen" ill find you and give you a good firm handshake on your detective work. "IF this does not happen" I will go with my initial instinct and consider you a gulible or even... a gulicalf.

Vir Fidelis.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
We should disallow new members to open up threads. Just too much conspiracy dreams coming up her lately

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow, just when you thought the whole AB Hoax thing couldn't get any more ridiculous, this post comes along. Another unfactual, unsuported croc of sh*t. But hey, why not? The AB had alot of success, why not this one? More power to ya!

TPL

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
D-Day was June 6th, learn your history!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Quick, look behind you. It's the head of the TriLateral Commission, FEMA and Sasquatch!! Run! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
They want your brain!!!!!!!!

TPL

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Seriously whenever i see references to AB i automatically switch off, something should be done about them. After the dates pass i hope it finally dies.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's a spam from one single person, that's what I feel. Most of those bull# posts come from new members having a name plus a random 4 digit number and that's what always catched my eyes.
maybe some IP adress range ban on such users

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Great means this weekend l can blow my rent payment on one hell of a party

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
TPL

D-day is not a referance to the ww2 but the day of the prediction

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well your "reliable source" should at least know that your not going to get 100 meg nukes from an L.A. class sub....Those are attack subs not Boomers. And the U.S. doesn�t use 100 meg warheads anyway. If your going to make up a story at least get some of the facts straight.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes, you are right. The world is lovely, and everything is going as we had hoped. Im glad nothing strange is happening and as long as we have cnn we dont have to worry about conspiracy theories. I am a personal fan of censorship, I think everyone should have to prove their worth before being allowed to speak. And to those that dont say what we want...... hmmm what should we do with them......hmmmmm. Nothing good ever came of new ideas anyway. Its not like science fiction ever manifests into real life. No hollywood movie created by morons could ever really happen....not to us....we are just too smart.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
We should disallow new members to open up threads. Just too much conspiracy dreams coming up her lately

Funny - I thought discussing "conspiracy theories" was part of the premise of this site. Maybe this post is way off base but if this guy thinks there is something to it isn't the the place he should come to present his ideas and discuss them with intelligent rational people who can kindly help clear things up?

I am a newbie too and you guys are making it seem that there is a conspiracy there - a sort of ATS inner circle that we haven't yet been initiated into.....I propose you shouldn't discourage open discussion here but should guide us newbies with your wisdome rather than condescend.

Just my humble newbie $0.02.

mrq

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maca1055

...Why do this?
Well folks, it all relates to the NWO plans for causing such a MAJOR disaster that Martial Law will be declared, the financial institutions will collapse and the shuffeling of power will begin around the world. ...

Just have a question, and sorry if it sounds like a stupid one, but here it is, anyway.
Are there actually enough military and/or law enforcement personnel available to ever enforce martial law nationwide? (USA) I mean, that is, if the public was not cooperative?

be well
-mrq

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
the second i saw las angles class subs launching nuclear missiles i knew that this was fake. OHIO Class subs are the ones with the missiles. look up your # before you post and try to scare us.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow, a conspiracy site is this? Let the guy talk. I knew the AB thing would cause exactly this - folks dismissing before even thinking. Remember, the SHIPS are still out to sea. Maybe he got the wrong sub. I feel SOMETHING is going to happen.

I'll be glad to go to work Monday.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
well, so much for my summer, guess ill be sleeping with the fishies ;-)

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Leave the guy to speak, why run everybody down that comes up with a conspiracy theory.

What is the purpose of the site after all?

So maca1055 please add some credibility to your claim. Give us a link or something?

We know the navies are out at see and its something sinister is going on....but the question remains......WHAT

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy trash can and not a conspiracy site. The only thing that's worth the bytes it uses are the topics about political, military and technology news and their discussion.
Nothing has been actually revealed here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

This is a conspiracy trash can and not a conspiracy site. The only thing that's worth the bytes it uses are the topics about political, military and technology news and their discussion.
Nothing has been actually revealed here at ATS.

If what you say is true, then having an opening like this may one day reveal the truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join