It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How'd all that debris land on top of Shanks crater?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Well its live an i was there looking at it, an you can see for yourself the
building is still standing when he says its come down, an then they realise there mistake an take it off the loop a couple of hours later, me thinks its not only a first for a news man to say such a thing in front of millions of viewers but also an most importantly the first time a building of that size to crumble down in a classic demolition job an then they have the audacity to say it was because of the fire! that my good man was a slap in the face not only to reason but to every thinking man an woman on this planet! but what gets me the most is people like you believe the crap the official story tell you, there were a few firsts on that fateful murderious day!

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Eh? Did you understand my post?

Why would you report your crime - or at least the results of it - on a TV network?

Admit it - it's one of those aspects of 9/11 that "looks odd", but when you think about it for any length of time at all it doesn't make much sense that it's sinister.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Eh? Did you understand my post?

Why would you report your crime - or at least the results of it - on a TV network?

Admit it - it's one of those aspects of 9/11 that "looks odd", but when you think about it for any length of time at all it doesn't make much sense that it's sinister.

What do you mean it dosent look sinister? how much more sinister can yea get!
looks odd give me a break an don't patronize me who do you think you are? i dont know how you see the world man it really is bizarre! im not going to continue talking to the wall here ,, next please now move on! tptb have a job for you, yea just go down to the next corner an ask for mister fix it!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Fair enough. You can't answer my question. It "looks suspicious" to you because, for some reason, you're unable to engage with the implications of it.

Why would "tptb" report the fall on TV? What would be the point? Why would they involve dozens more people in their subterfuge? Why not just let the tower fall down and then get reported? Is it likely that such a thing could happen by mistake?

Or is it more likely that they picked up on reports by Reuters that the building was about to fall (sourced from Fire Chiefs Nigro and Hayden, I would have thought) and erroneously said it had already come down?

I don't expect an answer, because I imagine you're happier with the lie.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Or is it more likely that they picked up on reports by Reuters that the building was about to fall (sourced from Fire Chiefs Nigro and Hayden, I would have thought) and erroneously said it had already come down?

You might as well dream here as in bed man!

There are more gullible Joe blogs in the world (especially in the States ) an you my friend are one of them! Governments love gullible people! they can do an say what they like an get away with it because they know Joe wont ask to many awkward questions an take what is given him!

The minority is an always has been the thinking man! now the thinking man is a different kettle of fish hes full of awkward questions about almost anything suspicious the Government might put on the table,, thats why the thinking man
is the first to be put up against the wall by despots right true history! and my friend i am proud to be one of them!

PS i doubt you will look at this link but if you want to continue this conversation look please,,

World Trade Center Destruction Forensics ,

911research.wtc7.net...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

But you're not thinking. Or at least you're providing no evidence of it.

Can you describe the circumstances in which "tptb" would have a news report go out on & just before they blew it up? You're proud of your capacity for analytical thought, so why not share your process.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
911research.wtc7.net...
see above an get back..

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'm familiar with all that. I'm asking you to consider a specific aspect of your opinion.

It's obvious that you're not willing to do this, which is fine. But maybe your mind isn't quite as open and nimble as you seem to think.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Iv given my opinion i think its all a sham! theres to many ifs an buts, to many firsts, to many people asking two many questions! an its brought the world to the edge of the abyss! so until this is all cleared up it'll go on an on! by the way im not even American there's an awful lot off people who don't believe the official story over here in Europe I can tell yea!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'm not American either.

But - unwittingly I think - you've just pulled a classic truther move. When asked to consider something specific that doesn't really make sense, you wheel away towards a "bigger picture" that "doesn't add up".

I see it time and again in threads here: "okay, but you can't debunk seven!!!" injected into threads about Shanksville and so on.

That's fair enough, it's your opinion. But on this particular point I'm afraid I can't understand why you think as you do. And you're not explaining yourself with any cogency.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I'm not American either.

But - unwittingly I think - you've just pulled a classic truther move. When asked to consider something specific that doesn't really make sense, you wheel away towards a "bigger picture" that "doesn't add up".

I see it time and again in threads here: "okay, but you can't debunk seven!!!" injected into threads about Shanksville and so on.

That's fair enough, it's your opinion. But on this particular point I'm afraid I can't understand why you think as you do. And you're not explaining yourself with any cogency.

That word "Truther" repels me because of its connotations from the likes of you, people like your ilk spit it out like there was a bad smell attached to it! listen im just an Honest old hippie who's just after the truth the whole truth an nothing but the truth, but you think thats a bad stigma to have!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Please NOTE:

The topic of this thread is: How'd all that debris land on top of Shanks crater?

Please try to stay on-topic and not debate each others' personalities.

Thank you.

[edit on 6/8/10 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Back to topic then, i think the little hole in the ground is like something out of some bad taste Cartoon from the 50s, it is impossible for me to even contemplate a huge Jet Plane hit the deck an got swallowed up an covered over just like that! i knew that the first time i saw it on the news!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

There is a great deal more debris in the surrounding area....you just don't see it in the photos that are usually posted, primarily because the ones posted are put out BY the "conspiracy" sites....they filter what is seen, in order to further their deceit, and attract more "converts" to the "conspiracy".

Every airplane crash site in history looks different.

MOST people (those not directly affected by the airplane crash, nor in the aviation business) ever bother to pay close attention to the otehr examples.

9/11 events ARE getting extra attention, because they are so famous...infamous, actually.

Thing is, too, too many people (who tend to be those who naturally gravitate towards "conspiracies"...any "conspiracy"...in the first place) seem to WANT to "believe" in this alleged "conspiracy" above all else.

It seems to satisify some unusual aspect of people's personalities that I just cannot fathom. I don't understand it at all...because froma logical, rational point of view, there IS nothing to this!!

It is over-blown, and over-examined....and ONLY gets this much attention because of the misinformation that is spread so virally, "thanks" to the Internet.

"A lie can be half-way 'round the world before the truth has a chance to put its boots on."

(Abe Lincoln)....Or so I beleive....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Get off the stage! do yea think im blind? iv watched every pice of footage there is on that horrible day an nothing will shift me from were i an many others stand when it comes to the bul*s£^t the offical story put out to the people of not only America but to the whole world!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

Get off the stage! do yea think im blind? iv watched every pice of footage there is on that horrible day an nothing will shift me from were i an many others stand when it comes to the bul*s£^t the offical story put out to the people of not only America but to the whole world!

Please explain these facts regarding flight 93... this is not the official story...these are only facts

1) The four hijackers purchased tickets under their own names and boarded the plane. One was randomly selected for and passed additional security screening. Ziad Jarrah was a licensed pilot and had recent training on professional large jet flight simulators. United flight 93 was scheduled to depart at 8:00 am, but left 42 minutes late due to airport traffic. Aboard were 33 passengers, 7 crew members, and 4 hijackers.

2) Several passengers and crew called from the plane, spoke with loved ones, described the hijackers' attack, and related their plan to try to retake the plane so that it would not be used as a suicide weapon against a populated area. All but two of these calls were made using the plane's seatback Airfones.

3) The cockpit voice recorder recorded the hijackers' attack and apparent murder of the pilots and a flight attendant. Air traffic controllers heard a radio transmission by a man with an Arabic accent, warning of a bomb on board. Passengers reported that one of the hijackers had what appeared to be a bomb strapped to him.

4) After learning about the other attacks, passengers and cabin crew attempted to retake the cockpit but were apparently unable to gain entry. The sound of their attempts was recorded on the CVR. The CVR also recorded the hijackers' decision to end the flight, followed by repeated shouts of "Allahu Akbar!" ("God is greatest.") until the plane crashed. Families of victims heard the CVR recording.

5) Flight 93 was tracked by radar until it went down.

6) Many people in Pennsylvania saw the Boeing 757, traveling at low altitude and high speed, roll to the right and plummet upside-down, nose first, towards the ground. Many people witnessed the subsequent enormous explosion and fireball. Val McClatchey photographed the mushroom cloud.

7) Hundreds of first responders (mostly volunteer firefighters) and crime scene investigators were quickly on the scene. They saw human remains, aircraft wreckage, personal effects, jet fuel, etc.
The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered and had usable data, all of which is consistent with the other evidence.

8) The remains of every victim was positively identified. Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller personally collected many remains and made 12 identifications through fingerprints and dental records. Personal effects of most passengers and crew were recovered and returned to their families.

9) Hijacker identification documents and personal effects were recovered, along with the remains of four people identified as the hijackers through the process of elimination.

10) Nearly all of the aircraft was recovered by professional investigators and by civilians. The debris was returned to United Airlines after being examined for evidence of explosives use.

There has yet to be a truther to dispute with facts ANY of these.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

www.evtv1.com...

This was the news footage i seen that morning which was taking off the loop later on !! Why?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

First off, i would like to say that being a normal thinking human being living in the United States this photo that the op has shared is absurd to think that a plane crashed mysteriously at this sight!
Second, for all of the ats official story clones that believe this hype i feel sorry for you and yes the economy is on the road to recovery so hold your breath

Thanks op for this information!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

That word "Truther" repels me because of its connotations from the likes of you, people like your ilk spit it out like there was a bad smell attached to it! listen im just an Honest old hippie who's just after the truth the whole truth an nothing but the truth, but you think thats a bad stigma to have!

"People like me"? What does that mean?

And I didn't load it with any connotations - you just decided that yourself. People in the 9/11 Truth Movement self-identify as Truthers. The term comes from that, not from the world at large believing that they are engaged in a search for the truth.

I certainly don't think it's bad to seek the "truth" whatever that is. I do think it's bad to believe any old rubbish just because it chimes with some preconceptions you have. In fact I think that's the opposite of a search for the truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So your saying that news story i just put up is a load of old rubbish?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join