It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you chose to work at Area 51 if you had the opportunity?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I would love to work there for a short period of time....Painting one of the top secret aircraft has always been my dream goal....would probably start on the first project and when that was done see what i was exposed to and wager out if it would be something worth turning into a career...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i wonder if you had the opportunity to work there if you could use them as a reference when you moved on to a different job....ya know the place doesn't exist and all...I have heard stories that the ground is very contaminated there.....so its probably not the cleanest place in the world since they have had who knows what in and out of that place...and since its in the middle of the desert there is probably some sort of nuclear power plant on the facility so there is bound to be waste from that piled up somewhere too...but that probably doesn't have anything to do with painting one of the projects...painting cars gets kind of boring sometimes...something like painting a huge airplane that travels at mach unbelievable sounds like a lot of fun...something to be proud of when finished...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
hate to pull the conspiracy thing right now...but wonder if this thread was posted to recruit future employees at area 51 and oddly enough everyone who says yes gets a strange phone call two days later with a job offering....

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join