It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favorite current world leader

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Johanna Sigurdardottir - Iceland. She is standing up to the bankers and trying to make Iceland the disclosure capital of the free world, and an escap haven for expats

I think the leaders mentioned here are respectable..though I'm not a fan of Netanyahu he is doing his job..rabidly...and maybe to the death of us all. But if the other western leaders got the job done as well as he does...

You would think the countries that should have the most going for them.. Canada, Australia, the US,France ,Germany and Britian, would have turned out the most capable and accomplished leaders but noooooo...

Bottom of the barrel banana republic ans

S and F

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Who is your favorite current world leader?

so many to choose from, in the process of trying to figure any one of them out i forgot how to be a follower.

so i'm stuck with the choices of that crippled retard steven hawkings little black box (and whoever is running it) and this ATS thingy (whoever is running it).

i told you, i forgot how to be a follower.

i'm more of a romantic rebel.

i make the worst follower i know of.
i make the worst leader i know of.

maybe i'll find the best i can be inbetween?

who makes the rules?
rulers make the rules.
who makes the rules?
rulers who need tools.
who makes the rules?
rulers who love fools.

ah, but what do i know,
et

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Are you trying to be sarcastic? Seems you're trying to take a jab at me for this thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I like Castro---because of this video. Lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Wow! Some excellent minds here (I agree with many).

The sovereign man in me enjoys Kim, Madinishad, Hugo because they're flipping off the NWO... although, I don't have much to comment on how they treat their own people.

I like what Iceland is doing too- really moving in a great direction at the cost of making enemies.

Which reminds me of another small republic also standing up and moving in the right direction. Both interested in their own people as well as flipping the bird to the NWO.

I also nominate for consideration Mr. Russell Means of the Republic of Lakotah.

www.republicoflakotah.com...

My hopes are that he successfully gets the ROL recognized and becomes a "break away" republic like Kosovo and Gaza may one day.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Castro,the leader of Cuba is a great man ,i vote for him,he is the greatest nowadays.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by State of Mind

Thanks for the link, it was so funny! Especially Chavez's song!
Our medias make these people look like the devil, but I'm far from thinking this is true.

<< 1   >>

join