It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla Crop Glyph Redux

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A few years ago I was here as Akkaeneset and posted my article/abstract about my invention, and it got a warm reception but nobody was so convinced as to offer any support. I'm not explicitly soliciting anything, I'm just saying I know why and how to pull it off. I may be a "free energy messiah" but I am not interested in taking your money.

Well I'm back again and thinking, surely the revived hate of Petroleum will garner my IP some votes. I have a Plan B based on classical physics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But that is not nearly as fun or empowering as true free energy from space itself.

My abstract gets a little bogged down in technojargon at the end so I wanted to explain a little more succinctly the critical components:

AETHER SINK - all matter is an aether sink, but the aether is consumed as the conservation of that matter. The casimir effect is a kind of aether sink, that aether is consumed as moving plates. An ORAC (see wilhelm reich) is an aether sink, a one way valve for the vacuum fluctuations of the ZPF. Physicists say they have no idea how Dark Energy (synonymous with orgone and ZPF) works. Well, mad scientists have know for years en.wikipedia.org... It is essentially BOSONIC, meaning it is attracted to itself and greater quantities of itself to a threshold where it phases into an electric state (superelectron). The Joe cell is also an aether sink peswiki.com...:Joe_Cell.

My device is based partly on several other aether sink devices:

Schappeller device

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Correa PAGD

www.aetherometry.com...

Orgone Motor

www.aetherometry.com...

Tesla's Black Box

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

OKAY - AETHER SINK - mine is a scroll electret, with an exhausted interior (where the vacuum tube would go, I'm just making the walls out of wax instead of glass, it's already dielectric)

The other critical element to creating a true free energy device is a means of producing NEGATIVE RESISTANCE:

en.wikipedia.org...
www.cheniere.org...

My device produces negative resistance in the load by using a bucking current or as I call it, a consonant current. This is different than AC or DC which create a "skin effect".

The load is parallel to a "Bipolar Spark Gap Transistor". Each side of the load is discharged which, instead of creating a "skin effect" and resultant entropy, has the effect of imploding the "Heaviside Halo" - and as you may know implosion is invariably negentropic - this is why motors and bulbs and other loads get COLD.

My device will cost less than $1000 to prototype assuming tools and an assistant are available.

Here's a link to my invention, which i promise to never mention again in another thread no matter how relevant.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

please dont get mad at me, but i reckon you should visualize your invention better. like an illustration, attractive for the viewer to spend more time with this topic. when i go to your site with the invention, i see two tiny pictures of hand-drawn images.
that doesnt produce enough attention or interest.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
There is a better illustration here:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

You will have to download it then scroll down.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OK, here's my blog with an updated pic of the device and how to construct it.

blogs.myspace.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If it is so easy as you claim, why not make it yourself first and then show the hard evidence here?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I have no $, no tools, no space, no assistant.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
OK, here's my blog with an updated pic of the device and how to construct it.

blogs.myspace.com...

Umm , allot of people do not have myspace (like me
) and they cannot see your blog , just an "invalid friend" note . So I dont think You will get much attention from a semi dead link

I would be more than happy to go over the tech details

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
HOW TO CONSTRUCT THE AUTO INDUCTIVE RECTENNA

Aether Sink = Casimir Cavity – Pumped via Scroll Wave
Negative Resistor = Consonant Current – Governed via Bipolar Spark-Gap Transistor

Aether Sink – The Aether Sink or Casimir Cavity of the AIR is a scroll electret with an evacuated center. The electrostatic field of the wall of the cavity provides inertial electron confinement and a common torque point between the aether and the superelectron. When DC is injected, a cationic overcharge occurs so when the system discharges secondary emissions are released from the scroll wave NOT the cathode.

To build the scroll electret you will need beeswax and/or carnuba wax, silica powder, steel shim stock (9-12” by 48”), a copper rod, endcap/electrodes with a one way valve, a battery charger, a pot for melting and mixing wax & dust, a cylindrical plastic container of suitable dimensions and tools for working metal and plastic.

First take the shim stock and wrap one end around copper rod, roll it up into a scroll, remove rod and let shim stock relax. Put shim stock scroll into plastic container. Put copper rod in center, make sure no part of the rod touches scroll. Keep a circular gap between them about 1/8-1/4”. Melt and mix wax and dust 1:1 ratio. Pour into plastic container so that wax fills in between shim stock scroll. Attach negative car battery charger clip to copper rod and positive to outermost end of scroll. Keep charging until wax cools. Pull out copper rod. Hermetically seal remaining cavity with electrodes, suck out some air for partial vacuum, (Noble gases may work better). You now have an aether sink.

It is a little known fact that waxy electrets maintain their charge in the wax by allowing the metal to discharge. The AIR does this by connecting the scroll electret conductor first to a diode, then to a capacitor bank, then to the base of the transistor.

Negative resistor – Negative resistance is the idea that there is potential on the other side of the ground state. Neither AC nor DC can be used to induce negative resistance because they produce the skin effect and eddy currents. In AC and DC the Poynting component is forced against the Heaviside Component. However, a third kind of current can be used which induces negative resistance and this equates to an elimination of the skin effect and eddy currents; with Consonant or Bucking Current the Heaviside componet implodes into the Poynting component with negentropic efficiency.

To produce this consonant current the AIR places the load parallel to and within the collector and emitter sides of the transistor. The Cationic overcharge of the cavity meets the base voltage coming off the scroll electret giving rise to the overall voltage of the system. When the bipolar spark gap discharges the consonant current is induced in the load.

The resistance of the load equals the capacitance of the AIR, a base current can be set by the spark gap distance and capacitor bank capacitance. Loads should run cold and the battery should never discharge. Too much load may result in quantum phase shifting and gravity waves.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If I had the money and the experience, I would love to help you with such a device. I hope you find someone to work with, as well as everything else you need for it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SinkingSun

Thanks,

I could prototype it, a quick and dirty attempt, without help. It would take awhile, and be half-assed, and I don't want to do it half-assed.

Anyone here that sees this as worth trying go ahead, the guy at Chavra Energy said his technical team went over it and said it had no merit...I'm like guy, you don't have any self-taught mad scientists on your team that have studied occult physics for 15 years - and already know how Dark Energy works...probably never even heard of Keelynet or Rex Research.

More gatekeepers invoking the name Tesla to look valid.

new topics

top topics

join