It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Towers brought down by 18th Century Ship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Can I try?

The tv series lost was really about this area.

Remember lost - with a ship wreck and a plane crash on the same island? They needed to set off an explosion to re-set the time line. That's what the explosion was about - a method to reset the time line.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Nice
Very Nice
That would actually make a great real story.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

See they were right.

The towers were brought down by Termites from the wooden boat. Oh wait they said Thermite.

Never mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Now lets not be foolish.

It was Nano-Termites

Not just regular termites.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka
reply to post by butcherguy

Now you are busting me up. I forgot about the Dustin Hoffman pirate. I guess there is a long history of gay pirate characters.
How quickly we forget…

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That's twisted and WAY off the hook !

I like it like that .

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

ROFL. That pirate in the video you posted is so "light on his feet" that he makes Johnny Depps pirate look butch.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Yeah i don’t think there is any conspiracy to this it just makes for an interesting story. I can see some ATSters trying to say this is further proof of a false flag operation some people just seem to need to believe there is a sinister plot.
Well let's put it this way... They never found any plane wreckage at ground zero. What DID they find? Boat wreckage!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Great point.

Could it be

duh duh DUH DUH

Somali Pirates.

I have a bad feeling about this.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

And we all know that 18th century boats didn't use jet fuel, which is why the remains are still here!

EDIT: I should modify this in deference to our members who frequent the Ancient & Lost Civilizations forums to say that MOST 18th century boats didn't use jet fuel. Sorry for trying to claim an absolute.

[edit on 7/15/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So lets put the facts together.

Somali Pirates stole an 18th century ship. Loaded it with Nano-Termites. Sailed it underneath the World Trade Center complex and let them loose.
This would clearly explain the pancake collapse of the towers.

All the while the public was distracted with holographic images of planes flying into the towers as GWB and Big Dick flew in a Zepplin and directed all the terror.

Somebody call Alex Jones and let him know, because nobody will believe it until they hear it from that horses ass.. uh... I mean the horses mouth.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

"Proof that it was a boat, not planes, that brought down the towers! Ok, maybe not proof exactly, but just as good as any thing else covered on ATS, right?"

You are way out of line.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This thread is proof that ATS is becoming totally irrelevant...OR,
school is out for summer and the thread level will rise back above third grade level come September.
(Uh-oh, I see the third graders loading their sling shots....)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
And why wasn't the ship found during the original excavation , back in the sixties ?

Conspiracists should have a field day with this one .

Because :

The discovery of the ship was made on land which was not disturbed by construction of the original World Trade Centre towers in the 1960s.

There is no conspiracy here.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
And if you've been on ATS for any length of time, you know that the NWO love spouting all their plans through rap and hip-hop.

This was no different...

Linked, for explicit lyrics:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I can't believe that no one has mentioned the connection between the nano-termites and Al Qaeda?

I found a mugshot of the leader of this dastardly attempt at taking over the western world.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

By the way Norton, I have never seen that movie, and thanks alot for scarring my retinas for life!

King

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
I can't believe that no one has mentioned the connection between the nano-termites and Al Qaeda?

I found a mugshot of the leader of this dastardly attempt at taking over the western world.

Yep.

That's the gay Captain that we were looking for. He has proven ties to Al Qaeda and the former Saddam Hussein.

And of course nano-termites!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka
So lets put the facts together.
Somali Pirates stole an 18th century ship. Loaded it with Nano-Termites. Sailed it underneath the World Trade Center complex and let them loose.
This would clearly explain the pancake collapse of the towers.
All the while the public was distracted with holographic images of planes flying into the towers as GWB and Big Dick flew in a Zepplin and directed all the terror.

You left out that they were cross-dressing, crossbreeding, homophobic, transsexual, hermaphrodite Al-Qaeda trained midget time travelers.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That ship was planted there, centuries ago, by the illuminati. The idea was to plant the ship, then plant explosives in the twin towers, then use holograms of airplanes to make it appear is if the towers were hit by planes, blow up the towers, blame terrorists, start a pointless war, rebuild the towers and then, upon completion, the NWO was going to use holograms to make it look like the freedom tower was destroyed by a Bluebeard.

Jokes on them. We found the ship before they could bring stage two of their 198,763 stage plan to completion.

We Win!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Crakeur]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join